Page 294 of 324 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 4858
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I see. Yeah that Reborn arc I was thinking about getting but it's been hard to find. The same goes for those DD issues leading up to the event. So I'll most likely put this on my list and make it easy for myself. I'd rather not track down used copies unless I really have to.

I agree. HCs look good on the shelf but are very cumbersome to actually read.
    Since picking up the Shadowland Omnibus, I'll be selling all my Shadowland TPBs and PHCs including the Reborn PHC. If you're interested, or anyone else, shoot me a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Exactly the same with me. I initially started with TPBs but when I tasted OHCs, there was no turning back. TPBs are a very last resort for me such as the Epic Collections which are actually very good as they fill in a lot of gaps and are very nicely presented.
    The sucky risk you run is knowing a story you want to read is collected in TPB and holding out hope that it's collected in OHC form one day.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Yes, some can be but for me they're such a joy to hold and marvel at the oversized art. Some strips really shine in the oversized format.

Exactly the same with me. I initially started with TPBs but when I tasted OHCs, there was no turning back. TPBs are a very last resort for me such as the Epic Collections which are actually very good as they fill in a lot of gaps and are very nicely presented.
    Yeah, the Epic Collections are the only exception with me. Those seem to hold up well and are thick, with lots of issues. The regular tpbs are so skinny, about 1/4 inch thick. And they're small. One of the reasons why I love the OHC, Deluxe Editions and Omnis is because the pages are larger. And you really get more bang for your buck.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

You guys and your hardcovers...

BANNED

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Where is that image from?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The sucky risk you run is knowing a story you want to read is collected in TPB and holding out hope that it's collected in OHC form one day.
    Exactly. I'm holding out for an OHC/Omnibus of Soule's run. It's only a matter of time.

With earlier material such as Miller, Shadowland, Brubaker....., I bought TPBs and floppies, and then later Omnibuses. I've sold off part of my TPBs.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Yeah, I really wanted an Omni for Waid since I have one for Bendis and for Brubaker. Ultimately, I'd rather have it than have it in a consistent format.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Exactly. I'm holding out for an OHC/Omnibus of Soule's run. It's only a matter of time.

With earlier material such as Miller, Shadowland, Brubaker....., I bought TPBs and floppies, and then later Omnibuses. I've sold off part of my TPBs.
    I have so many trades I want to sell off, I just have no idea how to go about doing it

I have so many trades I want to sell off, I just have no idea how to go about doing it
    https://m.ebay.com/?_mwBanner=1

Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi View Post
    Well yeah obviously. I've never sold anything on it before though.. don't know what I should charge.. how shipping works.. all that stuff.

Well yeah obviously. I've never sold anything on it before though.. don't know what I should charge.. how shipping works.. all that stuff.
    That's all up to you. Price them at whatever you think you can get. Best to sell them in large lots. You'll probably be able to charge more, they're more likely to sell, and you'll move more at a time which will save on shipping costs. And you can make shipping free if you want but then you'll probably want to increase your selling price to compensate.

That's all up to you. Price them at whatever you think you can get. Best to sell them in large lots. You'll probably be able to charge more, they're more likely to sell, and you'll move more at a time which will save on shipping costs. And you can make shipping free if you want but then you'll probably want to increase your selling price to compensate.
    Okay cool. So it'd be obviously smarter to sell all of the Cable & Deadpool trades together rather than individually, for example.

Okay cool. So it'd be obviously smarter to sell all of the Cable & Deadpool trades together rather than individually, for example.
    Yes. And you can always do a search for what you're selling to get an idea of the price range you might want to aim for. To maybe sell quicker there's also a BEST OFFER feature so folks can send what they're willing pay versus what you're charging. And an auction feature where people can bid on what your selling if your starting price is low enough. It's all there.
    Last edited by Nanashi; 06-03-2018 at 07:41 AM.

Yes. And you can always do a search for what you're selling to get an idea of the price range you might want to aim for. To maybe sell quicker there's also a BEST OFFER feature so folks can send what they're willing pay versus what you're charging. And an auction feature where people can bid on what your selling if your starting price is low enough. It's all there.
    Thanks for the advice!