Page 137 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2233
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I liked the way Cyclops acted, but his plan was little meh. The best part was the Vescorii and Saturnyne had to tell them what to do.

But is way better than anything from the past two or three years on DoX. Now we probably will have to wait a year or so for something cool again.
    Hope I'm wrong, Si Spurrier is coming to the x-books, maybe if he could have Cyclops.
    Was it mentioned which book is Si going to write?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Not mentioned but the fact that he was allowed to tweet the Reign of X gives much hope. He wrote a good Cyke back then and I want Legion and Blindfold back.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I think people make what Scott and Jean did seem so simple. But to me was there really any other choice. The mutants over there were mutants they struggled to find this peace with, the ones who always had there backs when the chips were down and all this Krakoa stuff is great and everything but it's like "We were being heroes and watching each others backs when we were in hell" so like did they really expect Scott and Jean to sit back in "heaven" and relax especially given who was on the mission on other world. This was a lot about their child of course but this was also about potentially losing, Storm, and Logan, and Betsy, and other people forever. That "it just leaves a bad taste in the mouth" was everything.
    To the Quiet Council's point about if Scott and Jean ever tried to imagine what they could lose with the plan was really countered by Apocalypse himself in the finale, and in a reversal of that question: Scott and Jean, in leading the charge, got Apocalypse into the position of bringing over all of Arrako. They certainly didn't anticipate that move themselves, but instead of the severity of what they could lose, they've gained so much more, including all the drama and complexities that come with moving an entire nation to another universe/dimension/reality/planet.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ra-El View Post
    I liked the way Cyclops acted, but his plan was little meh. The best part was the Vescorii and Saturnyne had to tell them what to do.

But is way better than anything from the past two or three years on DoX. Now we probably will have to wait a year or so for something cool again.
    Hope I'm wrong, Si Spurrier is coming to the x-books, maybe if he could have Cyclops.
    Yeah, I really liked his portrayal. The plan was a bit weak and underwhelming, but Scott's still the one getting things done. To me, that's a win, especially in the current era.

Hopefully, the momentum continues. That aside, this was definitely the peak for Scott so far.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Am I the only one that wishes we'd get some othrr Cyke costumes to show? I mean Hickman said he saw the costumes as like clothes, so you'd get occasional variants like Laura's new Wolvie suit, Storms White costume and Jeans Giant Size look. Heck even Magento threw on his old red and purple for funnies.

Scott has gotta wanna throw on that Red and black one occasionally, or the X Factor one. It'd just be cool to see.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Am I the only one that wishes we'd get some othrr Cyke costumes to show? I mean Hickman said he saw the costumes as like clothes, so you'd get occasional variants like Laura's new Wolvie suit, Storms White costume and Jeans Giant Size look. Heck even Magento threw on his old red and purple for funnies.

Scott has gotta wanna throw on that Red and black one occasionally, or the X Factor one. It'd just be cool to see.
    I always liked some of the X-Facotr ones, especially the last one with his hair free. I'd love to see a hair free variant on his Krakoa costume (I like the blue and black lines), or a classic visor and free haired version of the red and black (I just like the lines, I think it looks neat).

https://twitter.com/RichieTerrones/s...796085250?s=20

Would she be considered Cyclops sister or daughter?

Amazing Member

screen rant picked up the Claremont Cyclops/Wolverine comments. Now I'm in a bad mood. I can't not do these things to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    If I have to guess, I would say that he will either write something about Legion, Excalibur or the Otherworld.

His work on John Constantine: Hellblazer was amazing (DC shouldn't have cancelled it) with a lot of commentary on the political situation of England, so a book like Excalibur would allow him to continue that. Maybe a Captain Britain series.

But I hope is something with Cyclops and Spurrier decides to cast him on a good light.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

God, Asrar's art is so gorgeous; he reminds me so much of Coipel.

I love how he captures Cyclops' emotions under his headgear

3C83F268-921A-4543-9E8F-990D94F14587.jpg

Another clone with cyclops DNA

It's so nice to see so many readers applauding Scott's performance in X-Men #15

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Adam-x is going to be like how Nate grey and xandra Were born
    I'm excited for this - the character itself needs a little updating (hasn't had much opportunity to develop and evolve since his appearances in the 90s) but I have always appreciated Adam-X as he was intended to be (as Scott and Alex (and now Gabriel)'s brother).

And likely would have to be 'hatched' much the same way Xandra was (since Katherine would have already been pregnant with Gabriel at the time of her abduction).