Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Change? You seriously think Disney would drop a cash cow...because? Not to mention they let Fox take the wheel with their X-Men shows.
    They wouldn't ... That's why they would use X-men if they would have all rights to them.

Fox movies about X-men are weak. Disney can't create worse movies than Fox.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xelossik View Post
    They wouldn't ... That's why they would use X-men if they would have all rights to them.

Fox movies about X-men are weak. Disney can't create worse movies than Fox.
    So you admit they would keep the old franchise going.

Disney seems to love in general.

BANNED

So you admit they would keep the old franchise going.

Disney seems to love in general.
    who cares if we would have reboot or not? We would have better and different movies.

and x-men movies box office is weak(unstable and lower than other superhero movies). Ant Man almost beat Apocalypse while being cheaper.

who cares if we would have reboot or not? We would have better and different movies.

and x-men movies box office is weak(unstable and lower than other superhero movies). Ant Man almost beat Apocalypse while being cheaper.
    Are you sure? Because like I said Disney tell the Fox team handled Legion and Gifted. Why would it be different with the movies?

BANNED

Are you sure? Because like I said Disney tell the Fox team handled Legion and Gifted. Why would it be different with the movies?
    I would love if X-men movies would be similar to Legion or Gifted.

and Disney care only about money. X-men movie earning less than Logan(r rated movie about Wolverine only) means that Kinberg and Singer failed terribly. No way that Disney would give them another chance,

I would love if X-men movies would be similar to Legion or Gifted.

and Disney care only about money. X-men movie earning less than Logan(r rated movie about Wolverine only) means that Kinberg and Singer failed terribly. No way that Disney would give them another chance,
    They did with Legion and Gifted.

You just love arguing for the sake of it, don’t you?

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I want X-MEN to goto Disney. If it stays at FoX that's cool too because three movies a year starting 2018-2020. I'd like to see those 9 movies.

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    Still a lot of pro Fox-Men in this thread I see. I understand this has you guys worried but it's time for a change. Film aside, don't you get it? Disney gets the X-Men back and suddenly we're surrounded by X-Men merch and promotions again! I've missed that since I was a teen in the 90's

Regarding the films...if Fox handled the X-Men like they did with the animated series I'd be a fan, but they didn't. The only good thing to come out of the Singer-verse is Logan and Deadpool, the rest is a stain on the X-Men that I wish never happened. Makes it all the more disgusting knowing that Singer and Ratner who have been exposed in media recently had their filthy, deviant hands on my favorite team of heroes since childhood.
    I can't speak for all pro-Fox fans, but for a lot of us, those movies are the definitive (or a near-definitive) version of the X-Men characters and their world. So, a reboot would be for us essentially the same boat you're in now.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I can't speak for all pro-Fox fans, but for a lot of us, those movies are the definitive (or a near-definitive) version of the X-Men characters and their world. So, a reboot would be for us essentially the same boat you're in now.
    If that’s the case I feel sorry for you because that’s the worst version.

BANNED

honestly, if marvel and fox cooperated on the main x-men movies and it came out like the gifted or legion, it whould be amazing, I just hope x-force and the remaining new mutant movies with karma and warlock dont get altered our outright canceled, if this deal comes forward

BANNED

It is okay. Maybe You will watch some x-men animations or read some good comics with X-men and then You will understand that X-men should be better than this.

and... You will also like X-men by Disney. If You like Fox-men You will also like any other movie with X-men.

Quote Originally Posted by BishopsJuice91 View Post
    If that’s the case I feel sorry for you because that’s the worst version.
    I like it, so I'm perfectly happy. You like other stuff, A-okay. Don't see why we need to be "sorry" for someone having different tastes.

It is okay. Maybe You will watch some x-men animations or read some good comics with X-men and then You will understand that X-men should be better than this.
    I do like the Evolution cartoon, if that counts. As far as comics go, I like X-23-centric stuff a lot, but I don't find much of anything else that enjoyable and generally worse than the best of the movies.

...and... You will also like X-men by Disney. If You like Fox-men You will also like any other movie with X-men.
    I'm sure if Disney ever makes X-Men movies there will be at least some good ones. However, I was very interested in the stuff that Fox was planning, which I'm sure will probably be canceled or significantly modified if the studio gets sold. There's also the thing that the characters will probably be re-cast, while the cast of the current movie series does factor into why I like that iteration of the characters a lot.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

WebLurker :
    I do like the Evolution cartoon, if that counts. As far as comics go, I like X-23-centric stuff a lot, but I don't find much of anything else that enjoyable and generally worse than the best of the movies.
    yes. I think that best movies should be better than comics but imho with the exception of Deadpool, Logan, Legion... there are not even close.
    I'm sure if Disney ever makes X-Men movies there will be at least some good ones. However, I was very interested in the stuff that Fox was planning, which I'm sure will probably be canceled or significantly modified if the studio gets sold. There's also the thing that the characters will probably be re-cast, while the cast of the current movie series does factor into why I like that iteration of the characters a lot.
    I agree with recasting. I can understand that You wants to see this movies.
    I am not excited because Fox usually fails with new things (like 1st Deadpool, or 1st Wolverine movie) or x-men franchise as a whole.

So we finally will get to see a good decent X-Men film.

Not a good movie about apocaliptic futures, alterantive versions, spin offs, a terror movie, thier children, the future dead of someone or something related to the X-Men.

But an actual X-Men movie. That would be nice for a change.

As an x-men fan i enjoy fox movies, but i never felt for those movies what i feel with the x-men comics. They are on a different place.

Your mind has been poisoned. The X-Men are SO MUCH BETTER. I'm sad for you

EDIT: Maybe not poisoned...but that was my immediate reaction, sadly.