Page 502 of 782 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 11718

Point of clarification: the following all happens before Dash eats the soup in the kitchen, and thus before the Zaofan vs. Sasheem fight

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Having been distracted with the soup bowl up to his mouth, Zaofan returned his attention to his lovely beautiful master just in time to catch the empty bowl hit the table. The dignified Etrina Stoltengarde, heiress to one of the greatest mage family legacies in the world.....had finished her soup with suck reckless abandon that she had a very obvious "soup beard" that she only moved to erase with her napkin the moment she noticed both him and Asha'rah staring at her.

"...Ahhh.....ahah....Well.....That was certainly " A large comedic belch escaped Etrinas mouth, responding with a hand slapped over her mouth. "........It....was good.....yes....v..very good...."

The mage looked alive again, the tired look having vanished from her eyes and been replaced with a mix of embarrassment and....something else.

"......Just so you know...neither of you better mention what happened just now to anyone...Even someone like me can slip once in a while....*cough*...." The mage glanced over to the side of the room where Erosas magcite lay. "......Hmmm.....Well, This was most certainly the most delicious soup I've ever tasted! Its a shame that Erosa isn't here too sample some....Oh how dreadful. I guess we'll have to give the rest away to Sarada."

Though it wasn't much, all three could catch the small crystal suddenly vibrate in its blanket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Suddenly, as the newly reunited sisters stepped through the Lookout toward where they sensed Zaofan, they both caught a whiff of something that smelled succulent and delicious. "What is that?" Sarada wondered. Whatever it was, it was mouthwatering. She wiped some drool that was about to run down her chin, then broke out into a sprint.

Parsley was dead on her heels, somehow more dignified and yet more ravenous than her sister. "He dares hold out on us!" she stated, affronted, when they passed by the kitchen and didn't find him there.

To think that Zaofan was selfishly hoarding food for himself. What had happened to the ultra generous chef who always shared what he cooked with everyone not just himself. "Wait... I sense Etrina. And Asha'rah!" Sarada's eyes narrowed. "So, that's how it is?"

He cooked for Etrina, but not them? Why not? What did Etrina have to offer that they didn't?!

"Zaofan!" Parsley barked the moment she breached the entry into Etrina's quarters. She folded her arms over her chest and stared at him menacingly. "Holding out on us, hm?"
    "...........Zaofan, could you explain to the young saiyan the pecking order when it comes to your cooking....I do believe she has come to a strange conclusion." Etrina commented with more then enough sass for the room. "More specifically where people who don't bother to knock before entering a room are.....I'll give you a hint, its below the duck."
    Despite the unnecessary sass directed her way, Parsley smirked. "Etrina. I was hoping to run into you. I believe I owe you a beating for last year." Her smirk grew into a predatory smile. "Once Zaofan gives us some of whatever smells so delightful, we can commence at your leisure."
    Completely caught off guard, Zaofan quickly gets up. "Whoa whoa WHOA! Sarada! Parsley!" His hands momentarily blur upwards, only to come to a stop motion. He could sense their powerlevels almost automatically, and he feels confident; something he's never felt around these two Saiyans in particular. Still, he shakes his head, and realizes something else: "You know, I must say, it's good to see the two of you together. That doesn't happen very often, does it?"

He motions slowly, carefully, with calculation and caution. "About the soup, I can explain! I swear! I found the recipe in an alien book, but it said it's only meant for humans! It does nothing to non-humans! I gave some to Etrina because she was weak! And..."

He turns his head to Etrina to ensure their eyes meet, "...she is Mistress."

He shakes his head once more; the rush of power from the soup is getting to him and his excitement. Zaofan feels reinvigorated, like he could go for a fight right now, but he restrains himself. This is neither the time nor the place; and against two Saiyans? Not a good idea to risk it. "I don't mean to keep things from you, honest! But this soup is special, and I'm trying to protect it. I'll make it up to the two of you somehow, I swear!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Only to find the Optic Blast doing more than intended.

"OhdearKamiI'vekilledthepoorbastard..."

