Thread: Thanos vs. Thor

Default Thanos vs. Thor

Cytorrak chooses Thor to be his new Avatar. Classic Cain Juggernaut powers are given to Classic Thor with Mjolnir.

Arena.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Does he get the telepathy blocking helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Does he get the telepathy blocking helmet?
    Full Cytorrak kit yeah
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Does the strength stack on Thor's own?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

If Thor lets go of the hammer, Thanos wins like he beat the Annihilatiors. Bubble the hammer, teleport Thor lightyears away. And while the Juggernaut is probably too durable for Thanks to really hurt, I can totally buy him knocking Cain around enough to release his grip.

So the question is whether the stacked durability is high enough here to prevent that, and if Thor will be smarter than Beta Ray Bill was about throwing his hammer.

If the strength only stacks instead of magnifies, Thanos could just put the guy in a block of force (he did it very briefly to Odin without tech, it should comparatively ten count Thor) for a ten count as long as he does it in a moment where Thor isn't specifically advancing. Really he mostly needs to just knock the guy down, then force block thing.

I was thinking the stats were stacked; not multiplied.

How likely would it be for Thanos to remove his helm?
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    I was thinking the stats were stacked; not multiplied.

How likely would it be for Thanos to remove his helm?
    It's not impossible, but not necessary for how to resolve this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    If the strength only stacks instead of magnifies, Thanos could just put the guy in a block of force (he did it very briefly to Odin without tech, it should comparatively ten count Thor) for a ten count as long as he does it in a moment where Thor isn't specifically advancing. Really he mostly needs to just knock the guy down, then force block thing.
    Magnifies ?

If Thanos removes the helmet he's just going to find Magneto underneath, isn't he.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Magnifies ?

If Thanos removes the helmet he's just going to find Magneto underneath, isn't he.
    "MAAAGNETS!!!1!" could possibly win him the day here
    - big_adventure