Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Neither - calling it now, next Aquaman is going to be Kaldur/Jackson Hyde.
    No doubt about it. Wouldn’t be surprised if they introduce him in Aquaman 3.

I like Kaldur a lot. Hopefully he does make the jump to live action one day.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    No doubt about it. Wouldn’t be surprised if they introduce him in Aquaman 3.
    well yeah eventually,

He is getting a tv show

He’d be the natural choice for sure, but I’m skeptical they’ll ever include him in the DCEU. I kinda think that the Aquaman franchise will just end once Moama is done until they reboot with a new take on Arthur.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Spoiler/Rumors for the Batgirl movie

spoilers:

-Batman has around 10 minutes of screen time. At one point he tells Batgirl that she doesn't need his help because she can handle things on her own.

-Villain is Killer Moth but he is sympathetic; he's doing every thing for his sick wife and child.

-Although she does not appear in the movie, there is confirmation that Pfieffer is the Catwoman in this world.

-Movie is heavily dependent on the continuity rewrites of the Flash movie.

-Nightwing and Black Canary do not appear in the movie. But Robin is mentioned at one point.

-Keaton Bats acts more like B:TAS Batman.

end of spoilers
    Isn't it confirmed that the villain is Firefly tho

spoilers:
    I'M SUPER EXCITED for Pfeiffer's Catwoman being in the DCEU if that bit is true. There may be hope for a Gotham City Sirens film featuring her and Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn after all.
    end of spoilers

I want them to use Garth just because he never gets any real love otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Atlantis in the film was still pretty much Greek inspired despite Momoa being Hawaiian. Which brings a rather interesting question, when Momoa eventually leaves the role one day, do you think they’ll find another Polynesian actor to play Arthur or will they go back to the typically Caucasian portrayal?
    I'd love to get a clean-shaven, shorter-haired, Aquaman back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

spoilers:
    I'M SUPER EXCITED for Pfeiffer's Catwoman being in the DCEU if that bit is true. There may be hope for a Gotham City Sirens film featuring her and Margot Robbie's Harley Quinn after all.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A really older Catwoman in this scenario would be kind of weird...then again, that sounds right for a Margot Robbie lead HQ film.
    end of spoilers

In the post Flashpoint DC movieverse there’s now the potential to introduce Helena Wayne since we have retired Batman like Earth 2.

In the post Flashpoint DC movieverse there’s now the potential to introduce Helena Wayne since we have retired Batman like Earth 2.
    Would be ironic if they brought in Helena over Damian given the current status quo of the comics
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    That's what I heard at first as well but now some sites are claiming it's Killer Moth. It could be a combination of both characters. Either way, take it all with a big grain of salt.

spoilers:
    That would raise too many questions and makes no sense. Joker died in the Burton verse before he met Harley. It would have to be an entirely new Harley Quinn with a new motive and backstory.

Assuming Michelle Pfieffer comes back as Catwoman/Selina Kyle I hope it's something set in the Burton verse akin to 'Catwoman Lonely City' by Cliff Chiang.
    end of spoilers

I like Helena Wayne more than Damian so I'm game.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Atlantis in the film was still pretty much Greek inspired despite Momoa being Hawaiian. Which brings a rather interesting question, when Momoa eventually leaves the role one day, do you think they’ll find another Polynesian actor to play Arthur or will they go back to the typically Caucasian portrayal?
    I really don't think it would be a good look on DC/WB's part if they replaced a POC actor with a white one, even if it is source material.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

I mean, they're probably not going to reboot Aquaman when Mamoa leaves, just end the franchise. I don't think they're going to go the MCU direction of pushing legacies to keep the films going.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, they're probably not going to reboot Aquaman when Mamoa leaves, just end the franchise. I don't think they're going to go the MCU direction of pushing legacies to keep the films going.

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/hbo...on-1235228645/

Extraordinary Member

Oh, that's right, I heard about this. That's exciting. The fact that Theron is producing gives me even more of a reason to look forward to this.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

This could actually be good.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean that’s exactly what we are seeing, considering Batgirl, Supergirl, Blue Beetle, Aqualad, and etc.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.