Page 565 of 598 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575 ... LastLast
Results 8,461 to 8,475 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    With Oliver dead/dying soon what happens to Queens Consolidated? According to the future news article in Flash's time vault a small news article below the Flash disappearing cover story has Queens Consolidated forming a deal with Wayne Technology. Oliver and Felicity is supposed to be in hiding during her pregnancy so he really couldn't have started up his company. And William and Mia are still too young by 2024 to start their own business.
    I’m wondering if that’s going to be touched on in the batwoman series... or if kate’s just going to stick to gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Or it could be that Felicity told everyone Oliver 'died' when he left with the Monitor, but his actual death will happen later.
    The Flash ended with Gideon experiencing an alteration to the timeline and we see the date of that "Flash Disappears" paper change to 2019. (we can't see the headline or the image though)

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

I'm wondering if the Flash and Arrow have endings tying in the Crisis event, that Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow are going to have that type of ending as well.

It was nice to see Ben Turner being a good guy.
    Yup.

Just had a thought- Next season, as Oliver goes around recruiting for the Crisis, we get Diggle, Ben Turner, and Black Canary fighting crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    Maybe S8 is going to be about Oliver travelling around the multiverse. I always wanted the Legends to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Is it possible that the show might actually be a sort of build-up to Crisis following Oliver on a recruiting drive?
    I like these ideas.

I hope the Monitor explains why Mia is important in the future.

I've been having mixed feelings about the end of this season. I think they made a mistake, showing Oliver making a deal with the Monitor. They shouldn't have showed it in the finale, they shouldn't have implied it in the crossover. Because they did that, everyone online started saying that Oliver would die in the crossover. I think that may have been part of why, a short time after the crossover, Stephen came out and said Arrow would end next season after only 10 episodes.

Because of that, we've all pretty much known that Oliver would die in the Crisis, and it really took away any suspense as to whether Emiko or the Ninth Circle would kill him.

Then there was Emily announcing several weeks before the finale that she wouldn't be back next season, so we knew her story had to come to an end. But we knew she wouldn't die, because of the flash forwards. But we also knew the team never knew she was pregnant, so it didn't take a genius to deduce that she would leave Star City in the finale. The fact that she and Oliver left to go into Witness Protection was incidental.

I'm still curious as to what they will do next season. But the show kind of looses something for me knowing that Oliver dies in the end. Even if it's implied he gets a happy ending eventually in the afterlife.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    With Oliver dead/dying soon what happens to Queens Consolidated? According to the future news article in Flash's time vault a small news article below the Flash disappearing cover story has Queens Consolidated forming a deal with Wayne Technology. Oliver and Felicity is supposed to be in hiding during her pregnancy so he really couldn't have started up his company. And William and Mia are still too young by 2024 to start their own business.
    Actually, the company was listed as Queen Inc. And considering that paper was further in the future than what the Crisis will now be, we probably won't hear anything about it.

Extraordinary Member

I've been having mixed feelings about the end of this season. I think they made a mistake, showing Oliver making a deal with the Monitor. They shouldn't have showed it in the finale, they shouldn't have implied it in the crossover. Because they did that, everyone online started saying that Oliver would die in the crossover. I think that may have been part of why, a short time after the crossover, Stephen came out and said Arrow would end next season after only 10 episodes.

Because of that, we've all pretty much known that Oliver would die in the Crisis, and it really took away any suspense as to whether Emiko or the Ninth Circle would kill him.

Then there was Emily announcing several weeks before the finale that she wouldn't be back next season, so we knew her story had to come to an end. But we knew she wouldn't die, because of the flash forwards. But we also knew the team never knew she was pregnant, so it didn't take a genius to deduce that she would leave Star City in the finale. The fact that she and Oliver left to go into Witness Protection was incidental.

I'm still curious as to what they will do next season. But the show kind of looses something for me knowing that Oliver dies in the end. Even if it's implied he gets a happy ending eventually in the afterlife.
    I think a lot of people figured out Ollie's deal with The Monitor at the end of Elseworlds.

I know we've all been expecting Oliver to basically trade his life in exchange for Barry and Karra, but the ending in the future part, where the Monitor meets Felicity, kind of makes me wonder if Oliver didn't end up elsewhere or something. Or I just completely missed something in it.

Either way, it seems Mia Dearden from the comics finally has a contemporary. Though with some very distinct differences. But, its a short lived role, either way.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I know we've all been expecting Oliver to basically trade his life in exchange for Barry and Karra, but the ending in the future part, where the Monitor meets Felicity, kind of makes me wonder if Oliver didn't end up elsewhere or something. Or I just completely missed something in it.

