Page 232 of 308 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4606
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Damn it Marvel, don't toy with me.
    Great pun....lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Animehunter View Post
    The romance between Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson is one of the most beloved love stories in the history of comics. For over 50 years we have followed pining, the unrequited love, the budding romance and eventually the marriage of our friendly neighborhood Spider-man and the Marvel Universe’s Top Model. This piece, Gentle Giant’s first animated statue to feature two full characters, is based on the artwork from the Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #1 variant cover. Here we see a young wall-crawler hanging upside down and giving a ring to his favorite “Little Red-Haired Girl’ in a… precious moment that is sure to capture the heart of all comic book fans. Don’t let Mephisto win! Celebrate love with Gentle Giant and the Marvel Universe with our Spider-Man and Mary Jane Marvel Animated Statue.

In Shops: Jun 27, 2018

SRP: $114.99

US: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/66612
    UK: https://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/ma...ry-jane-statue
    What's interesting to note is that this statue is coming out a week after the "Wedding of the Century"

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    What's interesting to note is that this statue is coming out a week after the "Wedding of the Century"
    I thought that was an X-Men thing?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I thought that was an X-Men thing?
    Nothing's been outright confirmed that it's an X-Thing by the office

Though X-Men Gold's annual this week did confirm Kitty and Colossus are now engaged.

Thumbs up

No offense, but I don't think Kitty and Colossus could be called the "Wedding of the Century" unless of course, it is tongue in cheek. They just aren't popular enough.
    Last edited by Celgress; 01-12-2018 at 04:10 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

For what it's worth, X-Men Gold #30 is definitely out on that date (it's double shipping schedule makes it easy to work out - Gold comes out on the first and third Wednesdays and Blue on the second and fourth), but ASM #800 could be two weeks before.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    For what it's worth, X-Men Gold #30 is definitely out on that date (it's double shipping schedule makes it easy to work out - Gold comes out on the first and third Wednesdays and Blue on the second and fourth), but ASM #800 could be two weeks before.
    There's that, but what of the issue that features the mysterious fifth part of the interlocking cover for "Go Down Swinging?"

I suppose that might be an annual. Or maybe that was a typo in the March solicits and there's only four connecting covers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I suppose that might be an annual. Or maybe that was a typo in the March solicits and there's only four connecting covers.
    Dan Slott indicated that was not the case when he posted here a few weeks back

The rumor was Slott was leaving ASM for a new Spider-Man title. Kind of like how Scott Snyder left Batman and launched All-Star Batman.

(Still just rumors.)

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Due to Marvel now having the rights to Conan, I wonder if it will be canon again that Red Sonja is the ancestor of MJ?
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Due to Marvel now having the rights to Conan, I wonder if it will be canon again that Red Sonja is the ancestor of MJ?
    Red Sonja rights are separate from Conan rights.

(Yes, I know it's confusing.)

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    No offense, but I don't think Kitty and Colossus could be called the "Wedding of the Century" unless of course, it is tongue in cheek. They just aren't popular enough.
    I think Marvel would use the "wedding of the century" hyperbole regardless of which characters were involved, personally.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I don't think we've had a major, public, Marvel wedding since Northstar and Kyle so I guess by Marvel standards any new wedding would be the "wedding of the century" .

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Red Sonja rights are separate from Conan rights.

(Yes, I know it's confusing.)
    Yeah, Conan was previously at Dark Horse and Red Sonja is at Dynamite. Disney need to get those rights back, stat, or it's going to cause gaps when they reprint/upload to Unlimited the old stories.