Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Unfortunately they haven't unlocked Clint's level yet, but they have given players two chances to get him last year as "early access". Hopefully they'll unlock more levels soon, but that's a major point of contention with the players as they focus more on monthly events than the main story. There are a lot of issues with the game, but I'm hooked on it because I love he writing, character designs, and actions.
    Aww, that's a bummer. Well, at least it gives me time to catch up.

I wrote an Avengers Robin Hood AU once, it was pure crack lol.

Does anyone here play the Avengers Academy mobile game? Longbow appeared in that game during the Multiverse event, and got to interact with the normal Clint of the game verse. Clint himself in that game is very much Hawkguy, but it's a silly game so it's pretty fun, and he had a great personal storyline. I just hate the voice they gave him for the few little sound bytes.
    His voice is awful, no question about it. It's one of the guys from Rooster Teeth and sounds way too dumb and wacky for him.

I do love the character design though. But I haven't played the game in months.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    His voice is awful, no question about it. It's one of the guys from Rooster Teeth and sounds way too dumb and wacky for him.

I do love the character design though. But I haven't played the game in months.
    It's so bad, it doesn't fit Clint at all. I've been playing the game since it was released and after waiting over a year to get Clint, I was so disappointed to hear his voice.

His storyline is lovely, though. I wasn't able to fully rank him to see the full thing, but someone posted screenshots on reddit and I love it. They recognize his hearing loss and his desire to just want to help people, it's great.

It's so bad, it doesn't fit Clint at all. I've been playing the game since it was released and after waiting over a year to get Clint, I was so disappointed to hear his voice.

His storyline is lovely, though. I wasn't able to fully rank him to see the full thing, but someone posted screenshots on reddit and I love it. They recognize his hearing loss and his desire to just want to help people, it's great.
    Yeah I've seen it. Tony even comments on how Widow is less pissed aka happy when he is around, haha.
    I really love the dialogues in that game.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Yeah I've seen it. Tony even comments on how Widow is less pissed aka happy when he is around, haha.
    I really love the dialogues in that game.
    And Jan says that Nat smiled more since he arrived than she had all year hehe. His story made me very happy!

It also took a shot at the farm thing, it was beautiful.

And Jan says that Nat smiled more since he arrived than she had all year hehe. His story made me very happy!

It also took a shot at the farm thing, it was beautiful.
    Really? What kinda shot?

btw: As for Avengers Surrender Issue 682.
    In 681 they say a fan-favourite returns and 682 features Hawkeye and Wolf prominently. That much I already new but I hadn't read the description yet.

One Avenger will gamble everything to save thousands — and the odds aren’t in his favor! The Challenger reveals his ace in the hole, and Jarvis awakens from a mysterious coma long enough to cry four chilling words: “It’s all a lie!”
    Now that could be Clint and if that's true he'll maybe get a big role in that Event. I certainly wouldn't mind that.

My Twitter

Really? What kinda shot?

btw: As for Avengers Surrender Issue 682.
    In 681 they say a fan-favourite returns and 682 features Hawkeye and Wolf prominently. That much I already new but I hadn't read the description yet.

Now that could be Clint and if that's true he'll maybe get a big role in that Event. I certainly wouldn't mind that.

He's flirting with Natasha and says something along the lines of "Let's just get married, move to a farm somewhere" and Natasha's just like "no thanks" lol.

And that's an intriguing synopsis! Clint has barely been in No Surrender at all yet, and I'm really hoping he will have a decent part to play eventually. If this is indeed him I am definitely down with it!

Yeah I haven't been reading it at all but I'm on board for 682 for sure

BANNED

Solo Avengers #1 Dec 1987
    "Here Comes Hawkeye" Part 1 of 5.
    Hawkeye performs a benefit archery show at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum,

but his mentor from long ago plans to ruin the event!

Script by Tom DeFalco. Pencils by Mark Bright. Inks by Joe Rubinstein.

He's flirting with Natasha and says something along the lines of "Let's just get married, move to a farm somewhere" and Natasha's just like "no thanks" lol.

And that's an intriguing synopsis! Clint has barely been in No Surrender at all yet, and I'm really hoping he will have a decent part to play eventually. If this is indeed him I am definitely down with it!
    Haha yeah, sounds like a typical dialogue from that game.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Solo Avengers #1 Dec 1987
    "Here Comes Hawkeye" Part 1 of 5.
    Hawkeye performs a benefit archery show at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum,

but his mentor from long ago plans to ruin the event!

Script by Tom DeFalco. Pencils by Mark Bright. Inks by Joe Rubinstein.
    I wish there was more Solo Avengers up on Marvel Unlimited! I've definitely liked what I've seen so far.

Picked up the Hawkeye Avenging Archer paperback, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I'll let y'all know what I think when I do!

If that's the one that features Widowmaker etc. You'll love it for sure.

My Twitter

If that's the one that features Widowmaker etc. You'll love it for sure.
    Should be. I think it has that whole trilogy of sorts plus a few other minis. It's a great buy.

Tales of Suspense #101 is out and it's yet again really, really good.

My Twitter