Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Mods already said to ask for spoilers in PM rather than comments.
    Did they? I must’ve missed that. Was just curious.

I really hope the giant size issue clears up speculation though, all the hints towards the polyamorous stuff is dragging now.

All-New Member

Ok I’m dying to know if anyone cares to share. Either way I’ll be happy if we finally get some form of confirmation re: the current relationships.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBonzalez View Post
    Ok I’m dying to know if anyone cares to share. Either way I’ll be happy if we finally get some form of confirmation re: the current relationships.
    Welcome. I think you are too new. Don't see an option to PM you.

I wouldn't get too hyped anyway. We have seen things that can be construed as innuendos before in recent issues. It's probably akin to the scene where Jean Grey gives Emma Frost a can at a party.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

I wouldn't get too hyped anyway. We have seen things that can be construed as innuendos before in recent issues. It's probably akin to the scene where Jean Grey gives Emma Frost a can at a party.
    Sorry about that looks like visitor messaging was disabled but I think it’s fixed now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post

When you say it is probably, do you mean you dont know what it even is but you still got an opinion?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    When you say it is probably, do you mean you dont know what it even is but you still got an opinion?
    Well, we don't use the word 'probably' when discussing things we are absolutely certain about, do we?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Who hasn't gotten the spoilers?

Seriously, trying to reply to all of these on mobile has been a nightmare. I know we had that whole trolling and harassment fiasco a few years ago which is why we have these restrictions, but still.

There are a few very important details about the spoilers that make me question them. Even if the pages and wording are vague, would Marvel do it?
    Woah, are there spoilers out already? Can you send them to me please

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    I will go down with my ultimate ship which is Steve Rogers/Jean Grey. I really think he is the perfect guy for her.

Jean Grey has a fetish for heroism and true blue types. Cyclops is now a "bad boy" and Jean, in-character, would never be up for a time-share lover. Certainly not sharing with Emma Frost. This whole ambiguity thing does nothing but prove to me that Marvel is still an over-aged frat house.

I'd also like Jean to have a romance with Clint Barton. For some reason, I see those two being very interesting together. I know I'm unlikely to get my wish with her segregated on Krakoa but nothing last forever in comics.

This "square" has lost any and all appeal for me (not that there was much to begin with). I'd really rather see it put out of my misery. Divide them up anyway you want, I'm just interested in seeing Jean Grey in new situations, with new characters. It was why X-Men Red was so refreshing.
    For Jean getting new situations and all writers would need to see her as a character on her right and not a prop to their faves.

Clint Barton hit on Jean on waid's run on avengers, when they were doing a flashback.

now both Clinton and Steve aren't availiable. But there are other blond hot avengers like Thor and Iron Fist

I think it’s funny how Hickman and the writers keep trolling the fan base over this. Never really confirming anything, but giving enough heavy handed hinting to drive people crazy, on both sides. Both those who love the polyamory angle and those who hate it, whether they’re Jott, Jogan, Scemma, Jemma or Scogan shippers.

Having said that, I wouldn’t mind seeing some new relationships form. The Cable plus the 5-in-One/Cuckoos relationship is interesting, if a little bit creepy considering the OG Cable that everyone knows is a much older man and will eventually be back in that form. But it is interesting, that’s for sure. More stuff like that outside of The Rectangle would be good. Personally I’ve always thought OG Cable and Dazzler would make for an interesting dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think it’s funny how Hickman and the writers keep trolling the fan base over this. Never really confirming anything, but giving enough heavy handed hinting to drive people crazy, on both sides. Both those who love the polyamory angle and those who hate it, whether they’re Jott, Jogan, Scemma, Jemma or Scogan shippers.

Having said that, I wouldn’t mind seeing some new relationships form. The Cable plus the 5-in-One/Cuckoos relationship is interesting, if a little bit creepy considering the OG Cable that everyone knows is a much older man and will eventually be back in that form. But it is interesting, that’s for sure. More stuff like that outside of The Rectangle would be good. Personally I’ve always thought OG Cable and Dazzler would make for an interesting dynamic.
    kid cable with the 5 cuckoss is very disrespectiful, one of the things that I look and i can't believe awriter came up with that and had the courage to pitch.;

if this is the quality of x-books I prefer Jean outside of X-men

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    kid cable with the 5 cuckoss is very disrespectiful, one of the things that I look and i can't believe awriter came up with that and had the courage to pitch.;

if this is the quality of x-books I prefer Jean outside of X-men
    Disrespect to?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Disrespect to?
    Women. Just because they look the same they all want to date the same guy

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Women. Just because they look the same they all want to date the same guy
    uh, this is a pretty big leap. we've seen like no panels from the book, we don't know a thing about their relationship...

duggan touched on this a bit in an interview, the girls have a hive mind yes but he'll have a unique relationship w/ each of them

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/49105-cabl...interview.html

Nrama: Who rounds out the supporting cast in this title? The solicit for #2 mentions he’s dating the Stepford Cuckoos – like, all of them…

Duggan: Cable's dating the Five In One, and though they're a hive mind, he'll have a different relationship with each.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    uh, this is a pretty big leap. we've seen like no panels from the book, we don't know a thing about their relationship...

duggan touched on this a bit in an interview, the girls have a hive mind yes but he'll have a unique relationship w/ each of them
    The cover gave me the creeps. It's a very bro fantasy "llok at this guy getting 5 girls at the same time"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Not a fan of it being done with Cable but it is curious to see this on the sisters.
    Theirs is certainly a unique situation, they could probably see romance on a diferent way.
    It would make sense for them to like the same things on a partner. Not a fan of it being done with Cable but the Cuckoos situation is special.