Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

I forgot he had done that!

CellarDweller you might appreciate these..

Can't vouch for the legitimacy of hulkafied twins version says 1978? Episode? (LOL at the scale compared to Superman)
    But the vampirized twins is from the The New SuperFriends (1978) episode: "Attack of the Vampire"

Last edited by Güicho; 08-21-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

The Hulk-like Wonder Twins are from the season The New SuperFriends (1978) episode: "The Beasts are Coming".
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Yup, I've seen both of those cels on Google, but never the actual cels.

I can remember reading a site where they had descriptions of Super Friends episodes, and those two episodes ran back-to-back. The site gave a synopsis of "Attack of the Vampire" and mentions Zan & Jayna going off on their own to help Superman, and getting turned into vampires.

When it came time to give the synopsis for "The Beasts Are Coming" it said this (and I remember laughing):

" The Wonder Twins, (who didn't learn anything from the previous episode) try to stop her and are transformed into monsters as well."

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Yup, I've seen both of those cels on Google, but never the actual cels.

I can remember reading a site where they had descriptions of Super Friends episodes, and those two episodes ran back-to-back. The site gave a synopsis of "Attack of the Vampire" and mentions Zan & Jayna going off on their own to help Superman, and getting turned into vampires.

When it came time to give the synopsis for "The Beasts Are Coming" it said this (and I remember laughing):

" The Wonder Twins, (who didn't learn anything from the previous episode) try to stop her and are transformed into monsters as well."

Hahaha......yup, that's Zan and Jayna for you!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post

Hahaha......yup, that's Zan and Jayna for you!
    LOL yeah, that was pretty much everyone on that show, not allot of character growth and actual story arcs being written.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Strange how Megos 8" scale "Hall of Justice" looked nothing like and made little reference to the Hall of Justice.

Yet their 3.3/4 scale Comic Action Heroes "Fortress of Solitude" specifically referenced the Hall of Justice meeting table.

Hall of Justice...

hehehee

Something about a fortress of solitude that sits Eight around a table....
    Continuing this here, well, cause Super Friends....
    Last edited by Güicho; 10-03-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    LOL yeah that table makes absolutely no sense in the Fortress of Solitude !

And surprisingly it was set up for these Eight:

1.Superman, 2.Wonder Woman, 3.Aquaman (yes he was absolutely one of the "World's Four Greatest Heroes" and 4.Batman ( 5.Robin was just a Batman appendage not one of the Four greatest)
    Plus the teen Super Friends 6.Wendy & 7.Marvin and 8.Wonderdog got the final chair!

Although it soon expanded to accommodate these.... plus the Wonder Twins and El Dorado (and guests Hawkwoman, Plaz, Atom, Green Arrow) They never updated the table.

i guess everyone is standing now:

Last edited by Güicho; 10-03-2019 at 05:10 PM.

They did eventually move into the New shaped Hall Of Justice, with the Galactic Guardians and Superfriends: The Legendary Super Powers Show for its 8th season.
    Which tied into Kenner licensing and producing action figures “The Super Powers Collection"
    The cartoon dropped the classic Alex Toth designs, and adopted new model sheet designs all based on Garcia Lopez' famous style guides.
    With that the Hall of Justice getting an update too. Inside and out.
    Including a new table... and command center.

Last edited by Güicho; 10-03-2019 at 05:29 PM.