Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

I hope he gets to hit more stuff in the NM book!

Who do you think Jono would get along with best of the New Mutants? There seems to have been a prior friendship hinted at b/w him and Karma in Rosenberg's run. Rhane & him both share being British citizens though that might cause them to bicker with each other too, dont the English and Scottish have a bit of rivalry going on?
    Who would he get along with the least? I dont know why but I can see him and Magik not getting along...or maybe Roberto. And then there's Sam, who probably only knows him as that jerk that dated his sister, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I hope he gets to hit more stuff in the NM book!

Who do you think Jono would get along with best of the New Mutants? There seems to have been a prior friendship hinted at b/w him and Karma in Rosenberg's run. Rhane & him both share being British citizens though that might cause them to bicker with each other too, dont the English and Scottish have a bit of rivalry going on?
    Who would he get along with the least? I dont know why but I can see him and Magik not getting along...or maybe Roberto. And then there's Sam, who probably only knows him as that jerk that dated his sister, lol.
    I really really want some Karma and Chamber interaction. I kinda think that they’d get along best from what was seen in Uncanny, but that is not a given. I do think this team actually has the potential to get along well, and I’m hoping for as little drama as possible. I hope they don’t dwell on the whole Husk dating bit. That was forever ago.

The cover two issue to is out! I’m so excited. I hate being excited, but I am!

So glad I was stalking the New Mutants thread!

cute...I wonder what the heck they're doing in space...looks like they're stealin' stuff, heh...space pirates?

cute...I wonder what the heck they're doing in space...looks like they're stealin' stuff, heh...space pirates?
    they're looking for their lost teammate

Pretty much a guarantee that they are going to find Cannonball who's probably hanging out with his family. Can't believe that at first I didn't even notice Gladiator's shadow since I was so fixated on the team.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

duh I forgot! answer is right in the solicits! guess the better question is, why the heck is Chamber with them in space (and Mondo too for that matter?)

duh I forgot! answer is right in the solicits! guess the better question is, why the heck is Chamber with them in space (and Mondo too for that matter?)
    Because Cyclops' sent them?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they're looking for their lost teammate
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Pretty much a guarantee that they are going to find Cannonball who's probably hanging out with his family. Can't believe that at first I didn't even notice Gladiator's shadow since I was so fixated on the team.
    Cannonball will most likely end up being the teammate who is missing, but in Chamber's case it might be more interesting if the missing character ended up being Husk. If you go by one of the HoX covers, it seems as though Husk will be part of the strike team that takes on the Orchis base out in space. Husk could end up becoming lost in the battle. I doubt if that will be the case, but it could help explain Chamber's presence.

But really, this was probably just a way for Hickman to write Jono, and put him with a group of characters that he isn't usually part of. Something new for him.

yeah, maybe it will be both! NMs looking for Cannonball and Chamber joins them to look for Husk( and Mondo tags along wth Jono.)
    Maybe we'll end up with a NM/Gen X super group down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post

The cover two issue to is out! I’m so excited. I hate being excited, but I am!

So glad I was stalking the New Mutants thread!
    Why is Mondo green???

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Why is Mondo green???
    Because he touched something green, most likely Krakoa

I do hope they make him a Legends figure someday. Could do without the crazy beard though.

I do hope they make him a Legends figure someday. Could do without the crazy beard though.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Lol His random hitchhiker beard! I never thought we would be seeing that again! XD

Also, I would collect that figure so hard the seller wouldn’t know what hit them.

ugh I know, I wish theyd make him a Legends figure already, or even one of those smaller ones. But they just keep redoing the same characters over and over. How many variations of Wolverine or Cyclops do we need!?