Page 491 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 391441481487488489490491492493494495501541591991 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,365 of 16893
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Ok, give me a few minutes to catch up and we can get going.

Also, can someone do a quick rundown of all that has happened since the dossiers were first gone over back at the geofront? Trying to consolidate everything that happened since then for a player trying to catch up.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    Strictly speaking though, this isn't true. 80% of Adam's body is designed to mimic organic cells, it's not impossible for it to make facsimile metallic gametes.
    Now, if Dr. Nijimoto had the same idea, whoo boy.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Robabies. Robabies everywhere.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post

Also, can someone do a quick rundown of all that has happened since the dossiers were first gone over back at the geofront? Trying to consolidate everything that happened since then for a player trying to catch up.
    Immediately after the dossiers were handed out, the group was brought to the Geofront again so that they could do another training exercise, with a friend of Jinzi's. A Galaxy Police Officer (forgot her name). The fight progresses well, individuals working together and the like, and then Chou pulls a 'Scorched Earth' and hits everyone in the area around the GPO with a Thermobaric explosion. Ishtar's arm is damaged when she sacrifices her own shielding to MacGuyver an AoE shield on everyone, Karine shields some folks ... fight ends here.

While everyone's recovering, 'Kami' returns, and after pulling Chou aside it's revealed that it's not Kami but an agent of Fife, and Fife gets inside of Chou's head and pulls out "Dark Chou" the agent of Fife, and Dark Chou then proceed to attack everyone, specifically aiming for the group around Ishtar (go for the weak amirite?), and there's more shields, Sarada bodyblocks for Ishtar and ...

Oh **** it's another Oni.

Long story short, turns out that it was an infiltration attempt, there's an invisible fellow running around stealing the Dragonballs while the carnage from the Red Oni, and Dark Chou are going on. Ishtar has a brief conversation and ends up sacrificing what's left of her arm to save Nunlil from getting ripped to pieces by everyone, Slak confronts Fife in Chou's mind and helps free Chou himself; and Ochazuke one-shots Dark Chou with a Kikiho that knocks Ocha himself unconscious. After it's all said and done, everyone's fucked up, Ishtar's arm is gone, and they now have a prisoner of war (Nunlil). The group also finds out that Kami has been taken by Fife.

After a brief respite, they go to the Lookout !

Once they get to the Lookout, turns out "oh boy", Nunlil has disappeared. She reappears a few moments later fucked up (some more, her eye got punched out of her head), and she's saved Kami. So she's cool now. After that, folks did some 1v1 with Kami that focused on strengths and weaknesses, Ishtar and Sarada threw hands so hard they needed to get healed again and some other player interaction stuff.

Things of Note:

- The guy that was stealing Dragonballs was invisible. Asha'rah ripped his testicles off.
    - Ochazuke and Koorimaru sparred in the Geofront after the Nunlil/Dark Chou fight ... They destroyed it.
    - Ishtar and Sarada's fight resulted in Ishtar gaining a disciple (it's Sarada).
    - Jinzi means well, but he sent the worst group ever to go get food ... with his credit card.
    - Asha'rah is training Karine.
    - Totoma befriended a duck.
    - Ishtar's got a prosthetic ... that Sarada destroyed.
    - Uh.
    - Oh right, Erosa ate Sasheem which was its own weird little mini-quest.
    - Adam is going to put a facsimile dick inside of Midori.

Also welcome back person !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

There is so gonna be some doping scandal at this world ma tournament.

Summary: Team has team exercise. Charco nukes team. No one seriously hurt.

Second day, same thing happened but damage occurred because of my character. Then Dark Chou. The team finished him ( Kikoho!!!)

The invisible guy was stopped who tried stealing dragon balls. The red oni is now our friend. Kami look out. Soar with free Kami ( which is almost done.)

Now seven members (Zaofan, Chou, Sarada, Jack, Etrina, Sasheem, And Held) went to get food. Everyone else on look out talking, spar. And Adam is about to sex up Midori. Due to having feelings and she went topless. Due to Ash Rah spar, among other things.

Fantastic Member

Not sure what the dossiers are so I’ll just rundown the most important events since we reached the geo front:

1) Jinzi trains us with hardlight/nano proxy
    1.1) Charco nukes everyone
    2) the next day, Kami and Jinzi inform cast of plan to infiltrate RR base and steal Battersea’s DB via tournament. Kami reveals killing her will deactivate DB
    3) Training session with galactic police.
    3.1) Chou nukes everyone, Ishtar injures arm
    4) Nunlil and Red Namekian enter base under guise of Kami. Releases Dark Chou.
    5)Red Namekian is castrated. Nunlil is knocked out. Dark Chou is sealed. Ishtar loses arm.
    6) Cast leaves geofront for lookout. Ishtar persuades Nunlil finally with cast.
    7) Nunlil retrieves Kami. Kami reveals she is dying. Kami trains crew

Thank you, folks. That should be perfect.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    There is so gonna be some doping scandal at this world ma tournament.
    "The competitors from Kame Island will be permanently removed from competition due to Ki Doping".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

What? No love for Midori bursting her shirt off and Asha'rah giving her a double purple nurple, thus starting Midori down the path of masochistic tendencies?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    What? No love for Midori bursting her shirt off and Asha'rah giving her a double purple nurple, thus starting Midori down the path of masochistic tendencies?
    Got to say, that was an interesting one to open the thread up to and see.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Also, current romantic standings:

Totoma x Karine: Awkward as ****, but probably the furthest down the path
    Sarada x Jack: Jack's gonna get raped one day.
    Adam x Midori and Shiro: Creepy as **** thanks to Adam.
    Sasheem x Adam: Horrifying as ****, but amusing.
    Ishtar x Everyone*: I don't think there's gonna be enough of her to go around, she's already lost some bits.
    Erosa x Everyone*: Any suicidal fool who attempts would most likely be vored by Erosa at the end of it.
    Meagan x Charco: Wholesome as **** out of nowhere. Extremely early stages so, it could go either way.
    Ochazuke x Koorimaru: The one true pairing, but right now both are being tsundere as ****.
    ---
    *Note: Everyone does not really mean everyone, I'm sure they have their standards, but they seem pretty welcoming to most people, not that there's anything wrong with that. Love is love after all, and I'm think I'm rambling now...
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 03-09-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "The competitors from Kame Island will be permanently removed from competition due to Ki Doping".
    Only Jack. We are all a team but each member is challenger I think.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    *is getting the sneaking suspicion that Yun and Dog forgot Erosa was standing right there...and maybe everyone on the lookout.....*

*Gets idea for second skill finally*
    I responded to you on page 363 and you never responded back.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I was focusing on things that have had ...

Well I guess Adam is going to sex up Midori so I probably should have added that.

Arx Inosaan