Page 614 of 745 FirstFirst ... 114514564604610611612613614615616617618624664714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 11164
    Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I mean I would absolutely "go gaga" if we had a situation where GOLD = status quo pure Xavier , RED = integration but more boldly, BLUE = protect mutants, and don't trust humans whatsoever

That would be great if there were actual ideological differences to the books and they interacted as such instead of totally interchangeable rosters

However take a gander over at the current RED review thread and a lot of the pushback even what Jean has already done is generating. Not sure overall readership will tolerate a BLUE of that nature much as we would like it
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    The rose just completes the look.

she look so beautilful with rose

Quote Originally Posted by AbnormallyNormal View Post

That would be great if there were actual ideological differences to the books and they interacted as such instead of totally interchangeable rosters

However take a gander over at the current RED review thread and a lot of the pushback even what Jean has already done is generating. Not sure overall readership will tolerate a BLUE of that nature much as we would like it
    People discussing and debating political issues and decisions if they keep it in prospective that it is a fictional setting is good in my view as it gets people talking about big issues.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-08-2018 at 06:46 PM.

I continue to be so happy for Jean with the Red ongoing, I reread it today it really is great for Jean and it deals with high politics in an interesting way.

Lorna and Jean’s first meeting.

To most recent.

Last edited by jmc247; 02-08-2018 at 08:25 PM.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I wish we had more moments with these two. Being the first two female X-Men, its sad they don't get to be together too much. Red really did a wonderful job with Jean, and Taylor was able to do that by taking notes from one of Jean's best written runs in Morrison's New X-Men. Hopefully Bunn can try to do something similar with Lorna in Blue.

And please someone give us some significant interactions between them soon!

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

Yeah hopefully RED and BLUE if not "crossover" have some kind of interactions
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    ... the first two female X-Men...

... please someone give us some significant interactions between them soon!
    Enough, would be my guess, 'cause it's such a natural & OBVIOUS progression...

... it's inevitable.

I NEVER thought Id see the day that Jean and Lorna would each be leading an X-men team at the same time. This is just too good to be true

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Enough, would be my guess, 'cause it's such a natural & OBVIOUS progression...

... it's inevitable.
    The X-books are prone to line-wide crossovers, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post

I wish we had more moments with these two. Being the first two female X-Men, its sad they don't get to be together too much. Red really did a wonderful job with Jean, and Taylor was able to do that by taking notes from one of Jean's best written runs in Morrison's New X-Men. Hopefully Bunn can try to do something similar with Lorna in Blue.

And please someone give us some significant interactions between them soon!
    I so very much agree, Jean had a great run at that time. Heck, the Morrison/Austen era for Lorna was were modern Lorna came to be in my view from one of the closest things one could imagine from the fires of hell itself and Jean was right there for it standing with Lorna and something that isn't easy for Lorna she came out of her secret lair to work with the other X-Men (which I don't think is easy for her) to save Jean this year. Its the least she could do as Jean did that for her.

That is one of the iconic moments seared into my memory from the early 2000s.
    Last edited by jmc247; 02-08-2018 at 09:51 PM.

Ultimate Member

Though I'd really rather not see Lorna become a mass murderer like dear old dad...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I NEVER thought Id see the day that Jean and Lorna would each be leading an X-men team at the same time. This is just too good to be true
    I KNOW! It's SOooo...

... AWESOME!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It is really is a very long time in the making and who would have thought it would happen with both of them leading X-Men titles at the same time? The first two x-women who fell on very heard times for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    I KNOW! It's SOooo...

... AWESOME!!
    Best friends through life as well as death and rebirth? Yes, both have been reborn from fire.

The X-Men weren't built on everyone getting along though and there are sharp points of divergence that have the potential to produce some of the kind of drama their relationship was lacking for decades.

Conveniently, red and green are complementary colors. That's why a lot of Jean's uniforms tend to focus on green.

Has Lorna ever worn red? I can only picture her uniforms being green or purple.