Page 708 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 20860865869870470570670770870971071171271875880812081708 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey5640 View Post
    Living in the real world.
    Cool story, dude.

Yes, I care about those affected by COVID and I am thankful Trump initiated the "racist xenophobic" travel ban when he did or it would much much worse (if Biden were in charge).

Yes, children shouldn't be separated from their parents, Obama never should have started that...and parents with children shouldn't come into the country illegally or sell them to coyotes either..

Yes, I care about minorities and am glad Trump gave them the lowest unemployment in their history, high wages increases and initiated criminal justice reform, fully funded historically black colleges..

How about you? Care about the cities being looted and burned to the ground? Small businesses being torched? Elderly with COVID sent back into nursing homes? Small business owners, police officers being assaulted and murdered by rioters?

But you keep your head in the sand...nice and safe in there
    Those boots won't clean themselves.
    Last edited by Jack Dracula; 09-22-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Cool story, dude.
    try it some time

Speaking of the protests and, yes, incidents of isolated looting. My worry is continued civil unrest might flip some of the suburbs for Trump due to fear-mongering. I'm not saying the unrest isn't justified, to a degree, rather that it might ultimately generate a poltical outcome people here don't want. I hope I'm wrong.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Those boots won't clean themselves.
    another week until the first of the month and your government check, hang in there

Ultimate Member

Yes, I care about minorities and am glad Trump gave them the lowest unemployment in their history, high wages increases and initiated criminal justice reform, fully funded historically black colleges..
    Kindly explain to me why Trump gets credit for low minority unemployment before COVID, when the economy he inherited was just fine, but doesn't deserve responsibility for high minority unemployment now, as COVID happened while he was president?

try it some time
    Do it every day. Obviously a different world than you live in, but very much a real world. In fact, an "Anarchist Jurisdiction" which is, as it always has been: just fine. There's no looting, no burning to the ground. No business owners have been murdered by "rioters". We good. Business as usual.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-22-2020 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Kindly explain to me why Trump gets credit for low minority unemployment before COVID, when the economy he inherited was just fine, but doesn't deserve responsibility for high minority unemployment now, as COVID happened while he was president?
    Republicans always take credit for every aspect of the economy they inherit from Democrat presidents, and blame incoming Democrat presidents for the economy the inherit from Republicans. It's just how they paint the fences.

Which to be fair, they kind of need to do, given that they tank the economy every time they're in charge.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-22-2020 at 06:40 PM.

BANNED

Do it every day. Obviously a different world than you live in, but very much a real world. In fact, an "Anarchist Jurisdiction" which is, as it always has been: just fine. There's no looting, no burning to the ground. No business owners have been murdered by "rioters". We good. Business as usual.
    Glad you're safe....serilously...but based on the crime rates in the "Anarchist jurisdictions", you're fortunate.

Glad you're safe....serilously...but based on the crime rates in the "Anarchist jurisdictions", you're fortunate.
    Not really. I live in a perfectly safe city. Every major city has crime, but nothing has actually changed here, and I am very close to where all the "action" was taking place. I can tell you this from seeing it first hand on a daily basis.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Yeah, you see Trump didn't create the COVID virus that has hit the entire WORLD...but if you look at the employment number the last few months, he is bringing things back quite rapidly, much faster that the slowest recovery on record under Biden

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Speaking of the protests and, yes, incidents of isolated looting. My worry is continued civil unrest might flip some of the suburbs for Trump due to fear-mongering. I'm not saying the unrest isn't justified, to a degree, rather that it might ultimately generate a poltical outcome people here don't want. I hope I'm wrong.
    Polling has shown the suburbs have slipped further away from Trump. Even more so after the s*** he pulled in Portland, and all the fearmongering about mobs coming to abolish the suburbs.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Not really. I live in a perfectly safe city. Every major city has crime, but nothing has actually changed here, and I am very close to where all the "action" was taking place. I can tell you this from seeing it first hand on a daily basis.
    And I am sincere that I am glad you're safe...but crime in many major cities is up significantly

another week until the first of the month and your government check, hang in there
    Actually, I'm doing good right now too. The thing is that a great many people aren't and the GOP could have been helping them this whole time but instead choose to ignore them or worsen their lives for their own gain.
    Empathy. That's the difference between us.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

How about you? Care about the cities being looted and burned to the ground? Small businesses being torched? Elderly with COVID sent back into nursing homes? Small business owners, police officers being assaulted and murdered by rioters?

But you keep your head in the sand...nice and safe in there
    I will just take what you have to say with a grain of salt because your assumptions of me do not fit the facts.

And this Republican paradise you are living in is great for you but does not fit the majority of America.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.