With his greatly increased reflexes and speed, Zaofan rockets through the sky and downward to catch Sasheem's head. "Oh no oh no oh no oh no OH NO!" His panic clouds his mind. His new power muddies his judgment. But his reflexes are still on point. He catches Sasheem's flying head with both hands, the base of the skull cupped by two hands. He looks Sasheem straight in the eyes in terror and shame.

...only to remember that, not only would such an attack not kill Sasheem, his body is almost custom-made to be this gooey and viscous.

"AHHH YA GROSS BLOB OF GLUTTON!"
    Sasheem's head scowled, askong, "Watch who you're calling gross, ya candy ass garbage pile! Venom Mist!" The Majin stated, spitting a cloud of the mist in Zaofan's eyes.

While the chef was distracted, Sasheem's body, swung by and kneed Zaofan in the jaw, while stealing away his head.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sasheem's head scowled, askong, "Watch who you're calling gross, ya candy ass garbage pile! Venom Mist!" The Majin stated, spitting a cloud of the mist in Zaofan's eyes.

While the chef was distracted, Sasheem's body, swung by and kneed Zaofan in the jaw, while stealing away his head.
    "ARRRGH!" Zaofan's hands hold his eyelids shut, the pain stinging much worse than the knee to the jaw, though that hurt, too. Tears stream down his face, but after a few moments, he regains his composure. "Sheep's Fortitude!"

A white and yellow aura engulfs his body as it begins to burn some of the toxins away and dulling the pain. When the aura dissipates, Zaofan's eyes open again, though they are bloodshot red. He still squints, but now he feels no pain, other than the pain of pure, unbridled anger now.

"THAT's right, I called you gross! But you're grosser than gross! You're sick! Disgusting! Foul! Vile! Nauseating! Revolting! You're nothing more than an... ancient popped pimple!"

"ARRRGH!" Zaofan's hands hold his eyelids shut, the pain stinging much worse than the knee to the jaw, though that hurt, too. Tears stream down his face, but after a few moments, he regains his composure. "Sheep's Fortitude!"

A white and yellow aura engulfs his body as it begins to burn some of the toxins away and dulling the pain. When the aura dissipates, Zaofan's eyes open again, though they are bloodshot red. He still squints, but now he feels no pain, other than the pain of pure, unbridled anger now.

"THAT's right, I called you gross! But you're grosser than gross! You're sick! Disgusting! Foul! Vile! Nauseating! Revolting! You're nothing more than an... ancient popped pimple!"
    "Aaaaaw, shut up ya damn whiner," Sasheem grumbled, reaching his head. "This is why, no matter how much steroid soup ya drink, you can't outfight..." Sasheem stated kicking three large chunks of the Lookout off and launched yhem above Zaofan's head with Katchin feet.

"Can't outwit...." He continued, zapping each chunk with his antennae. The first that got hit became a large chunk of some powdery substance. The second became a tidal wave of milk. And the third morphed into a giant egg yolk. Sasheem shot powerful ki blasts in the air to manipulate the winds, making them strong enough to keep the substances afloat long enough to slow their descent.

"And ya can't outcrazy the greater annihilator, the Majin grinned as the three 'ingredients' fell onto Zaofan as Sasheem tossed an annihilation orb beneath to heat the ingredients up around the human chef.

"You know cake isn't Sasheem's favorite dessert...he much prefers pie...but he supposes he could bake one just this once.!" The Majin grinned as the Annihilation Orb began superheating the ingredients, intending to bake Zaofan alove. "The Greater Annihilator will send it to Etrina. Sasheem's sure she won't mind, it's not like it'll be the first time she took a bite outta you, right?"

"Instruct you...on magic?" Etrina was fiddling with her measurement equipment when the goddess popped the question, and for a moment she paused while parsing the request. "......Its strange, up until a few months ago I'd never trained a soul in magic and now I'm suddenly in hot demand. First the first mage of a planet and now the goddess of creation. I take it someone else was charge when it came to designed magic..?"

