View Poll Results: Would you like the X-men to join the MCU?

Voters
133. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

78 58.65%
  • No

55 41.35%
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddor View Post
    What X2 is remembered for is the story and characters, themes and director's vision and a very unconventional comic film. X2 was one of those movies that was called a good movies first, than a comic film second as rt cenus say, it is a benchmark for comic films. A benchmark no mcu movies has reached so far.
    ]
    You don't realize apparently but clearly you look down on the superhero genre and comics, I honestly don't know what you are doing here in a forum about a super-hero franchise. A film is a just a film is not less just because is based on a comic.

I don't know in what alternate universe you live, but the reality is this the X-men have historically been bigger than the Avengers, always, now thanks to Fox they have become D-lister heroes. Because they were unable to evolve.

Fox killed the Fantastic Four franchise and turned the X-men into D-lister because of comic and super-hero shame. It was the MCU that made the super-hero genre to be respected and appreciated for what it is in the entire world. They embraced it instead of trying to twist it into something that is not.
    Last edited by Nunoni; 10-12-2017 at 11:37 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gortam View Post
    MCU movies have explosions, BUT (thereīs a big but), characterisatin is perfect. This are comic movies, and they work like... in a Tarantino concept. Where character development is the focus of the story.

When you watch and hear Captain America in an MCU movie, he perfectly relates to the CAptain America in the comics. You can see him like a real person with real problems. And this translates to 90% of the MCU characters. If you are a fan of them, you donīt get dissapointed of them. Their personality is in place. Hearing them talking is like reading them in the comics, how they think, how they feel.

Tell me: Besides Xavier, Magneto and Logan. When you see Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Havok, Kitty, etc.. on a Fox Movie... what do you feel? They have no resemblence to what they are in the comics. They donīt feel real people with real problems. They are DEFINED BY their powers, not their personality. They feel hollow and uninteresting. When they interact... itīs boring. When i saw Jean and Cyclops onscreen my feeling was "mhee...". How can that happen to an X-Men fan.

Point is you can change almost all the X-Men in fox movies and replace them with "other character or weird people with powers, like you with an optic blast..." and it would really make no difference. You canīt take Captain America, or Iron Man, or Thor, or Vision, etc... from MCU movies, because they leave a hole that canīt be filled by others. Because their personality is what brings them to the screen, and their powers complement them.

Excpeto Colossus in Deadpool haha he is just great there. Deadpool is another great example of a good movie. And the reason behind it is that the people who made the movies "cared about the characters". Ryan Reynolds and the director made a great effort to get Deadpool right and they succeded. Hugh Jackman cared about Logan and he succeded. But thatīs just it.

Plot might not be great in MCU movies (mostly), but the same can be said about FOX movies with few exceptions. Of course thereīs a benefit to not really caring about your source material, you can make more serious movies with more violence and maybe make them interesting. But then again... if you donīt care about the source material...

When i read an X-Men comic, what defines an x-men comic, is soap opera, drama, characterisation, the characters seam real people with real problems, they question themselves, they have fears... they feel real. And reading them interacting is special. FOX movies lack that. They create an X-Men enviroment but that just it. I always loved the X-Men since i was a kid. And though i like the avengers i donīt find them as interesting as the X-men. Because they deliver different topics and stories.

And thatīs part of what really bothers me about FOX movies. IT IS WAY EASIER to make a good X-Men Movie than to make a good avenger movie. Because X-Men focus and topics is more mature, serious, real life related. You could make perfect dramas (like logan) out of X-Men movies. Instead we got what?

As an X-Men fun iīm dissapointed at 90% of FOX movies. Really dissapointed. While the avengers movies deliver what can be expected of the avengers.
    In the real world of film, there is no big but. There is quality or quantity. The characters in mcu are perfect you mean like when everyone making jokes and everything is watered down. So the characters are perfect yet RDJ has said playing iron man is getting embarrassing? And many artist have quit the mcu because their find all their movies unrealistically shallow. Guess why ofor rdj? His iron man movies don’t have enough meat. LOL, did you just call it a Tarantino concept? Please don't diss Tarantino. I am sure taretinto hates mcu movies.

