Page 233 of 234 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234 LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3507

Yeah, Wada is a good designer. I wonder if he will ever do designs for the movies.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Blue or Red. I feel like green would just make people compare her to Jean even more
    I think they should be hazel actually since her eyes have changed so much. Sometimes they are brown, blue or green.

Also, if anyone made a big deal about Wanda in the MCU wearing Wada's costume, they should think more. Sure the beads were meant to signify coins in the hair, but they aren't exactly that. And there's nothing traditionally Romani about the costume. I think it stayed away from anything for certainty, to not get it wrong. If she were wearing something traditionally Romani like the dikhlo in the one pic, then it'd be different.
    Last edited by GenericUsername; 12-30-2019 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Well, can we get into the discussion about blue/green eyes yet again? Please don't kill me.
    Green fits her More

And i don't think they can compare her to jean when Wanda's hair it's almost always Black or dark brown

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    Blue or Red. I feel like green would just make people compare her to Jean even more

It's a cute outfit, but I feel like it doesn't fit MCU Wanda and after yesterday I think she'll get major hate for wearing something like that
    I mean of course she won't use the same but at least the Tiara with all the jewels so it doesn't look that cheap like plastic

And i'm sure that MCU Wanda wears a corset since Civil War

Wada's design ins't that revealeling like her Classic costume

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Green fits her More

And i don't think they can compare her to jean when Wanda's hair it's almost always Black or dark brown
    Except in the movies when they made it weird orange. I saw the WandaVision pics where it's still there, and I hope it changes. Because that wig is wrong for her.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Except in the movies when they made it weird orange. I saw the WandaVision pics where it's still there, and I hope it changes. Because that wig is wrong for her.
    I'm sure that those pics were after the endgame funeral so she will.have the same hair in the first episode, maybe she wears a dark brown wig, we saw some Black hair extensions in one pic but who knows

I like her dark hair with green eyes

I mean of course she won't use the same but at least the Tiara with all the jewels so it doesn't look that cheap like plastic

And i'm sure that MCU Wanda wears a corset since Civil War

Wada's design ins't that revealeling like her Classic costume
    Oh well. Then maybe she could get the tiara when she becomes a full fledged sorceress

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Yeah idk why they made her a redhead

They made her a redhead as a disguise like how Nat was blonde. On Endgame she didn't change back to brown cause she got dusted and just came back. On WandaVision she didn't change it back cause it's probably set shortly after Endgame and I guess she just didn't bother to dye it back yet.

I think on the, well, sitcom world(?) it's gonna be brown though. It was in the poster/concept art at least.

That was the word that it was a disguise, but she probably should have stuck with the baseball cap. It didn't help her any. She and Vizh were found very easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They made her a redhead as a disguise like how Nat was blonde. On Endgame she didn't change back to brown cause she got dusted and just came back. On WandaVision she didn't change it back cause it's probably set shortly after Endgame and I guess she just didn't bother to dye it back yet.

I think on the, well, sitcom world(?) it's gonna be brown though. It was in the poster/concept art at least.
    Lol. The hair color change is like a telenovela/team rocket disguise

Y'all think that Scarlet Witch will appear in this new comic event Empyre or summ?

I hope she does but i hope they don't kill her off:x

Doesn't seem to be. Seems to be Aaron's Avengers and the F4.

Personally I prefer Wanda with blue eyes, since that was how I first saw them and they really stand out

Y'all think that Scarlet Witch will appear in this new comic event Empyre or summ?

I hope she does but i hope they don't kill her off:x
    It's unlikely, while Wanda was involved in both the Kree-Skrull War and the Celestial Madonna saga, her storiylines in both mostly focused on her relationship with the Vision and not the actual outcomes of the events

Kevin Feige now says that Scarlet Witch is the most powerful MCU character, displacing Captain Marvel:
    https://myx.abs-cbn.com/features/216...-mcu-character