Page 105 of 106 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1583
    All-New Member

Did we ever figure out where Two Past Midnight fit into the reading order for Ghost and X?

BANNED

So aside from Von GHastly, I also got interested to Szothstromael. What does he exactly do?

Has there been any word of Captain Midnight and the crew coming back?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    So aside from Von GHastly, I also got interested to Szothstromael. What does he exactly do?
    Szothstromael? I'm drawing a blank on that name.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Twitter: @JavasaurusRex

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    Has there been any word of Captain Midnight and the crew coming back?
    Personally, I was hoping for some kind of news to come out of SDCC. I haven't heard anything; not even a rumor.
    Pull List: The Black Hammer, Bitch Planet, Copperhead, Hellboy/BPRD, Monstress, Ms. Marvel, Southern Cross

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Javasaurus View Post
    Personally, I was hoping for some kind of news to come out of SDCC. I haven't heard anything; not even a rumor.
    I go to comic con every year, there hasn't been a panel for Dark Horse stuff, lately, or at least one where the question seems related to the panel. I'm going to try Wonder Con too now. If I learn anything, you guys will be the first to know.

Sorry for not posting lately, been busy with my own books and stuff haha.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Szothstromael? I'm drawing a blank on that name.
    Im on my cp. You can google the name and add comic vine

BANNED

Fellow PBS fans, you might want toparticipate your favorite female character in all comicdom here: http://community.comicbookresources....ll-of-Comicdom

You only have to vote once and that's equal to 5 points.

BANNED

Merry Christmas fellow PBS fans!

Well, it's not really a revival of Ghost, but at least Dark Horse hasn't forgotten about her. They've teamed with Blakeslee Vineyard Estate to produce a 2015 Pinot Noir two-pack in her honor:

0-ghost_wine_box2-600x472.jpg

They'll run $250 per two bottle set, and only 300 will be sold.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...r-adam-hughes/

"I’m very excited to work with the Blakeslee family to honor a beloved Dark Horse creation. Ghost is an important character for Dark Horse and represents a time of growth for the company. It’s a special thing to honor the character and its impact more than 20 years later. Did I mention that the wine in the bottle, much like the character Ghost, is out of this world?"
    --Mike Richardson, President of Dark Horse Comics
    Last edited by Cel; 01-23-2018 at 01:36 PM.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Well, it's not really a revival of Ghost, but at least Dark Horse hasn't forgotten about her. They've teamed with Blakeslee Vineyard Estate to produce a 2015 Pinot Noir two-pack in her honor:
    It's reassuring to see that Dark Horse hasn't forgotten about Ghost. In my single days, I probably would have ordered this already. But the price point is a little steep for me to purchase without my wife being in on the discussion. lol.

There's one thing about this that makes me curious though: I wonder why they didn't use the actual "Ghost" logo for this project. I still think it's a cool product as-is; but it does seem a little odd.

There's one thing about this that makes me curious though: I wonder why they didn't use the actual "Ghost" logo for this project. I still think it's a cool product as-is; but it does seem a little odd.
    They probably wanted a fancier logo for the wine set, although I kind of wish it was the updated logo for a brand-new Ghost series. I'd rather have that than the wine. Heck, even a one-shot once a year would make me happy.
    "Ignore them. They're nothing but a bunch of basement dwellers who spend all day whining on the 'net. Not a single open-minded one in the bunch."
    --Andre Briggs, Justice League International #1

They probably wanted a fancier logo for the wine set, although I kind of wish it was the updated logo for a brand-new Ghost series. I'd rather have that than the wine. Heck, even a one-shot once a year would make me happy.
    At this point I'd be thrilled with just an annual Ghost special too. It would be nice to see other PBS characters like X and Captain Midnight get the same treatment; rather than just sitting in limbo.

As for the wine bottle: being a graphic designer, the different logo just jumped out at me. The font is an Adobe typeface called "Arcana." It's a great font – I happen to have it in my collection – but it's nothing custom like the original Ghost masthead. It is sort of fun to wonder if it might be a reflection of plans to re-brand any future Ghost series.

BANNED

0-ghost_wine_box2-600x472.jpg

They'll run $250 per two bottle set, and only 300 will be sold.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/01...r-adam-hughes/

"I’m very excited to work with the Blakeslee family to honor a beloved Dark Horse creation. Ghost is an important character for Dark Horse and represents a time of growth for the company. It’s a special thing to honor the character and its impact more than 20 years later. Did I mention that the wine in the bottle, much like the character Ghost, is out of this world?"
    --Mike Richardson, President of Dark Horse Comics

Wow! That is so awesome!

I really really miss Captain Midnight. The whole Project Black Sky thing was just awesome.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark