Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1137
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Wow, Zack is revealing his whole cut of JL a bit at a time through b&w photos and storyboards.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Wow, Zack is revealing his whole cut of JL a bit at a time through b&w photos and storyboards.
    I wonder why he's doing it.. To get more support for his cut?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    I wonder why he's doing it.. To get more support for his cut?
    I think Snyder is just really passionate of the movie(s) he made and like sharing bts images and infos. The real question would be... why WB allows him to share deleted scenes?

Last Son of Shaolin GreatKungLao's Avatar

I think Snyder is just really passionate of the movie(s) he made and like sharing bts images and infos. The real question would be... why WB allows him to share deleted scenes?
    The Snyder Cut is coming... The Snyder Cut is coming!

Zack responds to a fan on Vero:

Quote Originally Posted by GreatKungLao View Post
    The Snyder Cut is coming... The Snyder Cut is coming!

As much as I'd like to see Snyder's JL, I doubt WB is interested in spend moneys to complete that cut.

That's why I think he tries to get more supporters for his cut, because he knows WB is moving on from his vision.

As much as I'd like to see Snyder's JL, I doubt WB is interested in spend moneys to complete that cut.
    yeah and it just doesn't make sense to mess up the continuity of the movies with another potentially contriversial JL version that contradicts the theatrical one. I don't see WB interested in that right now. They rather move on with new stories and characters. Maybe in a few years we'll see Snyders cut. After the current continuity and movies have played out if they think they can makes some $.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    That's why I think he tries to get more supporters for his cut, because he knows WB is moving on from his vision.

yeah and it just doesn't make sense to mess up the continuity of the movies with another potentially contriversial JL version that contradicts the theatrical one. I don't see WB interested in that right now. They rather move on with new stories and characters. Maybe in a few years we'll see Snyders cut. After the current continuity and movies have played out if they think they can makes some $.
    Yeah, the continuity with the current movies is another reason why the Snyder cut couldn't be released. Imagine give the people a movie that heavily tease Darkseid for a sequel that will never happen.

Exactly, Last Son^

BTW, Did you guys see this Williams/Zimmer Superman themes mash up? Goosebumps. IMO, both themes are great for that particular version of the character. Both feel like Superman.

https://twitter.com/hyperheroes/stat...80892522569728

Brasil Comic-Con loves Superman more than DC Comics, at least in the meaning of celebrating his 80 years anniversary: https://twitter.com/plantaonerdice/s...77434647330817

Words can't express how much this is depressing. How Warner Bros managed to drop the ball with the Superman franchise is beyond my understanding.

But, hey, at least we have "discount Margot Kidder" in the CW, right?! YAY!
    "Longtime fans will read the book and bitch about it NO MATTER WHAT."

- Grant Morrison

Master Hero Vladimir

I don't want to wait another decade just to watch another Superman movie on the big screen! This is sad and depressing...

I'm sure a society that reproduces without sex would have it come out in other ways. Kryptonian architecture looks like it was done by the Hormone Monster.

At this point Henry Cavill might be too as well and I won't be surprised at all. If they can't even put up with Batman solo, a character they definitely like a lot more than Superman, then another Cav-El movie is beyond hope.