Page 196 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 961461861921931941951961971981992002062462966961196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 36946
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm expecting Bakugou to win since the point is to show those remedial courses are working. Izuku will maybe lose to end things in a tie between the two classes.
    He could show that the remedial classes are working and still lose. It would be pretty interesting to see Bakugo deal with a defeat that's completely unrelated to Izuku
    My biggest issue with this arc so far is how far some of the kids have gone in the fights. Shoto and Steel guy could have seriously hurt each other there, but apparently potentially harming yourself pretty badly is only wrong if you're Deku.
    Now now, Izuku actually broke his limbs several times. Shoto and Tetsutetsu didn't cause serious injuries to one another so that's fine. ...I kidd, they should absolutely be reprimanded, for that and for the tons of collateral damage they and Juzo caused.
    Well, that and how long it's taking. I want to get back to the important stuff soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Honestly while I liked the first handful of team skirmishes, this arc feels rather meandering. It's almost like Horikoshi is stalling for time to plot things out or something.
    I do like the idea of this arc, to actually let us see class B's quirks and show that they are on par with class A. But the format of the arc does make things strech out a bit, at least when reading it week to week. I have a feeling that this arc will benefit greatly when it can be read through in a quick binge.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I want to see Bakugou loose but his team to win. It ain't gonna happen, but a man can dream.
    I wouldn't mind that either.

I'm expecting Bakugou to win since the point is to show those remedial courses are working. Izuku will maybe lose to end things in a tie between the two classes.

My biggest issue with this arc so far is how far some of the kids have gone in the fights. Shoto and Steel guy could have seriously hurt each other there, but apparently potentially harming yourself pretty badly is only wrong if you're Deku. Well, that and how long it's taking. I want to get back to the important stuff soon.
    Or Mushroom girl suffocating Tokoyami by filling his throat and lungs with mushrooms.

Honestly, Momo could have single-handedly won round 2 by going WWRD (What Would Rambo Do). And then do it by shooting Itsuka in the face with her cannon, launching a couple of anti-fungal gas grenades to take care of Kinoko, and then walking out wielding an AA-12 full auto shotgun and gunning them all down (with non-lethal rounds, of course). I doubt they'll be able to put up much of a fight against being dragged to jail after that.

What? That's no less brutal than trying to incinerate your opponent (Todoroki), suffocating your opponent (Kinoko), or basically sending your opponent hurtling through steel and concrete (Shishida).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...I really hope I get past working Black Friday weekend. The first day wasn’t bad...But jeeeeezzzz, no real amount of sleep.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Meanwhile in Gosu, the matches of the Pacheon Clan vs the Alliance are shaking out.

I love how Soh Jinhong is utterly furious 100% of the time, it's both hilarious and a little sad. Poor dude, he's been through a lot.

Doh Gyeom remains great though. I'm really glad that, after he initially went crazy when his powers were awoken, he retained his sense of self and became such a magnificently chill dude.

"Why are you here by yourself? Do you have any backup?"

"Nope, but I think I'll be fine ^_^"

And finally, after massive absurd build, Yong vs Hebi is ON!

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Or Mushroom girl suffocating Tokoyami by filling his throat and lungs with mushrooms.

Honestly, Momo could have single-handedly won round 2 by going WWRD (What Would Rambo Do). And then do it by shooting Itsuka in the face with her cannon, launching a couple of anti-fungal gas grenades to take care of Kinoko, and then walking out wielding an AA-12 full auto shotgun and gunning them all down (with non-lethal rounds, of course). I doubt they'll be able to put up much of a fight against being dragged to jail after that.

What? That's no less brutal than trying to incinerate your opponent (Todoroki), suffocating your opponent (Kinoko), or basically sending your opponent hurtling through steel and concrete (Shishida).

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

So RWBY episode 5 of the current season

spoilers:
    damn, Neo took a level in badass
    end of spoilers

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged Episode 9 - Team Four Star (TFS)
    Vampire Time Is Now!

And I got blitzed by Gryphon!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

back from the ren-fair.

bought a keyblade