Page 258 of 259 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Danm you make him sound like a burden
    Sorry. Didn't mean it like that. Just meant that Dick has had a tough time just like Damian and needs some love and focus to build him back up.

Nightwing needs to focus on reminding fans what made/makes Dick Grayson so engaging and damian is the type of character that can't help draw focus .

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    But, talking about good parents ... why nobody here is talking about the FLUFFY FLUFFY peace or art that is Wayne Family Adventures? (#TuT#)/ I am so in love by they all, Bruce included.
    So cute. Loved this issue a lot.

So the past two Pay-Per-View chapters of Wayne Family Adventures were about Damian and they were SO damn precious! (also confirmed that Jon exists in this universe, even if we don't actually see him)

spoilers:
    Damian trying to make friends at school and being an awkward wreck was hilarious. Poor kid. It was nice seeing his family trying to help him (and I really like that Steph was the first person he called. Now if only the actual comics would remember those two work well together), and the ending was really nice with him joining the art club. This webcomic continues to be everything I could ask for out of a slice of life Batfamily series.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Heretic killed Damian against Talia's orders which was why talia killed him.
    When Suren brought him back that wasn't Talia that killed him.
    Flatline, connor, heretic, the Lu'un Draga have all killed Damian not Talia.
    Maybe I don't remember this well, I rememberer Damian begging Thalia for stop Heretic and she don't, I also rembember Damian asking why she killed him and she saying something like "I don't know but I regret it"

That was jason's fault. He could have told Bruce that he had been using rubber bullets for years and avoided a beat down but he didn't.

He pushed Bruce's buttons for what? Shits and giggles? pretending to kill a man isn't something you joke about.
    I think we will just disagree here, Bruce was so sooo cruel here, his actions, his speaks, just too much.

Damian was a self proclaimed assassin who risked his life to save Tim's life weeks [after jason beat him to a pulp, Stabbed him and left him to blow up] before Tim put him on that list.

I don't know if Tim putting Damian on the list had anything to do with his Arabian heritage but i know that tim rescued Jason who tried to kill him the last time they met while Damian who last they met was assaulted by Tim [after Damian saved his life] was put on a list.

He put him on a list despite the fact that Dick and Alfred trusted him, he was risking his life every night saving and helping others, he had risked his life to save Tim bur because of his biology Tim felt he was wrong and bad.

Anyway that's not why I called tim prejudiced. The use of the word homunculus is what I took offence to.
    this I just don't remember u.u

Sorry. Didn't mean it like that. Just meant that Dick has had a tough time just like Damian and needs some love and focus to build him back up.

Nightwing needs to focus on reminding fans what made/makes Dick Grayson so engaging and damian is the type of character that can't help draw focus .
    Agree, still... I am not against Damian showing up in one comic of Nightwing or a NightWing and Robin 10 volumes story...

So cute. Loved this issue a lot.
    "Time to be kind" >3<)/

Extraordinary Member

Nightwing stepping up as Batman and being the positive force in the life of a child who needed him was engaging. It’s one of his most memorable periods

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I would like to see this Connor and Damian adventures, Flatline did not grew in my heart :/, maybe I had too much expectation because I loved her look so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Nightwing stepping up as Batman and being the positive force in the life of a child who needed him was engaging. It’s one of his most memorable periods
    It is true, Dick is just great, it's one more story that shows this

Incredible Member

Look like Comichorn released the October sales chart (just ranking)
    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-10.html

Robin is still selling well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Look like Comichorn released the October sales chart (just ranking)
    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-10.html

Robin is still selling well.
    YEAH.. I did not saw it in some time but happy for it..

Anyway the only complains that I listen about this comic for few persons part are always WHERE IS SHIVA??

Yeah. You want the BEST here to ruin everything. Anyway. She will appear soon apparently.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Random question...has it been said anywhere what's happened to Goliath from Son of the Bat series? I rather liked him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Random question...has it been said anywhere what's happened to Goliath from Son of the Bat series? I rather liked him.
    He’s hanging out with ras right now we saw him in issue 4 of this series

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Well, Beast Boy tore his wings to shreds right before No Justice. So he's been in recovery, an oddly accurate recovery time as that was roughly three to six months ago in universe which matches up with real life bat rescue recovery for identical injuries. It's not shown where, but we know it's not Gotham.

He's now hanging out with Ra's on a tropical island. Again, this makes perfect sense as Ra's is an ecologist and ecologists universally love bats. Biologists love bats too. Drunk adults at the zoo love bats.

Ra's fits into all of these categories. Obviously he's happy to be a hippie (again) and hang out with giant bats. Who wouldn't be?