Page 38 of 153 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

I hope this is the end of this universe. It's been trash since the start.

And if they make a new one, hopefully it'll feature a Justice League that isn't comprised in ineffectual losers who exist only to get their asses kicked in practically every movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

And if they make a new one, hopefully it'll feature a Justice League that isn't comprised in ineffectual losers who exist only to get their asses kicked in practically every movie.
    I've grown to appreciate the in-continuity movies. I've seen stuff that I don't think I would have seen otherwise if they had continued with standalone films.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've grown to appreciate the in-continuity movies. I've seen stuff that I don't think I would have seen otherwise if they had continued with standalone films.
    Such as? I'm personally drawing a blank for what would have been missed. They still could have told Death of Superman, Reign of the Supermen, Teen Titans the Judas Contract, and Batman Hush without the continuity, and had it all be more comic book accurate to boot. JL:War and Son of Batman were...the not good. Batman vs Robin was barely better. Teen Titans suffered from too much Damian. Still could have done Throne of Atlantis probably.

Batman Bad Blood is a guilty pleasure, still not sure it couldn't have been done out of continuity though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Such as? I'm personally drawing a blank for what would have been missed. They still could have told Death of Superman, Reign of the Supermen, Teen Titans the Judas Contract, and Batman Hush without the continuity, and had it all be more comic book accurate to boot. JL:War and Son of Batman were...the not good. Batman vs Robin was barely better. Teen Titans suffered from too much Damian. Still could have done Throne of Atlantis probably.

Batman Bad Blood is a guilty pleasure, still not sure it couldn't have been done out of continuity though.
    Ehh I liked that they added their own twist to classic storylines! The one thing I didn’t like about the shared universe was all the Damian focus and how much of a sausage fest the JL was. Seriously? Couldn’t add Hawkgirl instead of Hawkman or something?

Also this universe has the best Teen Titans lineup!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Ehh I liked that they added their own twist to classic storylines! The one thing I didn’t like about the shared universe was all the Damian focus and how much of a sausage fest the JL was. Seriously? Couldn’t add Hawkgirl instead of Hawkman or something?

Also this universe has the best Teen Titans lineup!
    I don't know much about the whole history of the Titans, just what I've seen on the cartoons. I like that this version has Blue Beetle, but Damian kind of balances that out.

Is there another rumored Teen Titans movie in 2021?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Is there another rumored Teen Titans movie in 2021?
    Apparently so, and apparently it’s the DCAMU Titans. So that and the two part Long Halloween adaption that’s been rumored will probably be the three 2021 movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently so, and apparently it’s the DCAMU Titans. So that and the two part Long Halloween adaption that’s been rumored will probably be the three 2021 movies.
    Ah awesome! I've liked the DCAMU Titans so far! do we know anything about it? or is it all just speculation?

This is the first time I hear about rumored Titans and Long Halloween movies. Did the previous DCAMU Titans movie even sell well enough to do a sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    This is the first time I hear about rumored Titans and Long Halloween movies. Did the previous DCAMU Titans movie even sell well enough to do a sequel.
    LH has been rumored for a while now. I’ll try to find some links. The Judas Contract sold all right.

Edit: Ok I traced the origin of the rumor to Mario of Revenge of the Fans so now actually I’m not sure about that anymore, it’s probably fake. Mario has repeatedly gotten things wrong, so I’d put him on par with Cosmic Book News. The TT rumor came from an Amazon listing I think but I can’t find anyone reporting it. So now actually I’m not sure of either of those anymore.
    Last edited by Vordan; 02-27-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    LH has been rumored for a while now. I’ll try to find some links. The Judas Contract sold all right.

Edit: Ok I traced the origin of the rumor to Mario of Revenge of the Fans so now actually I’m not sure about that anymore, it’s probably fake. Mario has repeatedly gotten things wrong, so I’d put him on par with Cosmic Book News. The TT rumor came from an Amazon listing I think but I can’t find anyone reporting it. So now actually I’m not sure of either of those anymore.
    Mario still broke the Red Son movie news, so I think he's somewhat more credible than CBN. lol But yeah, time will tell. Thanks for looking this up.

Mario still broke the Red Son movie news, so I think he's somewhat more credible than CBN. lol But yeah, time will tell. Thanks for looking this up.
    Yeah, I heard the LH news at the same time as Red Son, so if one is true it helps the likelihood of the other I think.
    I hope so anywyas, LH is one of my favorite stories.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

It would feat 5g

So I'm guessing that's why Hal doesn't have a voice actor in the movie. Oh well.
    and here i was hoping that someday hal will get to shine again ....

I'd prefer the standalone movies versus the shared universe stuff. So far the shared universe has been rather safe and haven't caught my interest.

Maybe 5g would help them be more interesting.