Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Cable #6 review *spoilers*

The first fight in this issue is between Cable and Bei.

Cable almost killed Bei when Bei was down but he wanted to stand between him and Doug so Doug won't see his wife being killed by Cable. In that moment, Bei took the split-second distraction to kick Cable to the ground. Before Bei could kill Cable, Doug intervened and asked Bei to stop.

Saturyne surprisingly relented and gave the point to Bei without the need to kill Cable. Doug saved Cable's life.

Cable contacted Jean and Scott telepathically about the outcome of the match but Saturyne stopped the spying once and for all.

It's really touching how Cable and Scott cared so much for each other.

The second match is between Gorgon and White Sword. White Sword has 100 swords with each sword manifesting as a separate being. Gorgon managed to kill 13 of the sword-beings even though he was blinded by one of them. At the end, White Sword killed Gorgon with a sword after exhausting him.

Gorgon gained 13 points for Krakoa making a tie between Krakoa and Arakko at 19-19.

The hanger is the fight between Apocalypse and Annihilation.

Quite a good issue! At least these are real fights and not playing childish games !

Last edited by ericng; 11-18-2020 at 06:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

R.I.P Gorgon. As you died over there, we will never see the real you ever again. :-(

I must admit White Sword is becoming the most interesting new character of 2020.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

It's not too early for this?

I think it's safe to say that Saturnyne has been using the quirks in the rules to try to protect the young inexperienced Krakoans Doug and Cable the same way she abused the rules to torture Wolverine.

The predictable tie. I expect something a little more dramatic for the comeback but it was good enough. Now they have oversold Genesis calling him weak so many times now. Hmm I wonder what is going to happen in that match.

White Sword's One Hundred are not literally swords. They are guys with swords.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Lemme think, I think we have not seen some characters in fights yet: Death and Storm, or is that in one of the other issues of today?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Lemme think, I think we have not seen some characters in fights yet: Death and Storm, or is that in one of the other issues of today?
    That's in X-Force, which takes place before Cable as it is part 17 while Cable is part 19.

I just hate Kid Cable like I know the older him is still kicking now but before he really just murdered him and no one gave a **** even, Hope just let it go I wanted him to die.

That is a great cover except for jamming Wolverine in that silly circle (and Storm, too) which throws it all off.

Inside, the two people with "multiple" swords faced off, appropriately.
    Bei had to "fight" twice and, on Krakoa's side, I guess Wolverine fought twice too? Hmm... another odd rule of Saturnyne's.... was this implied by their tarot or something?

Have to say, this week's issues were much better than last week's as a whole.

BANNED

Kid Cable is a big joke and Scott is a hipocrite. Not a great book, but better than last week joke.
    Also the gymnastics to not kill Cable was ridiculous

So was Gorgon's healing factor turned off or something? Him dying like that was kinda... weak.

Lol i'm sitting her dying lauging at the list of battles.

Storm and Capatain Avalon lost the Escape the labrynth to Red Root and Pog ur Pogg
    Storm won first blood against Death contest but her and Logan lost the Coture one to yes Red Reoot again. Lol.

I am dying to see a Storm/Red Root scene now, Storm must be lowkey simmering. LMAO.

I loved that Cable called for his Dad and that he cared about how Bel being killed would bother Doug. I really enjoyed this issue. Though i think something is off with the coloring because certain times the characters have a pink circle in their eyes and i've been convincing myself Jean has something she's doing and that's a hint but it's prob just the color. lol. It kept throwing me off.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Kind bummed Magik didnt teleporth to a gate and throw him through.

Also Death is dead, right?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Kind bummed Magik didnt teleporth to a gate and throw him through.

Also Death is dead, right?
    Wrong issue.