Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Yeah, it's him "explaining Wally's status to my daughter." Who is a baby. It's just Didio back handedly calling fans babies.
    No its because the baby looks shocked. You are looking into it to manufacture outrage.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    No its because the baby looks shocked. You are looking into it to manufacture outrage.
    Someone isn't familiar with Didio. This has been a shtick for him for ages. He likes teasing Wally fans. He's done it on social media and at cons a few times.

Someone isn't familiar with Didio. This has been a shtick for him for ages. He likes teasing Wally fans. He's done it on social media and at cons a few times.
    Clearly he is, but not in the way you seem to think he is.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member

I ere on the side of him mocking fans. This is the guy who opened rooms to the phrase of "Wally West, god rest his soul" trying to get a laugh out of a room. He's very obvious about it and that's the only time he mentions Wally. And worse. It's a pattern of behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    Right, because King hates all our favorite superheroes. Yawn.
    Hey, welcome to how us DCEU fans feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Hey, welcome to how us DCEU fans feel.
    Touche.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

Hey I left. I respected that this thread isn't for bashing the story. But it kind of looks like that's all anyone has done since.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    Hey I left. I respected that this thread isn't for bashing the story. But it kind of looks like that's all anyone has done since.
    It was about the murder mystery. Issue 8 dropped, which revealed the entirety of the mystery in explicit detail. There's no mystery left, so the rest was talking about the capacity and the execution of said mystery.

Incredible Member

Just wait until tomorrow.

It was about the murder mystery. Issue 8 dropped, which revealed the entirety of the mystery in explicit detail. There's no mystery left, so the rest was talking about the capacity and the execution of said mystery.
    Which, when I chimed in, was precisely what I said.

Astonishing Member

Which, when I chimed in, was precisely what I said.
    If you want to repeat this whole diatribe it's already been gone over in quite a lot of detail in this thread. I've no intention of breathing in the dust you're kicking up.

If you want to repeat this whole diatribe it's already been gone over in quite a lot of detail in this thread. I've no intention of breathing in the dust you're kicking up.
    Which is basically the same kind of crap I was told at the time. You can't blame me if I say what was being said before I got here, and continued to be said after I left. Nor for commenting on the grief I got for doing so. Sounds like you're looking for a scape goat. What I'm saying now will have no more effect than it did then. But thanks for playing.
    Last edited by thetrellan; 05-28-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Astonishing Member

Which is basically the same kind of crap I was told at the time. You can't blame me if I say what was being said before I got here, and continued to be said after I left. Nor for commenting on the grief I got for doing so. Sounds like you're looking for a scape goat. What I'm saying now will have no more effect than it did then. But thanks for playing.
    Man you showed up here just to step on toes.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

So....yup. I was wrong about Nemesis alright.

Enjoy your gloating. You've earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    So....yup. I was wrong about Nemesis alright.

Enjoy your gloating. You've earned it.
    You werent just wrong about Nemesis, You were wrong about Wally
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe