Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    They really was like whats ONE iconic moment they gave us in the 90s? Psylocke hitting on him was more interesting and it lasted three panels.
    God bless Kubert for showing those panels

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    Nah Jean and Scott were boring during 90s and half responsible for being replaced during AoA.
    more than scemma on 2000sw i doubt it

Spectacular Member

I see this as more of concurring relationships and not a rectangle to stand

I see more of Cyclops , Marvel Girl and Wolverine being in a poly relationship while Cyclops maintains a monogamous relationship with Emma. I've read Jean and Emma's interactions as more so cordial than more than friends. I would say based on her own recent interactions she may start her own poly situation with Cyclops and Bishop. Also because someone is in a poly relationship does not mean that all parties engage in romantic play with one another. (Although that is not what sub-textually is being written imho).

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Emma is marrying Stark I think

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Emma is marrying Stark I think
    yeah, I guess taylor will be writing it on the winter marvel event

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    So Jean should give up on her healthy marriage because they couldn't get through some hard times of matured relationship for the first time????? This is exactly what I am saying is actually the opposite of woman empowering especially if she is married and Logan explained that himself.
    What healthy relationship? It wasn't healthy anymore. Scott was cheating instead of solving his problems.

Jean was trying. Sometimes people fall in love and that is it, then they end the marriage and get a new life. That would be a better story than Scott cheating on her many times

I'm not asking for Jean cheats on Scott, i'm against that. But she hsould also had move on in Morrison run, if wasn't for the sexist narrative
    Scott was quitting the X-Men because he felt guilty of what he did.
    he got guilty because Jean died, he was going to choose Emma anyway

All mature relationships have ups and downs and giving up on it just shows the relationship is weak which wasn't true at all. It's both of their(especially Jean during those time) responsibilities they consult through in their weak and hard moments
    Jean didn't give up and it still ended pretty awfully for her

She would have abused her own marriage because they were in a healthy relationship and during hard times one is supposed to hold on towards another who is been through some trauma or tough times.
    Fall in love for someobody that treats you well isn't abuse.

Abuse is continue in a relationship where the other parts don't care about your well being, cheats and was going to kick Jean.

She was inadvertently responsible for this because of relationship hypocrisies . I am not going dig this again for you.
    Sure put the blame where there is nothing to be blamed. Jean tried, while all Scott did was cheat with the woman responsible for th emind rape on dark phoenix
    Last edited by spirit2011; 03-04-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Le sigh. Still sticking to this alternate universe narrative in which Jean totally wouldn't have screwed Logan right then and there during Morrison's run had Logan not shut her down, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Le sigh. Still sticking to this alternate universe narrative in which Jean totally wouldn't have screwed Logan right then and there during Morrison's run had Logan not shut her down, eh?
    She wasn't, kiss was so cold and distant for that

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Right, right. Their hips weren't at the right angle or something, wasn't it?

BANNED

What healthy relationship? It wasn't healthy anymore. Scott was cheating instead of solving his problems.

Jean was trying. Sometimes people fall in love and that is it, then they end the marriage and get a new life. That would be a better story than Scott cheating on her many times

Jean didn't give up and it still ended pretty awfully for her
    15 years of married relationship is not healthy enough relationship for them to solve their FIRST major problem in their married life. Sure
    Not to mention they were in a intimate relationship for like 30 years overall.

LOL You just half proved my point that Scott was heartbroken and he couldn't move on because he still loved her. It was Jean who said Scott to move on with his life and he was annoyed with Emma in certain ways during those times.
    Fall in love for someobody that treats you well isn't abuse even if he/she is STILL married/relationship with someone for almost 30+ years

Abuse is continue in a relationship where the other parts don't care about your well being, cheats and was going to kick Jean.
    There fixed it.I guess that's more satisfying for you
    Sure put the blame where there is nothing to be blamed. Jean tried, while all Scott did was cheat with the woman responsible for th emind rape on dark phoenix
    I said "inadvertantly" or unintentionally.I didn't blamed her. It's what she left behind those two which has cause a lot of problems.

I'm not asking for Jean cheats on Scott, i'm against that. But she hsould also had move on in Morrison run, if wasn't for the sexist narrative
    You werent? lol
    Ok u didn't asked Morrison to hook her up with someone else while they were still techincally married. That sexist REVENGE narrative applied to Jean if she would have slept with some one else. If that's make you feel happy then I am fine with lol and call quits bye.
    Last edited by Vishop; 03-04-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Jean went there to talk with Wolverine about Scott and if Wolverine could help Scott. There is nothing on page saying sex

Except her locking lips with him lustfully. Sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Except her locking lips with him lustfully. Sure.
    not always locking lips mean want to sleep with the person, with Jean it was a scream for help

Yeah. My female friends who have no interest in me sexually do that all the time too. I get it. Totally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah. My female friends who have no interest in me sexually do that all the time too. I get it. Totally.
    i'm not saying there wasn't a attraction,of course Jean was attracted to him, but the whole thing was about how much Jean loves Scott. Would be out of character for Jean go into woods to have sex with a guy that she already got over, Logan was never that big of temptation.