Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyinthesky View Post
    Cable is going to have a one-shot by Ewing and he will be part of the Last Anhiliation crossover to I think he´s going to play a big part on Ewing´s titles.
    That’s what Ewing said in an interview. So hopefully that turns out to be the case for fans like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Plus his sword is kinda the key to the Peak so unless it was only needed to turn it on, they kinda need him especially since he’s now depicted with said sword.
    Good point. And the OG version has still got the Light of Galador.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Well mutants stated the capitol of Sol is Arakki and like you said the Regent is a mutant so will just be a show of listening to input and not caring or genuinely acknowledging citizens concerns. It seems like as long as it a mutant everything is fine which it shouldn’t be looked at in that way. If the regent is Storm okay she is more than qualified and has already shown to make a great leader and diplomat, though if it’s not her then whomever it is would be concerning though again title of regent carries a weight that all of Sol should have a say in who that person is and that wasn’t given to them or even talked about.
    I think I this storm is their best bet at intergalactic peace and stability. I doubt there would be much push back from the hero community if it's storm. Just like cap or cyclops or ironman she is a natural leader but unlike all others except cap she is an excellent diplomat and if that fails well she can easily put the fear of Sol in their enemies by her power. I think of it isn't storm there would be a greater reaction and rejection especially namor wakanda would flip. Don't get me wrong storm would get pushback but it would be the least of all the other mutants.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    Of all the guardians, why would they kill the one who just came back from being dead for ages?
    While I admit it’s unlikely that they’d kill a LGBTQ+ character in pride month, there are some paper reasons:
    1) she’s not 616 Phyla
    2) she’s Teddy’s sister, so it would cause quite the kerfuffle
    3) it pisses off the guardians and the Avengers who might listen to Carol (Phyla being Mar-Vell’s daughter)
    4) depending on how her Earth’s Eternals worked out, it leaves Phyla stuck in the Exclusion or Titan’s equivalent, which causes issues with the Eternals when they’ve already got Titanian problems

It’s basically her or Tommy in my opinion

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Is Phyla at the Gala? I didn't see her anywhere

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    It has been since Sword is fully sponsored by krakoa
    Brand was basically saying that the entire space station can't juts be there for the tiny island that it must be there for the entire system. Hence the regent of Sol position. When knull came she even had protocols in place to save not only mutants but humans and everyone else by trying to copy their mind so the five resurect them. The problem is that there were flaws hence why it didn't go through.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    So we do recognize on some level that Brand has a role with the intergalactic community. So if the Shiar and other members of the galactic community recognizes whoever is Regent of Sol as such how is that any different than the intergalactic community choosing who defended earth until it felt earth was ready. Also how does that violate anything when previous sword issues made it clear regents are a thing. also as a royal of the sol system by birth Storm is, based on what was presented, a viable candidate for regent of Sol (her ancestors can be dated back to the earliest days of earth and a few sorcerer supremes.). As set up in the story it would be on earthers to submit whoever they want their candidate to be as regent but if they don't even know what is going on it's not really anyone's job to inform all on earth of everything happening in the galaxy and wait for them to wrap their minds around it and come to a universal decision. But that's were i am. Brand started sword with Earthers and they shut her down, should she have given up trying to defend Sol.

And that's not even touching on if the bright lady helped create the sol system and Storm family has her blessings who better to be the face of sol. Not saying it's going to happen but it's not that far of a reach for people to get behind her as a canidate if brand did choose her to be regent. That also doesn't stop earth from presenting somoene else as we saw during snarkwar.
    Storm being the regent is very natural....it's almost as if she was born to be the regent. From her inception they always allude to her being something more greater...even xavier sees storm as the most important mutant in terms of public image she has been for the longest time the highest ranking mutant in terms of diplomatic rank and she taking over the entire system is fitting of that role.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Okay and we can stop the bullshit of other marvel characters trying to police mutants when mutants arent doing **** that puts humanity at large at risk.
    Exactly! Preach!

BANNED

Magneto flying on space or Storm manipulating weather won't create a major mess with solar system.
    Bruh magneto just took a **** ton of iron from the asteroid belt and smashed into a planet no problem. What's stoping him from devastating an entire planet or ripping it apart by its core. Seriously they can move things with their mind alone physics has little power here.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Okay and we can stop the bullshit of other marvel characters trying to police mutants when mutants arent doing **** that puts humanity at large at risk.
    I thought the complaint was that other Marvel characters don't get involved in X-Men stories aside from events, now you're saying that they're too involved??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    This whole back and forth is really silly considering pretty much all of this is only going to matter in Ewing books.

Like this argument over "king of the solar system" and all that nonsense and it's like you won't even hear a word about it unless you're up in the space books where being the ruler of a back water solar system means precisely jack and ****.
    Lol Breda just said the solar system is getho 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    I thought the complaint was that other Marvel characters don't get involved in X-Men stories aside from events, now you're saying that they're too involved??
    The answer of course it they all should have stayed dead after onslaught /sarcasm

My main complaint has always been the main offices creating things like civil war etc and when the mutant side deals with it their way the other side gets mad because mutants didnt show i guess themselvea being peacefully registered or gassed to death but then when they do meet up and one side didnt do the work on the maiin line story to make the main line heroes look good its some how the x-line fault and their fans are unreasonable. It makes no sense to me. We dont want to waste our pages either.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

It's a big problem for this era. Like X of swords set up Sword too more than the other X-men books.
    The problem is that there are too many xbooks focusing on some irrelevant things. Titles like cable, wolverine, xcorp, trial of magneto, children of the atom are redundant. The trial can easily be placed in two books, wolverine is already in xforce, cable is hopefully canceled so he can be in sword full time and children of the atom can easily be a side plot to the new mutants. With this we can get at least two books focusing on the arrako mutants be sure they are interesting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    My main complaint has always been the main offices creating things like civil war etc and when the mutant side deals with it their way the other side gets mad because mutants didnt show i guess themselvea being peacefully registered or gassed to death but then when they do meet up and one side didnt do the work on the maiin line story to make the main line heroes look good its some how the x-line fault and their fans are unreasonable. It makes no sense to me. We dont want to waste our pages either.
    It's not the x-line fault...truth is a lot of these avenger fans basically came from the MCU to comics. They inherently do not care for anything outside the avengers and its core charachters but now marvel and Disney wants to put their mutants back on the pedestal and show them thriving and they can't have it.

Mighty Member

[QUOTE=dirtynun;5591575]The problem is that there are too many xbooks focusing on some irrelevant things. Titles like cable, wolverine, xcorp, trial of magneto, children of the atom are redundant. The trial can easily be placed in two books, wolverine is already in xforce, cable is hopefully canceled so he can be in sword full time and children of the atom can easily be a side plot to the new mutants. With this we can get at least two books focusing on the arrako mutants be sure they are interesting.[/QUOTE]

They need to make a Planet X book.