Page 42 of 180 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast
    Jack London

Assassin's Creed Syndicate,and i really have fun with sneaking, climbing, and stabbing.

Tomb Raider, PS4, the one from 2013.

Pretty neat, good story, excellent ambiance and Lara is a compelling character. That being said, i have never seen in my life a game where the player is taken by the hand like that.

It's very easy and you just can't possibly stay stuck somewhere for very long. No matter how inept a player you may be. And so many parts of the game are heavily scripted.

But well, all in all, good stuff

Assassin's Creed Rogue, I haven't played an AC game in a looong time(I played and enjoyed 1 and 2, but stopped when brotherhood was announced, I could see the actualization coming from a mile a way) and just picked this one up at random during this past steam sale as I was interested in the boat stuff from 4 and the American setting of 3. I've been enjoying it so far, doesn't seem particularly long which isn't a bad thing for these games either.

Still playing Fallout 4 daily but I am now sprinkling in a little Dungeon Defenders 2 to the mix since the PS4 version finally got the update. DD2 is a blast if you enjoy tower defense games.

Playing Bayonetta 2. And by playing, I mean finished the whole thing in a frenzy, pausing only to let the WiiU controller recharge. If you own a WiiU and not played it, you must play Bayonetta 2. If you do not own a WiiU, buy one to play Bayonetta 2. Have you guessed that I liked the game?

been playing Star Wars Battlefront nonstop since it came out.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Beat XBlaze: Lost Memories and got Bastion as a cross buy for the Vita and the PS4 for $2.50, so I'm playing that now.

Also, I got a PS4 with the Uncharted Collection, so I'll probably try the Uncharted 4 Beta soon. And the dozens of PS4 PS Plus games I got. I'm really looking forward to remote playing Transistor and the Telltale games from my bed.

Valkyria Chronicles, always wanted to play it but I never had a PS3, glad it (eventually) got a PC port.

I'm playing Witcher 1 , then I'll move on to Witcher 2 Assassin of Kings . Then I'll move to part 3. But I really like Witcher , it doesn't Beat out Skyrim , but its real close.

Hey everyone, I hope you don't mind checking my channel, whether you like handheld Nintendo systems or not.
    I need a source of income, and since I can't land on a job, I had to go to YouTube for help.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuV...lHuR-QQLhMHkkA

I'm willing to accept requests.

Currently on a King of Fighters run, playing KoF Ex2 now that I'm done with the first.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Hey everyone, I hope you don't mind checking my channel, whether you like handheld Nintendo systems or not.
    I need a source of income, and since I can't land on a job, I had to go to YouTube for help.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuV...lHuR-QQLhMHkkA

I'm willing to accept requests.

Currently on a King of Fighters run, playing KoF Ex2 now that I'm done with the first.
    Ah Metal Gear on the GBC, easily my favorite of the series. Excellent taste.

Anyway, decided to pick up Hand of Fate during the Steam Sale. It's a sort of car collecting, board game, hack and slash, rogue-like...thing. It's pretty great. I played all the way until the final boss, got through the first wave of the boss rush where you apparently have to fight every boss in the game in groups of three (ouch), suddenly for the first time in the whole game it threw out a random Quick Time Event and killed me. Dead. Bastard. Now I have to go memorize the color layout of the buttons on my 360 controller while I wait for my blood to stop boiling, because apparently that's a skill I need.

Fallout 4 finally. All I can say is, its Fallout. And I love it so far.
    Life is but a dream

LISA: The Painful and got back to Hyrule Warriors after a long absence.

BANNED

I decided to check out Telltales' Game of Thrones game and here's my review of it. I understand this game got on Forbes' 2015 most disappointing games because it took a whole year to finish the story (they we're peridiocally released) but if you play it in one sitting, it's quite an enjoyable story for fantasy + Game of Thrones fans.

World of Warcraft

Draenor sucks right now but Legion is coming out soon so...