Page 127 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3174
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    That's some strut His Majesty has going on there! Is he entering his throne room, or working the catwalk?
    Is there a difference? Being a king is being a public celebrity, which includes showing off his stuff ... errr, clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    I love his strut...this image is awesome!
    I have to agree with you 100%!
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Jon View Post
    Ah, my old Avatar makes a return. thank you Rev
    Was it? You have excellent taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Ah Namor, Happy Criss-Mass. Pour one out.
    Yep, it was for Toro. But now we do so for his Highness.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

365 Days with Namor, Day 358

If you want to dance with Namor, you have to pay him?

by Reverisco
    Will the piper accept two bucks, and a half full box of Ferrero Rocher?

happy belated Christmas to all!
    "Self has no time for this."

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    Will the piper accept two bucks, and a half full box of Ferrero Rocher?

happy belated Christmas to all!

A half full box of Ferrero Rocher? That's a golden treasure!

I consider the last two weeks of December and the first week of January the Holiday Zone, so not belated at all! Happy Holidays!

Speaking of ... must start on my New Years icon.

Sunday is the SAVAGE SEVENTIES
    Day 340

Defenders #3
    by Gil Kane
    Cover Date: December 1972

Astonishing Member

Ah, the NEW THUNDERBOLTS series...I did love that run. I always enjoyed Fabian's work on the T-Bolts, and Grummett did a great job on the art! The colourist really did nice work too--I loved the way he made Radioactive Man glow.

365 Days with Namor, Day 340

"I was thinking about you, Namor!"
    Aren't we all?

by Reverisco

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Ah, the NEW THUNDERBOLTS series...I did love that run. I always enjoyed Fabian's work on the T-Bolts, and Grummett did a great job on the art! The colourist really did nice work too--I loved the way he made Radioactive Man glow.
    My only complaint about Grummett is he didn't make Namor pretty. But yes, I also enjoyed this iteration of the Thunderbolts. Fabian Niceza used some Atlanteans we hadn't seen in a quite a while.

365 Days with Namor, Day 340

"I was thinking about you, Namor!"
    Aren't we all?

by Reverisco

Ha. Namor must have thought he was in with a shot. Out for dinner, beautiful woman, hair done, best puffy dress, she's thinking of him.
    50 years later, she hasn't gone past thinking.

Pretty art though.

I love so much all the recent talking here... So good to read eating one "Rocher" to accompany a good coffee... Cozy and classy place for the best of CBR chatting...
    Last edited by Abe; 12-28-2015 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    I love so much all the recent talking here... So good to read eating one "Rocher" to accompany a good coffee... Cozy and classy place for the best of CBR chatting...
    I like your thinking. Although I may not stop at one.

I personally won't stop at one. But Rochers seemed weird to do the reference! I was surprised that the French word was used worldwide! But "It could be named after Michele Ferrero's mother, Piera Rocher." so it's not such a surprise. Chocolate for all avenging sons !

We use them a lot at the Latverian Embassy! (The spot is so ridiculous that it was a huge success in France... I won't translate...)

Happy New Year in advance to all the members of this wonderful club! Will have a bas connection for a time! But I'll try to post at least one Strong Gal panel as soon as I can!

Monday is the MARVELOUS 80s
    Day 341

Marvel Graphic Novel #27 Emperor Doom
    by Bob Hall
    Cover Date: 1987

I personally won't stop at one. But Rochers seemed weird to do the reference! I was surprised that the French word was used worldwide! But "It could be named after Michele Ferrero's mother, Piera Rocher." so it's not such a surprise. Chocolate for all avenging sons !

We use them a lot at the Latverian Embassy! (The spot is so ridiculous that it was a huge success in France... I won't translate...)

Happy New Year in advance to all the members of this wonderful club! Will have a bas connection for a time! But I'll try to post at least one Strong Gal panel as soon as I can!
    We've had those tasty treats in the US since I was a kid but, they were hard to find then and much more prevalent now. Although, like "Lays Potato Chips" No one can eat just one. Are you implying Namor has a better chance if he orders them for Sue? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Custodes View Post
    We've had those tasty treats in the US since I was a kid but, they were hard to find then and much more prevalent now. Although, like "Lays Potato Chips" No one can eat just one. Are you implying Namor has a better chance if he orders them for Sue? :-)
    You guys are going to make me run out and buy some Ferrero Rocher! ;p

It's sad. I can't think see Latverian and potato chips on the same page ever again. shakes fist at Bendis

There are some wonderful chats and digressions on this thread, Abe, you instigator you!