Etrina finally finished adjusting her caliper and took the measurement of Erosas crystal....all the while her tired expression was overshadowed by a bemused smile. "....Of course. It would be my honor to teach a goddess a thing or two.....just know I'll be holding it over the head of every other mage I meet. The council would wet there collective beds at the thought."
    "If my name upon your resume will bring you prestige and amusement, it is the least I can do for my teacher." Asha'rah said. She smiled, clasping her hands together in a traditional martial salute as was ingrained in her during her decades learning from the Kame monks. Then she bowed, a gesture of respect and gratitude for the knowledge Etrina had agreed to bestow.

Zaofan nods to both Etrina and Asha'rah in acknowledgement. "Asha'rah has a point, Etrina -- the stress you've been to would require rest. You should've seen us out there in battle! But it wasn't right diving into battle without you, either. You were missed."

He digs into his pocket and pulls out a capsule. "You might be in better shape to teach Asha'rah if you take this." He holds the capsule up between his thumb and index finger. "It took me the better part of a year to find all the ingredients for this concoction, from a recipe I found when we were all out in space, translated by Chromakai computer."

He clicks it open, and *POF!*, a pot full of seven bowls of reddish yellow soup emerge. "The Sapphire Fire Soup. The recipe book was from space, but oddly enough, it said that this soup only works on humans. How that came to be, I don't know. But the base of the broth comes from the Crimson Sapphire Flower, which blooms once every few years. And according to the book, drinking one bowl should do wonders, but otherwise it's pointless to drink more than one."

"Asha'rah, I'm sorry, but according to the book, I doubt the soup will do anything for you. And hey, should anything bad happen to us, I hope that you'll help us out. But, given that Etrina and I are human, and given what we've just been through, I hope that it helps you, Etrina, get better. You're the first of us that I'm giving this to, and I've been saving this potion for the right moment. I should've taken this before the invasion!"

And with that explanation, Zaofan readies two bowls of the soup, one for Etrina and one for himself. "If this soup does what the book says it does, well then, it's my belated birthday gift to you, Mistress."
    Asha'rah raised a hand, already understanding. Zaofan had found a rare combination of ingredients, a treasure hidden for only the wise and curious to find. Such things were rewards for the mortals, not the gods.

"The gods did not create the multiverse to bless ourselves with greater power, else we would all be like Auroc demanding worship. Secrets such as the soup before you are for mortals like you to discover, Zaofan, and for you to develop as your own. What we may gain from you is of a less...direct nature."

Perspective, growth, innovation. All things strive, and in their striving may they inspire even the gods themselves.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Point of clarification: the following all happens before Dash eats the soup in the kitchen, and thus before the Zaofan vs. Sasheem fight

Completely caught off guard, Zaofan quickly gets up. "Whoa whoa WHOA! Sarada! Parsley!" His hands momentarily blur upwards, only to come to a stop motion. He could sense their powerlevels almost automatically, and he feels confident; something he's never felt around these two Saiyans in particular. Still, he shakes his head, and realizes something else: "You know, I must say, it's good to see the two of you together. That doesn't happen very often, does it?"

He motions slowly, carefully, with calculation and caution. "About the soup, I can explain! I swear! I found the recipe in an alien book, but it said it's only meant for humans! It does nothing to non-humans! I gave some to Etrina because she was weak! And..."

He turns his head to Etrina to ensure their eyes meet, "...she is Mistress."

He shakes his head once more; the rush of power from the soup is getting to him and his excitement. Zaofan feels reinvigorated, like he could go for a fight right now, but he restrains himself. This is neither the time nor the place; and against two Saiyans? Not a good idea to risk it. "I don't mean to keep things from you, honest! But this soup is special, and I'm trying to protect it. I'll make it up to the two of you somehow, I swear!"
    Zaofan, the man responsible for all of this, gave his explanation. It was that the recipe stated the soup in question was only meant for humans.

Parsley inclined her head back to peer down her nose at him. "I see."

To think, that he would make a 'humans only' recipe, then parade it around a building with more inhumans than humans.

Hmph!

"Fine. Keep your recipe." She turned to leave. "I expect several pies waiting for me by days end, Zaofan."

"Don't even dream of thinking I'll forget."

With that, she left.

Sarada remained. "Hey, where's that idi... where's Erosa?" Ishtar told her about how Erosa sacrificed herself to save Etrina. That was worthy of respect, even if Sarada still hated her guts.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

"Aaaaaw, shut up ya damn whiner," Sasheem grumbled, reaching his head. "This is why, no matter how much steroid soup ya drink, you can't outfight..." Sasheem stated kicking three large chunks of the Lookout off and launched yhem above Zaofan's head with Katchin feet.

"Can't outwit...." He continued, zapping each chunk with his antennae. The first that got hit became a large chunk of some powdery substance. The second became a tidal wave of milk. And the third morphed into a giant egg yolk. Sasheem shot powerful ki blasts in the air to manipulate the winds, making them strong enough to keep the substances afloat long enough to slow their descent.

"And ya can't outcrazy the greater annihilator, the Majin grinned as the three 'ingredients' fell onto Zaofan as Sasheem tossed an annihilation orb beneath to heat the ingredients up around the human chef.

"You know cake isn't Sasheem's favorite dessert...he much prefers pie...but he supposes he could bake one just this once.!" The Majin grinned as the Annihilation Orb began superheating the ingredients, intending to bake Zaofan alove. "The Greater Annihilator will send it to Etrina. Sasheem's sure she won't mind, it's not like it'll be the first time she took a bite outta you, right?"
    The mixture begins to coalesce and coagulate from paste and batter into fluffy, crumbly matter around Zaofan. Crumbs begin to fall all over him with light gradually disappearing as the moisture begins to close and steam around him. It begins to feel -- snug and comfortable, like sleeping inside a sock drawer.

That is, until he takes a bite out of the cake out of sheer curiosity. He takes a moment to consider the texture, the fluff, the content, until his brow furrows and his teeth grit together.

Outside forming cake, a large fireball explodes, a fireball hotter than one would expect thanks to the Dragon's Breath. When the fireball dissipates, Zaofan reveals himself, all covered in goo. "Silly demon! I eat cake batter for BREAKFAST! I mean, literally, with a nice cup of coffee and some fruit on the --"

Zaofan catches himself before he goes on a tangent. "You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?! And this cake! It's terrible! It's a little too SALTY!"

Charging at Sasheem, Zaofan fires off two dozen rapidfire punches of the Hokuto Nijyuretsu Dan, punctuating every other attack with a jibe. "Mix! Sift! Heat! BATTER!"

For the final three heavy punches of the combo, he lays into them real thick. "You underestimate my FLOUR! It's a piece of CAKE! And I want a piece of YOU!"

Blizzar nodded as she offered to check up on the Threshling invader, this Sir Luop. As he inderstood it, after his viscous defeat by the defenders of Earth, he had become something of an ally? Bizzare were the individuals bound by such things as honour. Nevertheless, Blizzar was thankful. An still malevolent Threshling warrior was the last thing needed now. As for her inquiry...

"Ah, I...grew up in quite a different environment than most of my kin," Blizzar answered truthfully. "I was not born into a family with the requisite monetary backing to afford a life of pirating and slaving that most Arcosians seem to fall into," he shrugged. "As a child I tended to steal from those that did," he added with a small smile.

"Anyway to make very long story short, I eventually realized I was very natural inclination towards a life of pugilism, became a boxer and when I eventually retired and wanted to do something with my life...I joined the Galaxy Police," the lieutenant concluded. "And I've lived a life dispensing justice throughout the universe ever since."
    An interesting one, this. For his people, an oddity, and yet... the princess would wager that he was not as upright as he tried to portray himself. However, if he wasn't, then it mattered little at the moment, as he had proven to be an effective ally. Not just because of his considerable power, but also due to the connections a Galaxy Police officer brought to bear.

"I see," she said. "It must be frustrating, at times, to be forced to operate within the confines of the law when others do not. And to be spread so thin, considering all the trouble that has erupted in the past year."

Genocides, invasions, piracy... yes, these things had happened before, but it seemed to her that such things had been on the uptick lately. It almost seemed like this universe was barrelling towards its own destruction...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So that was why she had returned. No longer was it a lark of curiosity, but there simply was nowhere else to turn while Auroc was watching.

"How dull it must be to be discarded with the chaff," Ochazuke replied. "To know the faithful who pray without reason are the first to catch the view of that Eye and his loving gaze."

Still, when Nevanlinna spoke to the Threshling designs for this planet, its people, and this group in particular, Ochazuke listened intently. Despite their repeated transgressions to the wider universe from which they sequestered themselves from in seeming mockery, it appeared they only continued to turn their gaze inward.

Reaching out must be inconceivable. How vexing, the Queen's humour sways as swiftly as her daughter's.

"So a faithless copper herald alloys with platinum Royals. If that is the grand design of your homeworld, I suggest you ought to be less wary of how tolerable your company is and how long yours will be tolerated," he said.

When subterfuge becomes the means, secrecy becomes an addiction. Feeling for the sharpness of concealed daggers within offered arms may have calloused and so blunted their sense.

"As far as the isolation of your people has preserved their integrity and kept them pure, perhaps they have forgotten there are other ways of gaining allies than feigning war upon them."

Hearing Blizzar's report, Ochazuke folded his arms before his chest, and lowered his head in contemplation.

"Clearly this is beyond the veneer of diplomatic sophism," he mused, "Perhaps an acquired skill. Of those gathered, what was the factor in common, if any?"

The GP lieutenant called this man an infection, and voiced a fear that his influence could spread.

We removed all other factions in exchange for a wish. It falls to us then.

"More than twenty years unopposed, yet only recently has he made moves to go beyond this planet into the wider universe," he said. "Why? He was not lacking for vision before, only the means to seize it."

He lift his gaze towards the Arcosian's pronged mask. His one good eye widened for a moment, then returned to a softer contemplation.

"Agreed. We will have to piece together what information we have."

The Ronin's arrival broke the tension for the moment. While he would have preferred the Acting Guardian's specific insights and skills, under the duress they could not afford to wait.

"Acupressure strikes, to the heart and through the throat to the cervical spine," Ochazuke relayed. "Chuan and Nevanlinna have stabilized him for now, but we need him alive and talking."

He looked to Kai, a steadfast light burning in his eyes. "There are numerous threats converging on the Earth, and we have no idea what they want. This one might be our only link at uncovering this mysterious party."
    Nevanlinna shot Ochazuke a brief glare as Kai took over healing duties. A year ago--even a half year ago--she would have taken offense and argued with all the pomp and bluster she could manage. She still took offense, to an extent, but had neither the desire nor the energy to enter into a... war of words. She was tired from the days' exertion and just wanted to sit back and relax for the night.

"...hm, I'll be honest, I probably deserve your scorn, given my words in the past," she said "As for my theory that Luop was testing you... well, it is, as of now, simply an idle thought on my part. It would be best to ask him yourself, I believe. In point of fact, I believe it would be prudent to check up on Sir Luop..."

Waving her hand, reality itself seemed to crack, tear, and then open, revealing a verdant landscape. Under normal circumstances, she would simply transport herself direct to Vaikuntha, but right now, it would perhaps be prudent to let the others enter it, for recovery purposes.

Stepping into Vaikuntha, she scanned the area for Luop.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan was on her way to talk to the prisoners when she runs into Althena, "Good morning."

Althena replies to this saying " good morning to you too Megan." "I just got finish giving Praxat sparing practice. " " still manage to dodge all her attacks despite the fact I was wearing these 800 kilograms weighted clothing and only use my base state." " while Praxat was using Boost mode."

" she had a huge advantage over me and still couldn't manage to hit me." " right now she's still training along with Qaztoh." " truth be told this weighted clothing really doesn't hinder my movement that much." " I once carried a carnivorous creature on my home planet Qacriea called a Vear that weighed 25 tons after I befriend it and I did this in my base state with my own body's natural physical strength no Ki."

"anyways I have time to chat with you."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    An interesting one, this. For his people, an oddity, and yet... the princess would wager that he was not as upright as he tried to portray himself. However, if he wasn't, then it mattered little at the moment, as he had proven to be an effective ally. Not just because of his considerable power, but also due to the connections a Galaxy Police officer brought to bear.

"I see," she said. "It must be frustrating, at times, to be forced to operate within the confines of the law when others do not. And to be spread so thin, considering all the trouble that has erupted in the past year."

