Page 37 of 85 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Speaking of, what's the deal with Ben and Kaine being MIA? I know Spencer has been pulling away from Slott's run, but it's weird that those two have just kind of fallen off the face of the earth.
    It's like Fullmetal Alchemist; You cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.

We got Anya so Kaine got sacrificed

(Ben has no soul, so he doesn't count )

What's funny is that they were originally teased as being part of the event (alongside SpOck).

Maybe there's a chance they'll make a last minute appearance.

Ben appeared in one of those Conan books that had Conan in Las Vegas, so he still exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ben appeared in one of those Conan books that had Conan in Las Vegas, so he still exists.
    Oh yeah, i heard that he jobbed to Conan.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Incredible Member

Miles popping up in Amazing Spider-Man prior to Kindred screwing everything up.

https://www.cbr.com/spider-man-sins-...st-spider/amp/

Is this Miles' first appearance in Peter's main book since Nick Spencer started writing?

Im not counting the picture above as an actual appearance...
    Last edited by Nerwrax15; 07-24-2020 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post

Is this Miles' first appearance in Peter's main book since Nick Spencer started writing?

Didn't he make a cameo appearance in the second arc with Kamala and Nova where they use their GPS tracker to find the lost tech?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nerwrax15 View Post

That coloring for Spider-Punk in the panel with the Spider-Verse/Web Warriors cast makes him look a lot like Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Didn't he make a cameo appearance in the second arc with Kamala and Nova where they use their GPS tracker to find the lost tech?
    Thats right. He got a single bubble lol.

Is the current volume of Miles Morales: Spider-Man ending on the #19 issue? Is there anything after that? I know it hasn't be realeased and it will in October.

Quote Originally Posted by rubenypichin View Post
    Is the current volume of Miles Morales: Spider-Man ending on the #19 issue? Is there anything after that? I know it hasn't be realeased and it will in October.
    It’s still very much ongoing after issue #19. Both Saladin Ahmed and Nick Lowe tweeted big plans in future issues. It’s just that with issue #19 the series will have finally caught up after the Diamond distribution hiatus back in March.

Since now it's pretty much confirmed that Outlawed is ending prematurely I wonder how it's going to effect the book going froward. With the book being back on schedule come October to coincide with Champions that means the status quo could last until February. This also doesn't take into account the Infinite Destines oneshots that were supposed to have started last month which probably leads into some kind of event, but are likely delayed until next year. So with the upcoming months being rather busy, where does everyone think or hope the story will be at come next year?
    Last edited by Dragonick; 07-27-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Incredible Member

I just want him to be wherever he needs to be to be put back on his crash collision with Ultimatum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Since now it's pretty much confirmed that Outlawed is ending prematurely I wonder how it's going to effect the book going froward. With the book being back on schedule come October to coincide with Champions that means the status quo could last until February. This also doesn't take into account the Infinite Destines oneshots that were supposed to have started last month which probably leads into some kind of event, but are likely delayed until next year. So with the upcoming months being rather busy, where does everyone think or hope the story will be at come next year?
    I don't expect there to be much impact on Miles. Kamala and the Champions, on the other hand...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by rubenypichin View Post
    I have a mail subscription-if that was to happen that would be one big refund they would have to let me know about. Although they are trying to give me a refund on Ironheart and I have all her books.

http://www.comicon.com/2020/02/15/ba...-man-18-cover/

That Scholastic book with Miles, Kamala, and Doreen is coming out next week here's an excerpt for anyone interested.
    https://kids.scholastic.com/content/...inkId=95214158

I don't expect there to be much impact on Miles. Kamala and the Champions, on the other hand...
    Yeah, Miles has the Ultimatum story to fall back on. Ms. Marvel will be directionless (time to change the creative team?) and Champions will either relaunch yet again (they probably should, considering all the trouble it took them to get the trademark) or just be disbanded.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman