Default Who is the strongest X-Villain that Whirlwind can beat?

So, Whirlwind's had enough of fighting the Avengers and decides to embrace his mutant roots by making a big name for himself among the X-Men's rogues gallery. Who's the biggest, baddest villain (or even villain team) that he can take out?

Khazan rules apply with standard gear, and the setting is Central Park.

Well, for a start, PIS-off, any glass-cannon type that doesn’t have any appreciable super-speed or auto-shields.

So Vulcan maybe? Or Magneto?

(Although Vulcan seemed to take hits from Gladiator but that seems like bullshit.)

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Well, for a start, PIS-off, any glass-cannon type that doesn’t have any appreciable super-speed or auto-shields.

So Vulcan maybe? Or Magneto?

(Although Vulcan seemed to take hits from Gladiator but that seems like bullshit.)
    Vulcan also went toe-to-toe with Black Bolt too.

But then again, durability doesn't necessarily mean invulnerability, too. Colossus can't hurt the Blob but Wolverine can (sometimes, depending on the writer, admittedly). I don't know if Vulcan is similar that he can take brute force but not piercing, like post-Crisis Wonder Woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    So, Whirlwind's had enough of fighting the Avengers and decides to embrace his mutant roots by making a big name for himself among the X-Men's rogues gallery. Who's the biggest, baddest villain (or even villain team) that he can take out?

Khazan rules apply with standard gear, and the setting is Central Park.
    Does Whirlwind have the motorized blades on his forearms? Or throwing blades?

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Does Whirlwind have the motorized blades on his forearms? Or throwing blades?
    From what I understand, that would be standard gear for him, yes? If so, then I'll allow them both.

Whirl
    Wind has razor arm
    Bands so his main method of attack is being akin to Taz.

Aka: Spin around and tear.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    From what I understand, that would be standard gear for him, yes? If so, then I'll allow them both.
    OK, thanks. The reason I asked was that he did not have them for most of his career and especially not when he was called Human Top. Just wanted to make sure that he was at his deadliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    OK, thanks. The reason I asked was that he did not have them for most of his career and especially not when he was called Human Top. Just wanted to make sure that he was at his deadliest.
    Hah, I remember him with those weapons in the arcade game Captain America and the Avengers, and if we can't trust that game as a source, what can we trust?

(I kid, but those weapons had to have come from somewhere, right?)