Page 149 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4155

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    I am so confused by all of these totems mentioned in this show. Are all of these totems supposed to be the lost totems from Zambesi that were described in the Vixen animated "series?" If so, I'm wondering how all of these totems managed to get out of Zambesi.
    They are.

I forget if McCallister explained what happened to them or not, but I guess we just have to assume through wars or time the Totems just traveled far and wide.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Maybe if they combine the five Totems, Zari becomes Captain Planet?
    The Power is Hers .

(Although I think it's more likely they'd do something like that with Sara).

Man we just got John back and now have he’s not even going to be in next week’s episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They are.

I forget if McCallister explained what happened to them or not, but I guess we just have to assume through wars or time the Totems just traveled far and wide.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I am so freaking pumped that Matt Ryan is back as Constantine! He is perfect!!!
    He looks perfect, for sure, but I don't think Constantine is a good fit for the show. Except for the sex scene with Sara (which I could see coming a mile away), there was nothing about him that I liked in the show.

I'm sorry to see Captain Cold leave. He has always been my favorite member of the team, regardless of which version of him is appearing.

Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    Man we just got John back and now have he’s not even going to be in next week’s episode!
    I just assumed it was a one and done for him.
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    I just assumed it was a one and done for him.
    The way that some of the show runners have been talking in interviews it sounded like he was going to be a regular throughout the tail end of this season. I hope it wasn't just a one and done.

Ultimate Member

Constantine/Sara was fun, and it was super-obvious from minute one as well. Constantine needs to at least a recurring character here, make it happen CW.

Gideon ships * Sara/Ava it would seem.

Heatwave makes for a surprisingly decent captain when necessary.

Damian is an even bigger A-hole than I thought.

Retired

Gideon has certainly developed quite an attitude. It should be fun when Amy Louise Pemberton shows up in the flesh on the Waverider.

Zari has spent a good deal of time with Ray and gotten to know him well. I doubt this is a set up for a romantic relationship--but I'm guessing there will be a plot development that involves them both.

Even though I feel like Ray Palmer should be the co-star of the series, it seems they've decided Sara Lance is the most important character. However, I don't think that always works for the show, because it wears out the Sara plot and undermines the team dynamic.

Given that Rory spent the whole time on the Waverider watching a football game, there weren't that many scenes with him and Leo. Maybe the shooting schedules didn't allow for them to have more scenes together.

I feel short-changed on the John Constantine and Citizen Cold appearances. I thought they would stay for one more episode, before Kid Flash shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Maybe if they combine the five Totems, Zari becomes Captain Planet?
    Six legends=six totems.

Ultimate Member

Also Amaya's comment that she "needs" Nate=He's the current Vixen's grandfather perhaps?

Astonishing Member

Well going into elemental concepts two of the most common outside of fire, water, earth and air tended to be energy/spirit/aether which is what the Vixen totem seems to represent.

But another VERY common one is...metal. *looks at Steel* Hmmmm.

I know we had an explanation for Nate's powers already but it would be amusing if it was somehow retconned into a totem like Kuasa, who now HAS water powers as opposed to using them via the totem prior to her death.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Constantine/Sara was fun, and it was super-obvious from minute one as well. Constantine needs to at least a recurring character here, make it happen CW.

Gideon ships * Sara/Ava it would seem.

I didn't pick up on John/Sara until about five seconds before it happened, lol. Sara/Ava has been pretty obvious in recent episodes, especially this one.

I LOVED Mick as captain. He's one of my favorite characters and sometimes it feels like he barely does anything. That was a nice change.

Damien is definitely an A-Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Gideon has certainly developed quite an attitude. It should be fun when Amy Louise Pemberton shows up in the flesh on the Waverider.

Zari has spent a good deal of time with Ray and gotten to know him well. I doubt this is a set up for a romantic relationship--but I'm guessing there will be a plot development that involves them both.

Even though I feel like Ray Palmer should be the co-star of the series, it seems they've decided Sara Lance is the most important character. However, I don't think that always works for the show, because it wears out the Sara plot and undermines the team dynamic.

