Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    and ex employees of Nerdist are corroborating his behavior

again, not surprising for such a "nice guy"
    Will he be on those we lost on Talking Dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Will he be on those we lost on Talking Dead?
    People are hoping for Yvette Nichol Brown.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-16-2018 at 07:33 AM.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    People are hoping for Yvette Nichol Brown.
    Well honestly she works in small doses and many have said Brown gets annoying as a fan of the show. I'd say ...hand it to Will Wheaton. He has that nerdy vibe and has done shows like this.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 06-16-2018 at 07:33 AM.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well honestly she works in small doses and many have said Brown gets annoying as a fan of the show. I'd say ...hand it to Will Wheaton. He has that nerdy vibe and has done shows like this.
    Yeah but apparently Wheaton is no saint either. It will go to a female host no doubt. No way they respond to this event by handing the job to another white male.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    Yeah but apparently Wheaton is no saint either. It will go to a female host no doubt. No way they respond to this event by handing the job to another white male.
    Beyond his depression issues , what has Will Wheaton done ? I mean I know he's not had a major career , but I haven't heard stories behind the scenes of him sexually harassing women yet. Also why would AMC fear handing the talk show to another white male ? Is all white males sexually harassing women now ? I mean is it a requirement that we have to check mark who gets a Talking Dead show ?

Because I picked Wheaton more for his nerdy behavior if ya wanted to stick with that . Not for the white male demographic.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Beyond his depression issues , what has Will Wheaton done ? I mean I know he's not had a major career , but I haven't heard stories behind the scenes of him sexually harassing women yet. Also why would AMC fear handing the talk show to another white male ? Is all white males sexually harassing women now ? I mean is it a requirement that we have to check mark who gets a Talking Dead show ?

Because I picked Wheaton more for his nerdy behavior if ya wanted to stick with that . Not for the white male demographic.
    Man, that's a toss up.

Let's say this does happen. If it does, it's a chance to make steps forward. Not just run the same sort of play.

Well...

https://www.cbr.com/nerdist-statemen...ampaign=CBR-TW

Chris Hardwick had no operational involvement with Nerdist for the two years preceding the expiration of his contract in December 2017. He no longer has any affiliation with Legendary Digital Networks. The company has removed all reference to Mr. Hardwick even as the original Founder of Nerdist pending further investigation.

And, the denial(sorta). Not exactly a shocker...

https://deadline.com/2018/06/chris-h...ra-1202411897/

Chris Hardwick Says “At No Time” Did He Sexually Assault Ex-Girlfriend
    Hardwick went on to detail the circumstances of their eventual separation, seemingly quote from Dykstra and how he was “blindsided” by her online account earlier today.

“When we were living together, I found out that Chloe had cheated on me, and I ended the relationship,” Hardwick asserts. “For several weeks after we broke up, she asked to get back together with me and even told me she wanted to have kids with me, ‘build a life’ with me and told me that I was ‘the one,’ but I did not want to be with someone who was unfaithful,” he added in the carefully crafted response. “I’m devastated to read that she is now accusing me of conduct that did not occur. l was blindsided by her post and always wanted the best for her. As a husband, a son, and future father, I do not condone any kind of mistreatment of women.”
    Last edited by numberthirty; 06-15-2018 at 09:40 PM.

Usually I believe the woman when they make these claims. But for some reason I can't shake the feeling that this was a hit job on Hardwick. I got no evidence either way; I think it was how Dykstra worded her essay. By not explicitly naming him, she gave herself some wiggle room if the allegations are proven false.

Maybe I just can't shake his good-guy image. Then again, I had no problem believing that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist.

Seems like AMC made it's call...

https://www.cbr.com/chris-hardwick-s...ampaign=CBR-TW

SDCC, AMC Pull Chris Hardwick Programming In Wake of Assault Allegations

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Usually I believe the woman when they make these claims. But for some reason I can't shake the feeling that this was a hit job on Hardwick. I got no evidence either way; I think it was how Dykstra worded her essay. By not explicitly naming him, she gave herself some wiggle room if the allegations are proven false.

Maybe I just can't shake his good-guy image. Then again, I had no problem believing that Bill Cosby was a serial rapist.
    It’s also kinda strange that the first person to express support for Dykstra is her current boyfriend, and conveniently that fact was (supposedly) scrubbed from his Wiki Page.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    It’s also kinda strange that the first person to express support for Dykstra is her current boyfriend, and conveniently that fact was (supposedly) scrubbed from his Wiki Page.
    Why would it be weird that her BF supports her? That is what a bf/gf is supposed to do. I don't know the facts in all this but I can say from what I have seen of Chloe on social media and such she has always come off as very open and honest in who she is. Hardwick on the other hand does seem to try and control every aspect of how he is seen by the public and I could not honestly tell you if the guy we see on camera in the real him or just his public face. There are alot of stories out there about Hardwick especially when he used to drink, and a lot of times a recovering alcoholic can be just as obsesive about how they are seen now as when they drinking.

I believe her because of Wheaton who response was something like he was shocked and needed time. I'm sorry but if my best friend is accused of domestic violence especially if I lived with him once and saw how he acted 24/7 I'd be like "Hell No This Ain't True" if I knew it wasn't the whole shock and needing time tells me he wasn't sure and if your best friend doesn't know for sure then I'm leaning towards you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

While I actually believe that what she outlined absolutely could be/likely is the case, I can't say I didn't notice how it was timed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Why would it be weird that her BF supports her? That is what a bf/gf is supposed to do. I don't know the facts in all this but I can say from what I have seen of Chloe on social media and such she has always come off as very open and honest in who she is. Hardwick on the other hand does seem to try and control every aspect of how he is seen by the public and I could not honestly tell you if the guy we see on camera in the real him or just his public face. There are alot of stories out there about Hardwick especially when he used to drink, and a lot of times a recovering alcoholic can be just as obsesive about how they are seen now as when they drinking.
    Read the part after the word "and", please.

Sometimes for something to be X, both A and B must be true.
    Last edited by Star_Jammer; 06-16-2018 at 09:02 PM.