Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

no the Garfield movies are unwatchable.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    no the Garfield movies are unwatchable.
    not really? even in the not so well reviews many people prefer him to maguire and there are a lot of things that made him the definitive spiderman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    Marvel decided to hire Donald Glover as the voice actor of Miles Morales in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, so they should at least try to get Emma Stone to voice Spider-Gwen in case they should develop an animated spinoff.
    that i'd like to see and maybe having her boyfriend/fiance voicing peter parker. they had wonderful chemistry on screen so i'd love to see their spark even if it's not romantic light up.

Not disappointed, satisfied.
    I'm disappointed he won't be in the rest of his story.
    And I'm disappointed a Spider-Man will actually meet the Avengers on film.
    Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    not really? even in the not so well reviews many people prefer him to maguire and there are a lot of things that made him the definitive spiderman
    Chachi's post is a personal opinion, one we do not share, but understand.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Not disappointed, satisfied.
    I'm disappointed he won't be in the rest of his story.
    And I'm disappointed a Spider-Man will actually meet the Avengers on film.
    Chachi's post is a personal opinion, one we do not share, but understand.
    yeah, spiderman being in the avengers in an overhyped concept. he's been treated like dirt in the books. i rather they just focused on the self contained stories and let Garfield reprise his role. seeing him go through a journey would be tons of fun to watch.

They could never use Garfield in the mcu cause it would be confusing, it's best if marvel just distances itself from those 2 movies. so no, i'm not disappointed at all.

The amazing's were ok i suppose, but they could have been so much better. Marvel's flag ship character deserves better movies. And i hope he finally gets it this time(no offense to Spider-man 1 and 2 who were pretty good )

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    They could never use Garfield in the mcu cause it would be confusing, it's best if marvel just distances itself from those 2 movies. so no, i'm not disappointed at all.

The amazing's were ok i suppose, but they could have been so much better. Marvel's flag ship character deserves better movies. And i hope he finally gets it this time(no offense to Spider-man 1 and 2 who were pretty good )

they've been using self contained stories in comics and cartoons for use. it really shouldn't matter if it's confusing or not. they really do not have to connect to everything. just tell a good story or stories. self contained. if TSSM was made by marvel and still gave us the same things we've seen and is confirmed to be set in the EMH's universe without any hints or references i really wouldn't care. fantastic four worlds greatest heroes has other marvel characters and yet their stories are more self contained. the saem goes for the 90s x-men series and spiderman the animated series, wolverine and the x-men, x-men evolution, etc. i just want to enjoy a series with peter parker dealing with his problems, facing villains, personal struggles making it more harder than it already is as it goes by. less references since he's got his stuff prioitized. it'd be annoying to hear so many references to the MCU like the chitari invasion, the ultron apocolypse, winter soldier, etc. just have them deal with their own stuff. i just want to see a great actor going through a journey. if the comics and cartoons didn't bother that much than why should the movies and television series.

anyway, i'm just glad they wouldn't use maguire whose acting is so stale and whose personality is uncomfortable and bad to watch. like really? what kind of nerd gets picked on by bus drivers and nerdy losers and have the personality of george mcfly. the old movies may be good but the actor himself was just bad. same goes for that woman who played as mj. i hope the actress playing her is at least good and i hope marvel doesn't go overboard with a nerdy peter. just make him realisitic like Andrew and/or any other nerds from shows and movies.

i loved the garfield movies, but I just don't think it fits the overall tone of the rest of the marvel universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tron View Post
    i loved the garfield movies, but I just don't think it fits the overall tone of the rest of the marvel universe.
    i think it does since both the MCU and TASM series are set in modern times and have a sense of wit to them. the also have a balance between light and dark. not only that but narratively this would've fit well togehter like say the rhino fightr at the end og TASM 2 would've triggered civil war even more after the even of age of utlron. the stacys are part of the superhuman regristration program and ms. stacy must be incharge of this after what happened to her husband and daughter. not only that but have Dane's harry be a little inspired by tony stark since he was a kid. he could also be threatened by the kingpin after being recovered. Andrew can also relate to Cap and Tony in many way like for Cap to carry the responsiblity and confidence. their opening scenes have them facing their bully for example. tony and peter can relate to their snarkiness and how much their father spent their life helping out their son. like George, Ben, and Curt peter looked at tony as a father figure or possibly a brother he never had.