This is a tarentino concept. as proven right here.

and the best part is the comments of the video, all said it is vert Tarantino. even to how magneto made the sadistic jokes that his parents did not have names because it was taking from them by ''farmers'' and ''tailor''. Tarentino and MCU should not be used in the same sentence...ever.

A captain America solo movie is different. Had some mutants had solo films then you can compare truthfully. However a film like dofp, mystique had more development than cpatian America and black widow in all their own movies. same for strom in X3, Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Havok, Kitty don’t have their own solo movies. However nightcralwrer still got better development in X2 than most mcu characters in team movies and acted more human and was more relatable.

MCU is defined by their jokes and cgi crap feast. Their movies don’t have plot to carry anything. Yes jean and Cyclops on screen where they talk like real human beings instead of using slly jokes and unsmart on liners. We call that realism. In X2 when jean says she loves scott and told logan no and or when scott said, he will never let anything happen to her in X2. That was believable. It is not the crap of hawkeye has a family or Natasha wants to screw hulk or all the one liners tony uses to whoo pepper that in a real world a girl will end up punching tony.. You think marvel can make acting and setting look believable and real?

AH, Thor, so in the comics, thor is more like LOTR why is he all GOTG now? And you know iron man has issues, drugs, alcohol abuse...wait, was that not banned from the movies? And Xavier is all high on that in DOFP 70s. So what characterization are you talking about? Not deep.
    Colossus, when I read comics in recent years, he is not a comedian, he is more quiet, angst and brooding because of his love lost. Have you read any xmen comic in the last 16 years?

Deadpool and Logan is when xmen is pushed to the extreme. DOFP and X2 were already at the ceilings. But that is not just it. Singer cared about DOFP and that succeeded, succeeded to even schooled winter solider that was supposed to be the marvel gown up film.

Ah, plot might not be great in mcu movies and that is the end line my friend. A movie that does not have a god plot is not a good movie regardless of how it is spinned. Next time please don’t tell lies.

Ah source material. Why are DOFP and X2 closer to god loves, man kills and dofp than civil war is to civil war comics. Truly, you need to stop telling lies. it will safe me energy. I expect you to be disappointing in fox xmen movies because xmen movies are deeper and more compelling. ofcourse when the mcu movies are thin plotted light hearted manufactured Disney fermented buffet you will be disappointed in the opposite of that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Nunoni View Post
    You don't realize apparently but clearly you look down on the superhero genre and comics, I honestly don't know what you are doing here in a forum about a super-hero franchise. A film is a just a film is not less just because is based on a comic.

I don't know in what alternate universe you live, but the reality is this the X-men have historically been bigger than the Avengers, always, now thanks to Fox they have become D-lister heroes. Because they were unable to evolve.

Fox killed the Fantastic Four franchise and turned the X-men into D-lister because of comic and super-hero shame. It was the MCU that made the super-hero genre to be respected and appreciated for what it is in the entire world. They embraced it instead of trying to twist it into something that is not.
    Fact based checked.

1. XMen was already an iconic marvel property before we got movies of them and those movies we have of them have done more good for the comic genre than mcu movies.

2. Without Xmen, there is no MCU or Marvel

3. if xmen was a d-lister, marvel will not make it their number 1 mission to get xmen back. I also do think d listers will be easy to kill. as you can see disney with their worth of 25 billion dollars could not kill xmen or replace them with inhumans or avengers or whatever. everything they did backfired and blew up in their faces

4. iron man and avengers are the d iister because they have only movies ...foregatbble movies that has harmed the genre that xmen saved in 2000 with xmen 1.. xmen has movies, comics, games, cartoons, writers,huge pop culture commentary that extends successfully for more than 40 years without any Disney backing

7. xmen is the only marvel IP can can carry their own universe. that is what an a list IP does. they dont need to be lumped with others IPs. they can go full solo and succeed independently.

2017 for xmen, there was logan, legion,gifted and right now astonshing xmen....all superior to everything mcu has done this year. that is what real a list does, they show their artistic worth and longevity. xmen has been doing that for 40 years in every freaking media. where was avengers then? currently right now some avengers fans are trying to steal xmen characters because their own characters are deemed worthless.

8. marvel needs xmen more than xmen needs marvel. xmen does not need marvel. marvel needs xmen for some serious credibility because there is no different anymore between marvel and manufactured disney.

10. XMen has two legacy it is leaving behind.

1. one as best marvel IP that has had real longevity just from comics alone thanks to people like chris claremont that changed the way people saw comic stories and even xmen1 the first movie that made people take comic book seriously and smartly.
    2. as an IP that outgrew marvel.

what is iron man and avenges leaving behind? disney child-friendly one dimensional comic films that cant remain relevant and give a smart discourse??

Funny, so fox turned xmen into d-lister but mcu really wants a deal with fox and the next mcu ''grown up'' (black panther) movie came out and said, the xmen movies were some of the inspirations. how does that work?

ah, marvel movies made the genre to be respected and appreciated? No that was movies like X2 and TDK and in recent years Logan and DOFP.
    Ask James Mangold, director of Logan, truly really, some of you just need to stop telling lies. marvel told lies this year about Marvel v capcom 4 and it blew up in their faces.lies are not getting us anywhere.

but maybe they are getting xmen somewhere far away from dismarvel.
    Last edited by Jaddor; 10-12-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Tell me: Besides Xavier, Magneto and Logan. When you see Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Havok, Kitty, etc..
    What's you're problem with Nightcrawler? And Jean was an improvement over the crappy Silver Age one.

EDIT: You forgot about X-23.

Amazing Member

Fact based checked.

1. XMen was already an iconic marvel property before we got movies of them and those movie we have of them have done more good for the comic genre than mcu movies.

2. Without Xmen, there is no MCU or Marvel

3. if xmen was a d-lister, marvel will not make it their number 1 mission to get xmen back. I also do think d listers will be easy to kill. as you can see disney with their worth of 25 billion dollars could not kill xmen or replace them with inhumans or avengers or whatever. everything they did backfired and blew up in their faces

4. iron man and avengers are the d iister because they have only movies ...foregatbble movies that has harmed the genre that xmen saved in 2000 with xmen 1.. xmen has movies, comics, games, cartoons, writers,bug pop culture commentary that extends successfully for more than 40 years without any Disney backing

7. xmen is the only marvel IP can can carry their own universe. that is what an a list IP does. they dont need to be lumped with others IPs. they can go full solo and succeed independently.

2017 for xmen, there was logan, legion,gifted and right now astonshing xmen....all superior to everything mcu has done this year. that is what real a list does, they show their artistic worth and longevity. xmen has been doing that for 40 years in every freaking media. where was avengers then? currently right now some avengers fans are trying to steal xmen characters because their own characters are deemed worthless.

8. marvel needs xmen more than xmen needs marvel. xmen does not need marvel. marvel needs xmen for some serious credibility because there is no different anymore between marvel and manufactured disney.

10. XMen has two legacy it is leaving behind.

1. one as best marvel IP that has had real longevity just from comics alone thanks to people like chris claremont that changed the way people saw comic stories and even he xmen1 the first movie that made people take comic book seriously and smartly.
    2. as an IP that outgrew marvel.

what is iron man and avenges leaving behind? disney childish friendly comic joke films that cant remain relevant and give a smart dicosurse??

Funny, so fox turned xmen into d-lister but mcu really wants a deal with fox and the next mcu ''grown up'' (black panther) movie came out and said, the xmen movies were some of the inspirations. how does that work?

ah, marvel movies made the genre to be respected and appreciated? No that was movies like X2 and TDK and in recent years Logan and DOFP.
    Ask James Mangold, director of Logan, truly really, some of you just need to stop telling lies. marvel told lies this year about Marvel v capcom 4 and it blew up in their faces.lies are not getting us anywhere.
    1. The X-men were a huge IP, Fox cheapened because they weren't able to evolve. Until this day Deadpool is the biggest grossing super-hero film they have and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's the only one that embrace its comic book roots, that's what the public wants to see not a yaoi fanfiction like First Class.

2. The X-men films were made in a post- Batman and Robin world and they were able to succeed in a tough time for super-hero films. Raimi's Spider-man was what paved the path for the MCU.

3. I don't think getting the X-men back is their number 1 priority they are making milions with Avenger/GoTG, more money than Fox which highest grossing film was a low budget like Deadpool.

4. Iron Man and the Avengers were D-lister now they are worldwide icons thanks to their movies that embace their roots, that was unthinkable in the early 2000.

5. X-men IP has alwys been big because their universe has been really expanded in the comics

6. The solo, spin-off and tv series Fox has done are very good they should stick with them and let the MCU handle the main X-men films.

7. X-men belong to the Marvel Universe and I think many wish that one day we can see them returning home.
    Last edited by Nunoni; 10-12-2017 at 12:43 PM.

MCU movies have explosions, BUT (thereīs a big but), characterisatin is perfect. This are comic movies, and they work like... in a Tarantino concept. Where character development is the focus of the story.

When you watch and hear Captain America in an MCU movie, he perfectly relates to the CAptain America in the comics. You can see him like a real person with real problems. And this translates to 90% of the MCU characters. If you are a fan of them, you donīt get dissapointed of them. Their personality is in place. Hearing them talking is like reading them in the comics, how they think, how they feel.

Tell me: Besides Xavier, Magneto and Logan. When you see Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Havok, Kitty, etc.. on a Fox Movie... what do you feel? They have no resemblence to what they are in the comics. They donīt feel real people with real problems. They are DEFINED BY their powers, not their personality. They feel hollow and uninteresting. When they interact... itīs boring. When i saw Jean and Cyclops onscreen my feeling was "mhee...". How can that happen to an X-Men fan.

Point is you can change almost all the X-Men in fox movies and replace them with "other character or weird people with powers, like you with an optic blast..." and it would really make no difference. You canīt take Captain America, or Iron Man, or Thor, or Vision, etc... from MCU movies, because they leave a hole that canīt be filled by others. Because their personality is what brings them to the screen, and their powers complement them.

Excpeto Colossus in Deadpool haha he is just great there. Deadpool is another great example of a good movie. And the reason behind it is that the people who made the movies "cared about the characters". Ryan Reynolds and the director made a great effort to get Deadpool right and they succeded. Hugh Jackman cared about Logan and he succeded. But thatīs just it.

Plot might not be great in MCU movies (mostly), but the same can be said about FOX movies with few exceptions. Of course thereīs a benefit to not really caring about your source material, you can make more serious movies with more violence and maybe make them interesting. But then again... if you donīt care about the source material...

When i read an X-Men comic, what defines an x-men comic, is soap opera, drama, characterisation, the characters seam real people with real problems, they question themselves, they have fears... they feel real. And reading them interacting is special. FOX movies lack that. They create an X-Men enviroment but that just it. I always loved the X-Men since i was a kid. And though i like the avengers i donīt find them as interesting as the X-men. Because they deliver different topics and stories.

And thatīs part of what really bothers me about FOX movies. IT IS WAY EASIER to make a good X-Men Movie than to make a good avenger movie. Because X-Men focus and topics is more mature, serious, real life related. You could make perfect dramas (like logan) out of X-Men movies. Instead we got what?

As an X-Men fan iīm dissapointed at 90% of FOX movies. Really dissapointed. While the avengers movies deliver what can be expected of the avengers.
    Wow this was an excellent post on why I feel the way I do about the MCU vs Fox but couldn't ever quite put it so well. It sucks being a huge X-Men fan and not an Avengers fan at all yet...enjoying the hell out of the MCU movies and feeling so disappointed with the X-movies.

1. The X-men were a huge IP, Fox cheapened because they weren't able to evolve. Until this day Deadpool is the biggest grossing super-hero film they have and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's the only one that embrace its comic book roots
    X2 and X3 made as much money as Deadpool.

Iron Man and the Avengers were D-lister now they are worldwide icons thanks to their movies that embace their roots, that was unthinkable in the early 2000.
    Wrong. Ultimates is one of the highest selling comic series in the 21st century. That is far from D-list.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    X2 and X3 made as much money as Deadpool.

Wrong. Ultimates is one of the highest selling comic series in the 21st century. That is far from D-list.
    X2 and X3 had bigger budget than Deadpool and they still didn't quite made as much money as Deadpool.

The Avengers were never as popular as the X-men that's why they relauched it as heroes reborn. And Joe Q said that they had a lot of problem promoting Iron Man because he wasn't popular. In Comics they became popular with Bendis New Avengers adding Wolverine and Spider-man to the roster.

Incredible Member Victorian_Soul's Avatar

I chose yes. I know many people don't agree but I like how Marvel handles it's characters in the movies because to me it would make more sense to have characters be nice and lolly gag with each if they're on a team. Plus when you think about it having a character be fun in light hearted really helps show you who they are and allows attachment to be grown which becomes affective when they have moments that aren't for laughs. Take into account scenes from Guardian and The Galaxy when we first see Star Lord he's a little boy isn't coping with his mother dying of cancer well (which leads him to get kidnapped by aliens), and later in the film he is finally able to overcome that because he has friends that he could trust.

Also I never understood everything talking about "Marvel's Formula" considering the so called formula was first made by the X-Men movies and had been a thing since Marvel started making them, but since it's Marvel I guess it's they're formula. Also the whole Marvel doesn't take risk compared to Fox is really laughable. I mean almost ever movie they have Magneto either teaming up with them or against them, Logan always becomes the main character (besides a few exceptions), and it's always the same thing over and over again. Like I get mutants are hated a feared but the whole point of the X-Men was to ignore the negativity and show humans that they're still heroes even if they're unwanted, but the movies never give me that besides probably Xavier, First Class, and Jean in the original Trilogy. The only risk I can say Fox did was Deadpool (someone had to leak it for Fox to see it through) and Logan (Hugh had to cut his pay just to let through movie be made). While Marvel has taken risk like it or not. From making Guardian of The Galaxy, Ant-Man, Iron Man (the first one at least). They gone through serious topics before like Tony suffering from PTSD in the third Iron Man, Freedom v Security in Civil War, and etc.

Frankly you don't have to like Marvel but don't belittle what they've done cause you hate the witty banter and vice versa for the X-Men.

X2 and X3 had bigger budget than Deadpool and they still didn't quite made as much money as Deadpool.

The Avengers were never as popular as the X-men that's why they relauched it as heroes reborn. And Joe Q said that they had a lot of problem promoting Iron Man because he wasn't popular. In Comics they became popular with Bendis New Avengers adding Wolverine and Spider-man to the roster.
    You said gross. Nothing about profit. Plus you have to take inflation into account.

And none of that is relevant since The Avengers were more modeled after their Ultimate counterparts than the 616 ones. In which case, Ultimates was unquestionably popular and that showed in the sells. The creative team behind Iron Man even admitted that they modeled Tony after the Ultimate version.
    Last edited by Divine Spark; 10-12-2017 at 01:08 PM.

Amazing Member

You said gross. Nothing about profit. Plus you have to take inflation into account.

And none of that is relevant since The Avengers were more modeled after their Ultimate counterparts than the 616 ones. In which case, Ultimates was unquestionably popular and that showed in the sells. The creative team behind Iron Man even admitted that they modeled Tony after the Ultimate version.
    It's still highest grossing despite being a low buget Deadpool movie, it's still above X-men. More people would rather see that than Wolverine and X-men, The X-men were always a big IP and it was Deadpool what put them in the map again. Do you know how pathetic it is that the X-men are hanging by Deadpool's balls? And First Class didn't perform that well and that was suppose to be a reboot and the introduction of some costume with color.

