Page 874 of 945 FirstFirst ... 374774824864870871872873874875876877878884924 ... LastLast
Results 13,096 to 13,110 of 14170
    Great Supervillain

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    No shame on me Im not a snitch I was brought up ******* need stitches so i will not be one>>>>>....

Yet you reported "lemur guy."

If I actually cared, I'd wonder what would happen first. The game gets a new update, or people realize you've invented family members and scammed in plain sight.
    My favorite part was when your "cousin" borrowed your CBR account but typed in your exact syntax style.
    Not that I care.

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Then you were brought up wrong. Shame on your parents. AND it's not snitching when they're stealing from you.
    Stop bringing people in this keep between me and only me im telling you.
    ....and it wasnt my parents it was my freinds
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Enforcer View Post

If I actually cared, I'd wonder what would happen first. The game gets a new update, or people realize you've invented family members and scammed in plain sight.
    My favorite part was when your "cousin" borrowed your CBR account but typed in your exact syntax style.
    Not that I care.
    I really dont wanna murk your junk here. Ill just keep it rated E.So one your wrong i report noone my brother do that crap and want my cousin facebook noting i really dont care wat u just said but i'll care this time

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Anyone else watching Jessica Jones on Netflix? 3 episodes in and I am seriously loving it! Surprisingly dark and quite adult for a Marvel release.
    SHSO - Fighting Raven
    Squad Level: 4700+

So will we see somthing special for the black firday?Maybe the black friday sale with the retired heroes that I really hope to see or Gazillion will ignore again event and skip it like they did last year(current year 2015) with The Father's day, Halloween,Presidant day,Memorial day,Independance day and other events?

I hope we'll at least see something by Christmas this year at the very least. Unfortunately the way things are going lately we might not even see that.

I'm new here by the way, although members of the Facebook group know me as Dakota. I decided to join these forums since this thread and the Facebook group are the closest to official/unofficial forums this game has. I just joined a couple days ago, but I've been stalking this page for a while. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Anyone else watching Jessica Jones on Netflix? 3 episodes in and I am seriously loving it! Surprisingly dark and quite adult for a Marvel release.
    Yes it is, I agree. I tried to marathon it all today but I only managed to watch up to episode 7. Really great show.
    Believe, Always Believe.
    You should enjoy the little detours in life, to the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things, more important than what you want. (Ging Freecs)
    SHSO IGN: The Chrome Dragon. Lvl: 3500+

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Yes it is, I agree. I tried to marathon it all today but I only managed to watch up to episode 7. Really great show.
    I'm watching too! I'm at episode 9 already, and I'm trying to go slow, because I don't want to end it so fast, but it's hard to stop!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal Super Lion View Post
    I hope we'll at least see something by Christmas this year at the very least. Unfortunately the way things are going lately we might not even see that.

I'm new here by the way, although members of the Facebook group know me as Dakota. I decided to join these forums since this thread and the Facebook group are the closest to official/unofficial forums this game has. I just joined a couple days ago, but I've been stalking this page for a while. XD
    Welcome!
    Last edited by Roaming Colossus Lion; 11-21-2015 at 04:49 PM.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Episode 8 currently. I'm trying to take my time, I finish Daredevil in one day last year.
    SHSO Name: Venusian Iguana Hat
    Squad Level:4500+

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carmaicol View Post
    Episode 8 currently. I'm trying to take my time, I finish Daredevil in one day last year.
    that was this year.
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

Spectacular Member GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Enforcer View Post

Not that I care.
    you win the internet! great post.
    SHSO: Volcanic Lancer Hydra - Fav Hero: Guardian - Currently Most Played: Carnage

The last update was what, six weeks ago? I honestly don't think it's going to get any better anytime soon.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by GUARDIAN_ALPHA-FLIGHT View Post
    you win the internet! great post.
    He won Cuz I couldn't act how I act in real life don't have plans on getting banned so .......and why am I explaining myself to you

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Only 10K behind RCL...I'm comin' for ya!

Nicely done! I'm working hard to catch up with you! Could you stop playing for a month or two?
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marsinterplanetaryprophet View Post
    The coolest thing happened to me yesterday ii saw someone lvl from 12 to 7700+ omg I was shocked and surprise they have all the heroes and sidekicks and then they bought gold badges of course.It took him 3 hours to get to that lvl i stood by him and watched it all.Then he freinded me keep raising his hand and then laughing.You know i added him lml
    I would love to believe that was an entirely natural act, that the leveling up in 3 hours was the act of someone so in love with SHSO, they spent lots of money on game gold and in turn spent it on potions and such.

I want to believe. But I can't.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail