Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Where is this from? Is it recent? Donna looks great and has her Silvery-Blue Lasso of Persuasion.

Titans United #1

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    .....unless I really missed something, it's not Hippolyta. The Amazons name is Lydia. Now if the writers try to be savvy and say that it is well they are laughable.
    Zoop! I dont know how i missed that. Lol. I guess when she mentioned a daughter, i assumed it was Hippolyta speaking of losing Diana . Lydia does seem to be in charge, at least of this particular endeavour. I can't even recall if her name is used in the ep.... so i guess my assumption isnt too wonky...lol

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    Zoop! I dont know how i missed that. Lol. I guess when she mentioned a daughter, i assumed it was Hippolyta speaking of losing Diana . Lydia does seem to be in charge, at least of this particular endeavour. I can't even recall if her name is used in the ep.... so i guess my assumption isnt too wonky...lol
    I thought that too but, the woman seemed a bit older and she was a brunette as opposed to the blonde haired, pre-crisis Hippolyta. Honestly, I barely recognized the Amazons in Titans. I was expecting to see something closer to what we've seen in the WW movies and JL. Instead, we get this bureaucracy-laden group that didn't resemble the Amazons depicted in NTT. I was hoping to see Donna under a Purple Ray or Purple Water, as shown in the first WW movie. Instead, she's looking more like Snow White with the Amazon's referencing some mysterious ritual to bring back souls. Don't want to give too much away for folks who haven't seen the episode yet. I was a little let down because I was hoping for Donna's island homecoming to look more like it did in the pages of NTT or the DC movies. I feel like Phil Jimenez is right when he tweeted that the best version of Donna Troy came from Paradise Island, referring to her pre-Crisis characterization.

Phoebe Waller Bridges at the No Time To Die premier:

Donna had another good showing in today's Titans episode. Again, it's a shame the comics cant do as well with her.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Phoebe Waller Bridges at the No Time To Die premier:

Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what does the lady from Fleabag have to do with Donna Troy...?
    Peace and love to ALL!
    Ray
    **=w=**

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rayray1127 View Post
    Maybe I'm out of the loop, but what does the lady from Fleabag have to do with Donna Troy...?
    Her jumpsuit looks very Donna Troy in her starfield jumpsuit.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Donna had another good showing in today's Titans episode. Again, it's a shame the comics cant do as well with her.
    "Can't" is a strong word. "Won't" feels better.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Her jumpsuit looks very Donna Troy in her starfield jumpsuit.
    Do you know I didn't catch that until you said it. I was thinking the same thing. Why was that posted here. Good call!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Won't is certainly the better word there

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott402 View Post
    Won't is certainly the better word there
    I stand corrected. It's definitely a "wont" case with them and Donna.

What do you guys think if Dc did a Donna and Starfire comic. I mean the two are very close and the two also practiced fighting. I think to would be cool.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    What do you guys think if Dc did a Donna and Starfire comic. I mean the two are very close and the two also practiced fighting. I think to would be cool.
    I would rather Donna be spending more time with her Amazon, honeslty Artemis and Cassie globtrotting to find yara has been fun, and its cool seeing them out in the world

Starfire needs to be in space

She can do both.Plus with how hard the editors are with Wonder Woman characters Titans with each other would be a little more better. But trying to get Cassie and Artemis in would be a little bit better, I think Both would be cool. One with Donna hanging out with Artemis and Cassie. And another with Starfire in Space or Starfire with the Amazons

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    She can do both.Plus with how hard the editors are with Wonder Woman characters Titans with each other would be a little more better. But trying to get Cassie and Artemis in would be a little bit better, I think Both would be cool. One with Donna hanging out with Artemis and Cassie. And another with Starfire in Space or Starfire with the Amazons
    you say she can do both but we know she would never get two titles, and she probably fair better in the amazon world then in space

The JLO for starfire was actually the best use of her in over 15 years