Page 254 of 360 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Quote Originally Posted by fillmont View Post
    Out of Print, but not terribly Hard to Find at this point. Image either just released or is about to release a TBP, so if you just want the book that'll be the easier, cheaper option. But if you want the HC, you can still get it online for a bit over cover price.
    Nah I got it, even signed by Remender but wasn't aware it's OOP..

Incredible Member

Got my latest IST order. The level of effort to get the foam packing all around is impressive. Doom Patrol Silver Age Omnibus, War of Kings Aftermath Omnibus, last Snyder Batman trade and some Criminal trades. I picked up the vol 2 Criminal Deluxe edition before so at least wanted the trades to get it started (wasnt able to pick up vol 1).
    Can't recommend IST to Canadian and other shoppers enough. Play around with your cart and you can get it at least the same if not cheaper than other sites even with the shipping added in. It takes the annoyance of damaged books away. The downside is that its not a one book order type thing.

I just spent a TON of money on a TON of books - too embarrassed to say exactly how much/how many.

BUT, I did do the math, and it comes out to roughly $1.65 per issue collected in all the books. And these are all high quality, over-sized, deluxe hardcovers with no ads. When you consider that the typical floppy is $4 these days and littered with ads, that's a hell of a deal!

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    I just spent a TON of money on a TON of books - too embarrassed to say exactly how much/how many.

BUT, I did do the math, and it comes out to roughly $1.65 per issue collected in all the books. And these are all high quality, over-sized, deluxe hardcovers with no ads. When you consider that the typical floppy is $4 these days and littered with ads, that's a hell of a deal!
    There is one rule here: you've got to show it!

last few weeks, i stopped watching the show a while ago, but for some reason i still get the WD, cracked and got Irredeemable even after getting burned with the slipcase edition, DD is i think the 3rd time of buying

Last edited by Hellboydce; 11-08-2017 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    last few weeks, i stopped watching the show a while ago, but for some reason i still get the WD, cracked and got Irredeemable even after getting burned with the slipcase edition, DD is i think the 3rd time of buying

Great haul! I'm always doubting about buying Irredeemable. And everytime I choose something else. Can someone tell me more about it and if I should buy it and why?

I always like seeing more JB in people's hauls! What version of TWD is that?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Great haul! I'm always doubting about buying Irredeemable. And everytime I choose something else. Can someone tell me more about it and if I should buy it and why?
    to be honest, i can't remember a great deal about it, so it's going to be almost like a new read, if memory serves it's a standard Superman turned evil story, just a bit more violent

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    I always like seeing more JB in people's hauls! What version of TWD is that?
    Slipcase edition, they do two version, this one and a signed one, i think they collect around 24 issues, absolute size.

I'm loving this new JB stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    nice! Irredeemable is a good decision, I think vol4 is out now and there's gonna be only one more if I'm not mistaken so this time they should collect it all the way through.
    And yes it's your basic Superman turns evil story, it's very cynical and mean at points but it doesn't hold back and Waid wrote it and that man LOVES Superman so you can tell he has more planned than just pissing on DC stand ins.

https://imgur.com/a/uYam9

Came a little earlier than usual (I usually order on Tuesdays and get last week's order on that day). Continuing the Brubaker shelf and some other stuff I wanted.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/uYam9

Came a little earlier than usual (I usually order on Tuesdays and get last week's order on that day). Continuing the Brubaker shelf and some other stuff I wanted.
    Sweet! I should be getting mine in the mail next week sometime
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Got the last of Ennis Hellblazer and the first Legionnaires book. DOwn for some good readin tonight.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Spectacular Member

My hauls of the last 2 months :

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    My hauls of the last 2 months :

Congratulations on a wonderful haul. Make sure you keep it in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by QComix View Post
    I think this is your best haul ever! Congrats!