Whatever many long time comic book fans cannot beleive that the Avengers became this popular, and the Ultimate line was really popular when it first came out and not because of the Avengers but because it was made for new fans. The MCU took a lot of the Ultimate Universe.

BANNED

1. The X-men were a huge IP, Fox cheapened because they weren't able to evolve. Until this day Deadpool is the biggest grossing super-hero film they have and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's the only one that embrace its comic book roots, that's what the public wants to see not a yaoi fanfiction like First Class.

2. The X-men films were made in a post- Batman and Robin world and they were able to succeed in a tough time for super-hero films. Raimi's Spider-man was what paved the path for the MCU.

3. I don't think getting the X-men back is their number 1 priority they are making milions with Avenger/GoTG, more money than Fox which highest grossing film was a low budget like Deadpool.

4. Iron Man and the Avengers were D-lister now they are worldwide icons thanks to their movies that embace their roots, that was unthinkable in the early 2000.

5. X-men IP has alwys been big because their universe has been really expanded in the comics

6. The solo, spin-off and tv series Fox has done are very good they should stick with them and let the MCU handle the main X-men films.

7. X-men belong to the Marvel Universe and I think many wish that one day we can see them returning home.
    1. Ah, cheap IP. Do you know how much fox will sell for? Trust me Disney will not want to pay for it because they will not find it cheap and fox did not cheapen anything. according to facts and the truth and the real evaluation. let's see
    XMEN 1
    Xmen 2
    First Class
    DOFP
    Logan
    Legion
    Deadpool
    the Wolverine

All made by fox, all very successful, without any Disney branding most highly better received and respected than the formulaic MCU movies that are slammed,mocked and shamed by film artists all over the world.

Ah, repeat lies I see?
    2. Ah, more lies. Sam raimi movies did not pave the part though they give big banking thanks to sony been more mainstream and merchandising. Marvel came out of bankruptcy long before the first spiderman movie. infact the first xmen movie brought so much money for marvel that marvel had enough to make mutant x that broke their terms of agreement and fox had to rightly sue.
    That is the truth

And importantly xmen paved the part for deeper , grounded and serious comic films like TDK trilogy and Logan. That has gone a longer way than mcu movies that have no credibility because they are all the same.

Ah, lie number 2.

.3. iron man and avengers are not world icons because they don’t have any content or longevity and no their are not distinct from one another and most of their fans are children who are still innocent. To be become an icon you have to have a very high body of work that extends for decades in every medium, I checked marvel and only spiderman and xmen have that, F4 even has that more than iron man. right now avengers is still stealing xmen and f4 characters in comics and begging fro film deals. Icon don’t steal an beg. do you see xmen begging for film deals or trying to turn other marvel heroes into mutants?

Iron and and avengers are manufactured by the Disney brand , they are not in the superman, batman, xmen or spiderman level. Even XMen TAS is still highly more regarded and remembered than all the mcu movies combined.

I do think iron man and avengers are icons like Hannah motnana. After all it is the same demo , branding and type of marketing.
    Hey remember when iron man was meant to be the answer to bruce wayne and that flopped hard for marvel? Want to know why? Because iron man does not have a very intresting mini universe.

3. X-Men IP was big because it had depth , great villains, great characters, good world building, themes, subculture and quality and no cannot be disneylised but can remain relevantbecause their teams and stories matters they are not toys for Disney to play with like your mcu things.

4. Ah solo spin off. But remember when DOFP mopped the floor with the best marvel movie in 2014.
    You know I felt Bad for mcu then, they finally had this winter solider movie and it was all for grown ups , political and serious but less than a month later DOFP comes out and schools winter soldier in every aspect.

Also it shows why xmen does not need marvel. Tell me why are some mcu fans so keen on splitting xmen universe to help marvel???

7. Xmen does not belong in the marvel universe because xmen was not created by dismarvel and the dismebral tone and style of movies does not match xmen comics and xmen already out grew marvel by the time disney bought marvel.