Either way, it seems Mia Dearden from the comics finally has a contemporary. Though with some very distinct differences. But, its a short lived role, either way.
    Mia Dearden contemporary was always Thea.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yeah even Kevin Smith has said this about Thea.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yeah, I think her middle name is Dearden (or was it Moira's?) and she used either just "Mia" or "Mia Dearden" as an alias in Corto Maltese in season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I think her middle name is Dearden (or was it Moira's?) and she used either just "Mia" or "Mia Dearden" as an alias in Corto Maltese in season 3.

Dearden was used as both Moira’s and Thea’s middle name. Probably a family name that they kept.

This season really felt like two different seasons. We did have Emiko as the mysterious new Green Arrow early on, but there wasn't much of her. I kind of wanted to see more of her, and more of her descent throughout the season. It almost felt like Rene had a stronger connection to her than Oliver did. I liked how they killed her off, though, and I felt bad she could never be a Queen.

Great to see Curtis back, he and Felicity have great chemistry. As for Roy, I mean, I feel like he can't just kill those people and walk away, but given what's probably going to happen with Thea, he's not going to have an easy time of it. At the very least, we know next season we will find out what happens to Roy between now and before William meets him in the future. Also given the brief interaction between Diggle and Turner, I think there's probably a story in there about what will happen to Connor.

Mia embraces her heritage as an archer! Everything with Oliver and Felicity at the end was so sad, man, next season is going to be a tear jerker. Although now I'm wondering about the Oliver from Thawne's time. The timeline has been messed up in every possible way, but didn't Thawne say something about Oliver living into his 80's? Plus the Legends did meet a possible future version of him.

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Emiko in the bunker was not part of Oliver's hallucination tho
    No, but her saying that she knows Felicity is pregnant was part of the hallucination. Guess we can just chalk it up to coincidence that she found out at the same time Oliver had a fear dream that she knew.

She did. She said something like "Did you add anymore people to your Justice League?" When Emiko showed up.
    But...but...but!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    We don't know for sure that the series will end with Oliver dying in the crisis. Sure, his life as he knows it will probably be over, but the Monitor may need him to make some other kind of sacrifice. One that does allow him to somehow somewhere reunite with Felicity. Given that Arrow has always been heavily influenced by the Nolan Batman movies, I think we may see them close the book on Oliver Queen the way those movies did with Bruce Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    This season really felt like two different seasons. We did have Emiko as the mysterious new Green Arrow early on, but there wasn't much of her. I kind of wanted to see more of her, and more of her descent throughout the season. It almost felt like Rene had a stronger connection to her than Oliver did. I liked how they killed her off, though, and I felt bad she could never be a Queen.

Great to see Curtis back, he and Felicity have great chemistry. As for Roy, I mean, I feel like he can't just kill those people and walk away, but given what's probably going to happen with Thea, he's not going to have an easy time of it. At the very least, we know next season we will find out what happens to Roy between now and before William meets him in the future. Also given the brief interaction between Diggle and Turner, I think there's probably a story in there about what will happen to Connor.

Mia embraces her heritage as an archer! Everything with Oliver and Felicity at the end was so sad, man, next season is going to be a tear jerker. Although now I'm wondering about the Oliver from Thawne's time. The timeline has been messed up in every possible way, but didn't Thawne say something about Oliver living into his 80's? Plus the Legends did meet a possible future version of him.

No, but her saying that she knows Felicity is pregnant was part of the hallucination. Guess we can just chalk it up to coincidence that she found out at the same time Oliver had a fear dream that she knew.

But...but...but!!!

We don't know for sure that the series will end with Oliver dying in the crisis. Sure, his life as he knows it will probably be over, but the Monitor may need him to make some other kind of sacrifice. One that does allow him to somehow somewhere reunite with Felicity. Given that Arrow has always been heavily influenced by the Nolan Batman movies, I think we may see them close the book on Oliver Queen the way those movies did with Bruce Wayne.
    I'm actually expecting Oliver to either become a Monitor himself, or possibly The Spectre.

Dearden was used as both Moira’s and Thea’s middle name. Probably a family name that they kept.
    I thought Dearden was Moore's maiden name that she gave thea for a middle name
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I thought Dearden was Moore's maiden name that she gave thea for a middle name
    It could have been. I got the impression that the women of the Deaden family would always keep Dearden as their middle names.