Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: IDW Publishing

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Is anyone here reading Snake Eyes: Agent of Cobra?
    Yes.
    A fantastic start so far.

What is happening with the Steranko Cap/Fury Artist's Edition? I haven't seen a solicitation for it?

Exciting news to find on Facebook this morning after waking up. Erik Burnham just announced that he, Dan Schoening and Luis Delgado will be back with Ghostbusters in June.

From the look of things, it might just be another mini-series, but anything-Ghostbusters with those guys I'm there for.

My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

Quote Originally Posted by intbal View Post
    Yes. A fantastic start so far.
    Agreed. Sorry I'm so late answering your post. I always forget to check in here. I'm usually busy in the X-Books thread...

Incredible Member steeplejack2112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michael24 View Post
    Exciting news to find on Facebook this morning after waking up. Erik Burnham just announced that he, Dan Schoening and Luis Delgado will be back with Ghostbusters in June.

From the look of things, it might just be another mini-series, but anything-Ghostbusters with those guys I'm there for.

Not too long ago I bought all of the IDW Ghostbusters books. I wasn't sure how they would be, but I am totally impressed! Being a huge fan of the movies....it's almost like the movies never ended. I plan on checking this new mini out, as well as anything more IDW has to offer. The TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover was AWESOME!

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

This company has some amazing titles

Quote Originally Posted by zwixxx View Post
    news item just out: "Dirk Gently" & "Donald Duck" Debut, "Dredd" Ends in IDW's May 2015 Solicitations
    so I scroll down and there is just: Judge Dredd #30
    Duane Swierczynski (w) • Nelson Daniel (a) • Nelson Daniel
    .. no mention about this being the last one. I'm confused. Is IDW Dredd ending ?
    I only read the first trade of IDW Dredd, thought it was okay does it get better as it goes along? Do they retell any classic Dredd stories or are they 100% new tales?

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I only read the first trade of IDW Dredd, thought it was okay does it get better as it goes along? Do they retell any classic Dredd stories or are they 100% new tales?
    Its its own thing

Anybody know the story with Ragnarok? I thought #5 was coming out this week.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like it's scheduled for July.
    Last edited by Detox; 04-29-2015 at 06:02 AM.

Just read G.I. Joe #8 and found out that's the last one in KT's run. Kind of a bummer since it was pretty good, but I hope this is opening the door for Mike Costa's return. He writes the best Joe stories, imo...

BANNED

https://e.comixology.com/pub/cc?_ri_...Bt70HOzaKBdo4.

As of May 28th 2015, IDW will be introducing an entirely new set of comic apps. At that time, the IDW Comics, Transformers Comics, Star Trek Comics, and TMNT Comics apps will no longer be powered by comiXology.

We’re making sure that your comic collection will sync and remain complete in the new IDW apps as well as all comiXology apps and websites. It’s the best of both worlds!

Here’s the important part – to maintain the ability to read your comics on the comiXology platform, you need to register and login to a comiXology account and tap Restore. If you do not complete this step before upgrading, you will only see the comics you purchased with in-app purchases on the new IDW app after updating and you will not be able to read the comics you purchased in this app on the comiXology apps or website.

So to make sure your favorite IDW comics are available here and connected to your comiXology account, just head over to the Settings tab of your app. If you have a comiXology account, just sign in. If you don't have one, you can click on the Create Account button and make one right inside the app.

Signing into a comiXology account will sync all your books to that email account for use on the comiXology website and in any of the comiXology apps for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, and Windows 8.

Additionally, after installing the comiXology app for iOS, you can then use your comiXology email account to sign-in to the comiXology In Cloud tab. All your comics will be there, ready for download. As ever, you will be able to purchase and continue to purchase more great IDW comics from comiXology, by just heading on over to the comiXology website.

So…
    1. Create an email account NOW!
    2. Have an account already? Log in and click here to see what email you have connected to your comiXology account.
    3. Upgrade to the new apps on May 28th.
    4. Create a new app account with the same email address.
    5. Enjoy all your favorite IDW comics EVERYWHERE!

I did not understand any of that. Can someone translate that into English.

Astonishing Member

Agreed. Sorry I'm so late answering your post. I always forget to check in here. I'm usually busy in the X-Books thread...
    I'm wonder a couple things: exactly where does this mini-series stand (stand-alone, part of a series, and if so which)? And most importantly, will there be more after issue 5, or is that it, with no kind of continuation?

I really enjoyed this and I'd love more.

IDW is having a 50% off sale on Comixology.

https://www.comixology.com/IDW-Linew...WxsQ2Fyb3VzZWw

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I'm wonder a couple things: exactly where does this mini-series stand (stand-alone, part of a series, and if so which)? And most importantly, will there be more after issue 5, or is that it, with no kind of continuation?

I really enjoyed this and I'd love more.
    I guess issue #5 is the last one, according to TFAW. Mike Costa's writing it, as you know, and Karen Traviss just had her run of G.I. Joe cancelled. Maybe IDW plans to have Costa write the next Joe run? That would be my guess...

Maybe IDW plans to have Costa write the next Joe run? That would be my guess...
    Almost convinced this is what's happening, considering how Snake Eyes ended. Joe is safest in Costa's capable hands, imo...