8 X2>>>>>> all the team mcu movies

Logan >>>>>>>> all the solo mcu movies

Xmen Tas >>>>>>> all the mcu cartoons

Xmen legends, X-Men vs street fighter >>>>>> all the mcu based games

xmen comics >>>>>> mcu comics

xmen rogues gallery >>>>> all the mcu rogues gallery minus spiderman

Xmen social and culturall impact >>>>>>>>> MCU cultural impact

Chris claremont >>>>>>>> MCU comic writers

it is how xmen outgrew all the marvel IPS combines and became a marvel of their own, your superficial processed disney branding is lacking and embarrassing..
    Last edited by Jaddor; 10-12-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Amazing Member

1. Ah, cheap IP. Do you know how much fox will sell for? Trust me Disney will not want to pay for it because they will not find it cheap and fox did not cheapen anything. according to facts and the truth and the real evaluation. let's see
    XMEN 1
    Xmen 2
    First Class
    DOFP
    Logan
    Legion
    Deadpool
    the Wolverine

All made by fox, all very successful, without any Disney branding most highly better received and respected than the formulaic MCU movies that are slammed,mocked and shamed by film artists all over the world.

Ah, repeat lies I see?
    2. Ah, more lies. Sam raimi movies did not pave the part though they give big banking thanks to sony been more mainstream and merchandising. Marvel came out of bankruptcy long before the first spiderman movie. infact the first xmen movie brought so much money for marvel that marvel had enough to make mutant x that broke their terms of agreement and fox had to rightly sue.
    That is the truth

And importantly xmen paved the part for deeper , grounded and serious comic films like TDK trilogy and Logan. That has gone a longer way than mcu movies that have no credibility because they are all the same.

Ah, lie number 2.

.3. iron man and avengers are not world icons because they don’t have any content or longevity and no their are not distinct from one another and most of their fans are children who are still innocent. To be become an icon you have to have a very high body of work that extends for decades in every medium, I checked marvel and only spiderman and xmen have that, F4 even has that more than iron man. right now avengers is still stealing xmen and f4 characters in comics and begging fro film deals. Icon don’t steal an beg. do you see xmen begging for film deals or trying to turn other marvel heroes into mutants?

Iron and and avengers are manufactured by the Disney brand , they are not in the superman, batman, xmen or spiderman level. Even XMen TAS is still highly more regarded and remembered than all the mcu movies combined.

I do think iron man and avengers are icons like Hannah motnana. After all it is the same demo , branding and type of marketing.
    Hey remember when iron man was meant to be the answer to bruce wayne and that flopped hard for marvel? Want to know why? Because iron man does not have a very intresting mini universe.

3. X-Men IP was big because it had depth , great villains, great characters, good world building, themes, subculture and quality and no cannot be disneylised but can remain relevantbecause their teams and stories matters they are not toys for Disney to play with like your mcu things.

4. Ah solo spin off. But remember when DOFP mopped the floor with the best marvel movie in 2014.
    You know I felt Bad for mcu then, they finally had this winter solider movie and it was all for grown ups , political and serious but less than a month later DOFP comes out and schools winter soldier in every aspect.

Also it shows why xmen does not need marvel. Tell me why are some mcu fans so keen on splitting xmen universe to help marvel???

7. Xmen does not belong in the marvel universe because xmen was not created by dismarvel and the dismebral tone and style of movies does not match xmen comics and xmen already out grew marvel by the time disney bought marvel.

Whatever dude. Nice fanfiction btw.

BANNED

What's you're problem with Nightcrawler? And Jean was an improvement over the crappy Silver Age one.

EDIT: You forgot about X-23.
    I don't think they forgot, I think it is more about pathologically lieing. people have a problem with night crawler after scenes like this? not an xmen fan.

BANNED

Whatever dude. Nice fanfiction btw.
    fanfiction? is that now how most mcu movies are written. I think this is why mickey said mcu movies are mindless.