Genocides, invasions, piracy... yes, these things had happened before, but it seemed to her that such things had been on the uptick lately. It almost seemed like this universe was barrelling towards its own destruction...

Nevanlinna shot Ochazuke a brief glare as Kai took over healing duties. A year ago--even a half year ago--she would have taken offense and argued with all the pomp and bluster she could manage. She still took offense, to an extent, but had neither the desire nor the energy to enter into a... war of words. She was tired from the days' exertion and just wanted to sit back and relax for the night.

"...hm, I'll be honest, I probably deserve your scorn, given my words in the past," she said "As for my theory that Luop was testing you... well, it is, as of now, simply an idle thought on my part. It would be best to ask him yourself, I believe. In point of fact, I believe it would be prudent to check up on Sir Luop..."

Waving her hand, reality itself seemed to crack, tear, and then open, revealing a verdant landscape. Under normal circumstances, she would simply transport herself direct to Vaikuntha, but right now, it would perhaps be prudent to let the others enter it, for recovery purposes.

Stepping into Vaikuntha, she scanned the area for Luop.
    He was there, kneeling in meditation, his battered nearly destroyed glaive at is feet.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Zaofan, the man responsible for all of this, gave his explanation. It was that the recipe stated the soup in question was only meant for humans.

Parsley inclined her head back to peer down her nose at him. "I see."

To think, that he would make a 'humans only' recipe, then parade it around a building with more inhumans than humans.

Hmph!

"Fine. Keep your recipe." She turned to leave. "I expect several pies waiting for me by days end, Zaofan."

With that, she left.

Sarada remained. "Hey, where's that idi... where's Erosa?" Ishtar told her about how Erosa sacrificed herself to save Etrina. That was worthy of respect, even if Sarada still hated her guts.
    Zaofan would be put into his place by the Saiyans, but they have a point. Even if it's just for humans, by keeping it to himself and Etrina, he would be hoarding it. And that's no good.

"I know what I must do," Zaofan tells the Saiyans. His first thought is to the soup, to gift it to those who would most use it. But because of just poor and incomplete communication skills, it would be fair to assume that pie is in order.

He gets up and acknowledges everyone in the room, and in particular bowing to Etrina and Asha'rah. "If you'll excuse me, I must attend to these matters. Asha'rah. Mistress." He then likewise bows to the Saiyan Sisters. "Your majesty. Your holiness -- no, wait, ahhhh, your honor." He turns around, tilting his head and making a face at his own awkwardness. Oh well.

Zaofan leaves the room and heads for the kitchen. Releasing the pot from the capsule, he places the pot on the stove and turns on a low, safe heat to let it simmer. "Well. I better go see who else I can find for this soup. Must find Ochazuke. Maybe Charco or Totoma, while I'm at it..."

He leaves the kitchen, but mere seconds later, Dash enters and...

OT: Time Loop Closed!

The mixture begins to coalesce and coagulate from paste and batter into fluffy, crumbly matter around Zaofan. Crumbs begin to fall all over him with light gradually disappearing as the moisture begins to close and steam around him. It begins to feel -- snug and comfortable, like sleeping inside a sock drawer.

That is, until he takes a bite out of the cake out of sheer curiosity. He takes a moment to consider the texture, the fluff, the content, until his brow furrows and his teeth grit together.

Outside forming cake, a large fireball explodes, a fireball hotter than one would expect thanks to the Dragon's Breath. When the fireball dissipates, Zaofan reveals himself, all covered in goo. "Silly demon! I eat cake batter for BREAKFAST! I mean, literally, with a nice cup of coffee and some fruit on the --"

Zaofan catches himself before he goes on a tangent. "You couldn't leave well enough alone, could you?! And this cake! It's terrible! It's a little too SALTY!"

Charging at Sasheem, Zaofan fires off two dozen rapidfire punches of the Hokuto Nijyuretsu Dan, punctuating every other attack with a jibe. "Mix! Sift! Heat! BATTER!"

"Y'know..." Sasheem began, using eachchance he got to speak between each of Zaofan's attacks to quip back, despite his face starting to cave in with each punch.