Given that Rory spent the whole time on the Waverider watching a football game, there weren't that many scenes with him and Leo. Maybe the shooting schedules didn't allow for them to have more scenes together.

I feel short-changed on the John Constantine and Citizen Cold appearances. I thought they would stay for one more episode, before Kid Flash shows up.
    Gideon is awesome.

I do agree that Sara is getting worn out. I personally want more Mick, lol.

I was really bothered by the football thing. He stayed on the ship rather than helping the team. That bothered me. The ending was a gut punch. I wasn't expecting Snart to leave so soon. I thought he'd be around for a few more episodes. I know this is Miller's last season so now I'm sad.

Constantine will likely be back.

Also Amaya's comment that she "needs" Nate=He's the current Vixen's grandfather perhaps?
    That's what I thought, too.

This has been a really strong season, especially with this episode.
    Always Forward. Forward Always.

They should get him under contract for recurring roles across the Arrowverse.

Although usually when they give someone a contract like that (Barrowman, Katie Cassidy, etc.) they tend not to do that much with them.
    Does this mean he's basically the third in command when Sara's out and with Firestorm gone ?

Although he kind of dropped the ball with the whole Amaya/Kuasa thing.
    I mean, I don't doubt he genuinely cared for his daughter, but enlisting her in a cult dedicated to the demon that had possessed and ruined her life to help ensure he ends up revived is pretty cruel even by his standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    Well, this show was originally developed as an Atom spinoff...

But I'm not surprised that the captain character (let alone an Arrowverse fan/writer favorite) is getting the most focus of the entire cast.
    I feel like there was a lot the show could still do with them, though hopefully they make good use of Wally when he shows up.
    You'd think if Nate was their actual grandfather that Kuasa wouldn't have threatened him in the first place, since Kuasa knows she can't kill Amaya.

Maybe Amaya just assumes Nate is their grandfather because she hasn't fallen in love with anyone else yet, though I could see all the flack the writers would get for making Mari McCabe a quarter white.

Astonishing Member

Weird. I really don't see Damian as being bad here despite the obviously bad actions, at least not to his daughter.

It ultimately amounted to him going "Honey, that demon will help you get me back." "Oh, OK."

I suppose this might be helping build up her possibly betraying Damian but..there's not really any reason for her to. I mean she had her chance to potentially rebel here but she was totally into it. He didn't even so much as coerce her for it.

And while it was necessary ultimately what happened to her was less because of Mallus and more because Ollie killed her dad leaving her parentless.

I was surprised the show bothered trying to get them to help her as they did. I mean at the end of the day their friend killed her dad. Even at the very best of situations she shouldn't be likely to care about what they'd say. and it's a bit of a surprise that the show didn't tease her knowing them before hand to set this up.

Retired

Sara Lance, as a woman who likes other women, needs to check herself. She said to Dr. Moore (played by Annabel Marshall-Roth) in January of 1969 that she doesn't age well. Yet in December of 2017, Dr. Moore is now played by Marilyn Norry (born 1957). Now I'd guess that the young Dr. Moore is about 30 years old and by present day she must be about 79 years old, yet she looks like a 60 year old. So why was Sara so harsh toward this woman about her ageing? In the looks department, the Doc's not bad at all. Of course, that whole lobotomy thing probably scares away any admirers.

I notice that Ray Palmer is starting to grey around the temples. Did they just forget to give him a touch-up or are they trying to give him that distinguished look--now that he's essentially the kindly professor on the team--with Martin departed.

In terms of seniority on LEGENDS, I guess it goes Gideon, Sara, Ray, Mick, Nate, Amaya, Zari. But really Sara, Ray and Mick have been on the Waverider about the same amount of time. However, Sara was on ARROW before Ray and Mick loses some seniority hours for the time he was away from the Waverider. Also it seems, in general, like Dominic Purcell puts in less hours on the show than Brandon Routh. Otherwise, Mick would be a good replacement captain (whenever Sara is possessed by a demon).