Page 50 of 344 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

You'd think that since the Shazam crew invoke Zeus and co. that Diana and crew would be a little bit more connected to them then what they seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    You'd think that since the Shazam crew invoke Zeus and co. that Diana and crew would be a little bit more connected to them then what they seem to be.
    Though originally the Shazam Family was on a different Earth, so one could summize different Zeuses as well. One we had Earth 0 post Crisis, I don't know how that worked, but i think the status quo is that they are on their own Earth now, so I'd think eachbEarth has it's own version of the Olympian Gods...

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Though originally the Shazam Family was on a different Earth, so one could summize different Zeuses as well. One we had Earth 0 post Crisis, I don't know how that worked, but i think the status quo is that they are on their own Earth now, so I'd think eachbEarth has it's own version of the Olympian Gods...
    Yeah but that was Pre-COIE. They've been on the same Earth for like 30 years now.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel just do straight up not work on the same Earth.

He really should be back on Earth-5/S and it frees them up to just be as the franchises intended to be.

Think it's also because DC has some erratic use of the Marvels since they've acquired them and they're usually in their own corner even when they technically exist in the same universe.

Even the Shazam movie ignores it.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Even the Shazam movie ignores it.
    How soon you forget.

Yeah but that was Pre-COIE. They've been on the same Earth for like 30 years now.
    As i mentioned, I'm not sure that is still the case....

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    How soon you forget.

A most epic team up

In another scene of Shazam, Billy wears a Wonder Woman (movie) shirt. And yes, I always thought it was a stupidly misguided decision from WB not to capitalize on the first WW's success through the use of a Diana cameo. She is the daughter of the Z in "Shazam" for crying out loud. She should have been the high-profile cameo in the film, not that stupid bait-and-switch headless appearance of not-Cavill.

Speaking of the first Wonder Woman film, after The Suicide Squad's Rotten Tomatoes scores "dipped" a little to a still-fantastic 91 % Fresh, Wonder Woman is once again the DCEU's best reviewed film, with an outstanding 93 % Certified Fresh score.

WWRT.jpg

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Speaking of the first Wonder Woman film, after The Suicide Squad's Rotten Tomatoes scores "dipped" a little to a still-fantastic 91 % Fresh, Wonder Woman is once again the DCEU's best reviewed film, with an outstanding 93 % Certified Fresh score.

WWRT.jpg
    It's still the best DCEU film overall in my opinion. If only some of the things from the first could have been improved in the second like the fighting scenes. I think things would have been different.

Some more WW Funkos for the 80th Anniversary.

I noticed that HBO Max updated their DC section to have Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman tabs and 1 is not like the other to say the least lol.

Go to Batman and Superman tabs and you see all these solo movies both live action and dtv...go to WW and you have 2 movies, 2 dtvs, 1 tv show...the rest is all JL/Superhero Best Friends.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

I noticed that HBO Max updated their DC section to have Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman tabs and 1 is not like the other to say the least lol.

Go to Batman and Superman tabs and you see all these solo movies both live action and dtv...go to WW and you have 2 movies, 2 dtvs, 1 tv show...the rest is all JL/Superhero Best Friends.
    It's like DC and WB do not treat the poster girl as an equal in the trinity. Wow