Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Mighty Member

I've seriously wondered how Sinister knows about Hyperstorm. All I remember is that the FF, Nathaniel Richards, Doom, Kristoff, and Galactus should be the only people who know about him.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I've seriously wondered how Sinister knows about Hyperstorm. All I remember is that the FF, Nathaniel Richards, Doom, Kristoff, and Galactus should be the only people who know about him.
    Well we know about him...

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I guess it's because once you make them omega TK / TP, Scott's powers become a bit irrelevant.

I mean, Scott is powerful, but when you're Nate Gray, having eye beams is not going to give you much.
    His sons seem to inherit his taste in women, Cable and Lee Forrester, Nate and Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I know at least once he time traveled simply to test the viability of a plan he had - he easily could have gathered a little more information while he was there. Or interrogated one of the many people who come to the Marvel universe from the future - enough that 616 is in danger of becoming like that South Park episode about time travelling refugees...
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I know at least once he time traveled simply to test the viability of a plan he had - he easily could have gathered a little more information while he was there. Or interrogated one of the many people who come to the Marvel universe from the future - enough that 616 is in danger of becoming like that South Park episode about time travelling refugees...
    We need to build a Time wall! Wait that was already done and the Avengers destroyed it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    The Summer/Grey/Pym/Maximoff/Neramani/Xavier family tree deifies logic and the very laws of time and space.
    Now I want to see an AU where Scott Summers and Lorna Dane had their normal lives, but then later married and had a kid together, if only to see the tangled mess *that* family tree would be...

AoXM is serving up plenty of X-Offspring panel time.

More mischief from the mysterious twins, Maxime and Manon in NextGen. Not clear whose side they are on or what their deal is. But they are kind of cute, if not just a tad evil.

And then we have a TJ with a slightly tweaked name in Amazing Nightcrawler. Wonder if she's the true TJ? Clearly she is much younger than the Exiles version.

The AoXM TJ has a different name, Tenia Jean.

Nocturne is Talia Josephine

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The AoXM TJ has a different name, Tenia Jean.

Nocturne is Talia Josephine
    Yes, exactly my point. The question is why? So far no other character in AoXM has had a changed name. It seems noteworthy.

tumblr_prwpc9qD3q1w72dc3o2_500.jpg

So it seems that this particular version of TJ (Tenia) is likely the child of Kurt and Meggan from AoXM after all. I wonder will any of these new character iterations carry over into reality or are they all just illusions created by X-Man?

It was nice to see the twins reappear, though it didn't tell us much more about them. I wonder, will they get picked up by another writer in the new wave books?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought she was married in 616? Seems unnecessary to bring these characters into Earth Prime. So you know Marvel's gonna do it.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I really don't think anybody needs more kids. Marvel usually ignores them or sees them as a burden. Besides Megan is married and has a girl and a family already, she doens't need that ruined just to have another kid.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I really don't think anybody needs more kids. Marvel usually ignores them or sees them as a burden. Besides Megan is married and has a girl and a family already, she doens't need that ruined just to have another kid.
    I'll have nothing but contempt for this poor made-up child, lmao. Don't ruin Megan's life, guys!

No more kids. They are usually redundant characters that serve no purpose.