Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Habis View Post
    How is Havok supposed to get away with it if Xavier, Emma and the Cuckoos are around reading minds left and right?. Unless Havok doesn't plan to take over and he's just angry because Scott has "gone soft" after being de-inverted.

I think the writers are going to do the same as with the Avengers, and are going to turn the assholemator to eleven because, since the universe is going to be rebooted and the characters replaced, nothing matters.

Next issue: Xavier impregnates Pixie. Storm crowns herself queen of the school forces the kids to worship her. Rogue comes back and teams with Wanda to kill Storm and take over the school. Rachel starts a polyamory relationship with Sublime, Weapon XIII (AKA bacteria Theragan 24), Carrion, Lifeform and a Phallanx. Beast travels back in time and becomes his own father. Magik marries both Kitty Pryde and Colossus. Kitty Pryde murders Colossus out of jealously (so she can have Magik for herself alone). Nightcrawler gets pregnant with Scarlett Witch's demon babies...etc. The universe is going to be rebooted! Everybody go as wild as you wish!
    Emma is going to rebel in the issue before (you can tell from the cover), so it looks like Havok has a mandate to throw Cyclops off the side of a building.

It looks to me like they're both about to fall.

Which might be a good thing. Who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post

They are making room for the new Cyclops and Havok from a parallel universe who are going to join the team after Secret Wars.

Just joking. They will both live at least until Battleworld.

How is Havok supposed to get away with it if Xavier, Emma and the Cuckoos are around reading minds left and right?. Unless Havok doesn't plan to take over and he's just angry because Scott has "gone soft" after being de-inverted.

I think the writers are going to do the same as with the Avengers, and are going to turn the assholemator to eleven because, since the universe is going to be rebooted and the characters replaced, nothing matters.

Next issue: Xavier impregnates Pixie. Storm crowns herself queen of the school forces the kids to worship her. Rogue comes back and teams with Wanda to kill Storm and take over the school. Rachel starts a polyamory relationship with Sublime, Weapon XIII (AKA bacteria Theragan 24), Carrion, Lifeform and a Phallanx. Beast travels back in time and becomes his own father. Magik marries both Kitty Pryde and Colossus. Kitty Pryde murders Colossus out of jealously (so she can have Magik for herself alone). Nightcrawler gets pregnant with Scarlett Witch's demon babies...etc. The universe is going to be rebooted! Everybody go as wild as you wish!
    i can see that happening.lol. and i would love to read it.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

What are the odds Havok is even in this issue? 50/50?

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Emma is going to rebel in the issue before (you can tell from the cover), so it looks like Havok has a mandate to throw Cyclops off the side of a building.
    This says #31. The issue before is this week. The one with the harem cover and the star wars variant.

Or do you mean this and the Scemma rough sex cover are for the same issue?
    Game Over man! Game Over!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    What are the odds Havok is even in this issue? 50/50?

This says #31. The issue before is this week. The one with the harem cover and the star wars variant.

Or do you mean this and the Scemma rough sex cover are for the same issue?
    Oh it's the same issue? It looks like Cyclops is getting it from his brother and his grandmother in the same issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post

Nah! What Alex doesn't know is -- Scott's funky optic blast pattern is his secondary mutation which allows him to surround himself in a ruby colored, protective force field effective up to 62 miles (100 kilometers). Thus, if they both fall... Scott, consciously won't save him this time

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    I wonder if the black kid will fix his face or if it's scientifically irreperable, as Beast said?
    "scientifically irreparable", lol.

Well, scientifically speaking, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Does this mean we are FINALLY moving on from Matthew Malloy!?
    Hopefully. It's been such a dull story.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Here's hoping Alex throws a hissy fit over Scott hurting Emma's feelings. Nod to continuity and all that.

Perhaps this is the catalyst for Cyclops next mutation or added power - flight/levitation

Next issue: Xavier impregnates Pixie. Storm crowns herself queen of the school and forces the kids to worship her. Rogue comes back and teams with Wanda to kill Storm and take over the school. Rachel starts a polyamory relationship with Sublime, Weapon XIII (AKA bacteria Theragan 24), Carrion, Lifeform and a Phallanx. Beast travels back in time and becomes his own father. Magik marries both Kitty Pryde and Colossus. Kitty Pryde murders Colossus out of jealously (so she can have Magik for herself alone). Nightcrawler gets pregnant with Scarlett Witch's demon babies...etc. The universe is going to be rebooted! Everybody go as wild as you wish!
    You made me literally laugh out loud. Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    Perhaps this is the catalyst for Cyclops next mutation or added power - flight/levitation
    Copycat

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

You say it's the same issue then? I wonder if that means a tension triangle, who do you side with Scott, your love or your brother kind of thing is going to be stirred up?
    I make love, you make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Here's hoping Alex throws a hissy fit over Scott hurting Emma's feelings. Nod to continuity and all that.
    Only if that continuity was the Ultimate Universe, otherwise Bendis probably hasn't read it.

Quote Originally Posted by rdman View Post
    Well he is mutant Jesus, so he probably already has "walk on water" down pat, I'm sure flight/levitation would simply be an extension of that.