Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Big Joe View Post
    Are we all quite sure it is someone who is already part of the team who is going to be killed? Could it be someone who hasn't been in this arc yet?
    I can't really imagine them making a big deal out of Guido 2.0. It's gotta be a character who has at least something that resembles a character arc within the current run, right?

BANNED

Interesting theory posed here, in the comments section:

In Next Week's Uncanny X-Men, a Character Will DIE!!! (Spoilers) - Bleeding Cool
    ... Kevin Brettauera day ago

Chamber, Warlock, Dark Beast, Val Cooper, Harry Morrel, Hope, zombie!Banshee, Callisto, Reaper, Scrambler, Forearm, Wildside, Sen. Prestel, Strobe, Samurai, Dragoness, General Callahan, Skullbuster, Donald Pierce, Bonebreaker, Angelo Macon, Pretty Boy, and Wade Cole have all appeared in the book post-Disassembled and are absent from these covers. Granted, only a handful of them dying would have any impact worth noting (I don't think Matt even remotely teased Blindfold or Strong Guy's deaths), so it's probably somebody I listed before Reaper. My money's on Val or Harry. Both Val and Steve Rogers have mentioned how Scott and Logan are putting Harry in danger by asking so much of him, let alone locking up supervillains in their basement, and as the proprietor of Harry's Hideaway, he has a long-term connection to the team. Val, on the other hand, is another good choice. She's out of the "mutant game" and Scott's just pulled her back in for "one more job", as it were. I doubt it's Hope, given how Logan almost but didn't kill her last week. It won't be Warlock, since he just fused with a Jamie dupe and that could get very interesting very quickly. Matt's way too invested in Dark Beast to ditch him already. Chamber just signed back up with the team so he's out. Zombie!Banshee's literally a dead man walking already. Callisto's in charge of the new mutant homeland in Chernaya, which is also too interesting of a concept to immediately ditch. So my money's on Harry or Val. ...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I can't really imagine them making a big deal out of Guido 2.0. It's gotta be a character who has at least something that resembles a character arc within the current run, right?
    You would certainly think that, and it's been set up to make us think that. But it's the impact that makes me think. The death has been teased for a while, so I think it has to be bigger than, say Strong Guy. That's what bothers me.

I just read the post after yours and that makes some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Interesting theory posed here, in the comments section:

In Next Week's Uncanny X-Men, a Character Will DIE!!! (Spoilers) - Bleeding Cool
    I don't think it is Harry. Val could be interesting.

Rosenberg is killing too many characters, it is becoming boring all these deaths

If the great death is a character that has not even appeared physically in all the numbers it will be comical in the worst sense of the word.

The death will either be Gerry Duggan or Chip Zdarsky, to satisfy Rosenberg's love of breaking immersion by naming characters after others in the industry.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

LMAO if Dark Beast murders Harry just because.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    LMAO if Dark Beast murders Harry just because.
    DB: "Harold, you forgot the little umbrella that goes with my lemon drink."
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    DB: "Harold, you forgot the little umbrella that goes with my lemon drink."
    Come to think of it, Dark Beast never finished his threat, did he? Maybe he was going to say "If you touch me again, I'll murder an innocent non-combatant just to spite you." Next thing you know, Havok touches and threatens Dark Beast. Close enough, right?

BANNED

DB got to the Void sliver, the Apocalypse thingie and the Phoenix shard in Scott's head. He'll turn him into a Voltron of X-Villains if he feels threatened again.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    DB got to the Void sliver, the Apocalypse thingie and the Phoenix shard in Scott's head. He'll turn him into a Voltron of X-Villains if he feels threatened again.
    Odds are we'd rather get a repeat of Bendis' Cyke having random seizures and shooting ineffectively at nothing mid-conversation.

Remember when the biggest difference between Beast and Dark Beast is that Dark Beast only knew biology and not things like robotics or engineering?

Good times

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I wonder if rosenberg will continue on uncanny after age of x-man.

I really like his Wolverine and Cyclops.

I asked him on twitter if he will continue on the title post-UXM21 and he said "Yup"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I asked him on twitter if he will continue on the title post-UXM21 and he said "Yup"
    Because if he quits, it would be after #22.