"You really should..."

"Leave the trash talk..."

"...To the professionals, kid!"

For the final three heavy punches of the combo, he lays into them real thick. "You underestimate my FLOUR! It's a piece of CAKE! And I want a piece of YOU!"

For this final impact, Sasheem smirks a he chooses then to activate his Counter-Warp once more, scattering into pieces.

Appearing now behind Zaofan, Sasheem spreads fragments of his ki throughout the air to mask his presence with the Spider's Blessing, before drawing out his other gift...The Bear's Claws, coated with venomous ki to jab at Zaofan's spine.

Retired Overlord

Despite the unnecessary sass directed her way, Parsley smirked. "Etrina. I was hoping to run into you. I believe I owe you a beating for last year." Her smirk grew into a predatory smile. "Once Zaofan gives us some of whatever smells so delightful, we can commence at your leisure."
    "Ohh..." Etrina raises an eyebrow. "You owe me a beating? Did I do something last year that was worthy of such attention...?" The coy smile on Etrinas face was enough to say she knew exactly what was being referred to. "....Alas, I'm currently caring for someone. My leisure will have to be later when I'm free."

With that, she left.

"......Hmm....Over here." Etrina directed the Saiyan Queens attention over to the blanket, and the growing magicite crystal cuddled into it. Then...without so much as asking, Sarada felt an eyedropper and bottle being pushed into her hands.

"Since your here....would you mind applying some of this to the crystal. It's powered dusk in a catalyst solution. Three drops on the crystal..any more and your spoiling her. She can't answer back until she has a body...perhaps vibrations at best, but she can hear you so speak. Maybe use the opportunity to speak your mind without interjection..." Etrina stepped aside and wave her hand towards the back of the room. "......Come with me to the storehosue Asha'rah, I need to get some extra materials for experimentation. I'm sure the queen has things covered here."

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post

"We are indeed spread thin, despite us having greater numbers than ever before..." Blizzar admitted, folding his arms, glancing up towards the skies above. "Some would assume negligence, such as many on the planet Chroma, however....bigger threats need more manpower. The Galaxy Police cannot handle every threat that rises up from the muck of every disparate corner of space, much as we'd like to."

"Then there's the problem of escalation. Space Pirates, would be conquerors and their armies..." Blizzar continued. "Those I have a handle on. Taking them down was how I got to the position I'm at today." Through crooked deals, bribery, and deceit as much as sheer force. At the end of the day even the most bloodthirsty of tyrants had their vices. Things that could be exploited and manipulated for personal gain and glory.

Those too useful to rot in jail, could be let go. A bit of evidence missing at their trial perhaps. Perhaps their crew had a little anonymous tip on the location of the ship their boss was being transported to prison in. Information was power. Debts were power. With such things at your disposal one could rise to a position of power in the universe without so much as lifting a finger.

"Recently...things have changed," The Arcosian continied. "The days of the crime lords and the space pirates appears to be nearing it's end, it seems. In their place rise entities beyond the understanding of the common civilian. Multiversal threats, Guardian possessing parasytes, gods...Threshlings," he added with a slight chuckle, looking back at Nevanlinna. "I have no doubt they have always lurked in the shadows, biding their time, but I am...unused to such things," he shrugged. "It's difficult to even skirt the law, when whatever your up against doesn't even appear to abide by the same rules...."

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Althena replies to this saying " good morning to you too Megan." "I just got finish giving Praxat sparing practice. " " still manage to dodge all her attacks despite the fact I was wearing these 800 kilograms weighted clothing and only use my base state." " while Praxat was using Boost mode."

" she had a huge advantage over me and still couldn't manage to hit me." " right now she's still training along with Qaztoh." " truth be told this weighted clothing really doesn't hinder my movement that much." " I once carried a carnivorous creature on my home planet Qacriea called a Vear that weighed 25 tons after I befriend it and I did this in my base state with my own body's natural physical strength no Ki."

"anyways I have time to chat with you."
    "I have been meaning to speak with you. Let's us sit in the solarium, we can talk there." Meagan then lead Althena to room with access to sunlight and comfortable seating.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.