Page 187 of 237 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3549

Quote Originally Posted by TomSlick View Post
    Haha sounds like a good jumping off point.
    LOL yeah, someone jumping on point is someone's jumping off. I basically jumped off current Marvel after Secret Wars because it seemed a nice final wrap up of the comics I grew up with. I'll check in with Spencer's Spidy here and there because I think he fits the character tonally unlike his work in Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Parker View Post
    LOL yeah, someone jumping on point is someone's jumping off. I basically jumped off current Marvel after Secret Wars because it seemed a nice final wrap up of the comics I grew up with. I'll check in with Spencer's Spidy here and there because I think he fits the character tonally unlike his work in Cap.
    I'll check in on it as well, but I'm not picking it up. I thought his superior foes run was "cute" for what it was but Secret Empire bored me to death (I didn't read his Cap). I left ASM after OMD but began reading it again for Superior SM. I like a lot of what Slott did (especially Superior) but I always felt like I was missing an adult Peter Parker if that makes sense. I don't know, I just felt like he was older when Stern or JMS wrote him. He seemed to act older anyway. I don't feel that Spencer will bring that element to the table.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:47 PM.

2000AD is having sale celebrating FCBD. Every day they would add new titles.

https://shop.2000ad.com/catalogue/on-sale

My best deal was at a yard sale. The guy had ten volumes of essentials for only 5 bucks each. I was able to o get all 6 volumes of Daredevil and 4 fantastic four volumes. It made me very happy
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Europeans: new sales at Cheap-Comics.com. Marvel and DC Omnis, Absolutes, a few pages down some Valiant and Humanoids Deluxes, in between many TPBs, HCs, some OHCs.

https://www.cheap-comics.com

The new sales comprise the first 9 sales pages.

Is this thread for talking about getting good deals as well? I just bought Zero Hour for $2.00 at half priced books. It's 18 bucks on Amazon. It's the only DC event I haven't read yet. What are the chances I find it so cheap? (But I did hear it isn't the best story)

The Black Science Premiere Hardcover Volume 1 Remastered Edition is only €20.45 on Amazon.de and even less (€17.48) on Amazon.es and .it. Even with shipping that is much, much lower than anywhere else in Europe (and definitely a glitch).

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    The Black Science Premiere Hardcover Volume 1 Remastered Edition is only €20.45 on Amazon.de and even less (€17.48) on Amazon.es and .it. Even with shipping that is much, much lower than anywhere else in Europe (and definitely a glitch).
    Cheers

Worked out about £20 with shipping, so not as good as I thought, but still an okay saving. Much appreciated!

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    Is this thread for talking about getting good deals as well? I just bought Zero Hour for $2.00 at half priced books. It's 18 bucks on Amazon. It's the only DC event I haven't read yet. What are the chances I find it so cheap? (But I did hear it isn't the best story)
    This thread was created to share about good deals on offer. You can always share about good deals you picked up on the respective Marvel, DC, Dark Horse and General Collected threads OR here if the good deal you found for yourself is still on offer for others.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordJulius View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    Apreciated to know such a good deal about this book.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    The X-Men Classic Omnibus is €38 on Amazon Italy. https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/130...LA13CKPQ&psc=1 Probably works out to €47 with shipping (in EU). But that's still pretty cheap.
    Awesome, thanks

GAnte34

The X-Men Classic Omnibus is €38 on Amazon Italy. https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/130...LA13CKPQ&psc=1 Probably works out to €47 with shipping (in EU). But that's still pretty cheap.
    I just placed my order!
    Thank you so much!

All-New Member

Thanks my copy arrived today. Italy to Scotland £40 fantastic value.