Default Hulk (MCU) vs. King Kong (Skull Island)

MonsterVerse Kong from the 2017 Legendary film vs. MCU Hulk.

Fight takes place on Skull Island.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Fire took down Kong for a 10 count after Kong vs Godzilla things are gonna be different but for now hulk stomps him.

Kong's hands were sliced up by Apache helicopter blades. Despite shrugging off machine guns, Kong is nowhere near Hulk's durability. An argument could be made that they have comparable levels of strength; however, Hulk has superior feats.

I'm waiting with bated breath to see how much Kong has improved in next year's Godzilla vs. Kong.

Unless he magically grows three hundred feet Kong should get slapped, and hard tbh.

As for this fight, Hulk wrecks him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Kong has superior strength IMO( that giant boulder he jumped with was massive), but Hulk packs his strength in a much quicker, smaller package. Hulk is IMO more durable too. Hulk wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Unless he magically grows three hundred feet Kong should get slapped, and hard tbh.
    They did say Kong wasn't fully grown yet FYI.

If we’re talking about the Hulk from end game, along may take it

This roughly goes the way non-comic fights between giant Ant Man and Hulk tend to go. Kong is bigger and lasts longer, but he's unlikely to do any lasting damage.

However, since the fight takes place on Skull Island, Kong might be able to lure Hulk to a watery area and attempt to pin Hulk till he drowns.

Despite being bigger, Kong doesn't have nearly equal strength and/or durability to Hulk. I actually like Kong more, but he's not winning this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    If we’re talking about the Hulk from end game, along may take it
    I forgot professor hulk is current MCU hulk ya Kong probably wins.

Does Best Hulk (The best of Banner and Hulk, unlike the Comic Professor) actually have any feats other than Durability vs The Snap? I don't remember him doing anything that showed he was weaker physically even if it's probably true.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

To be fair, even if he was just as strong as always, Smart Hulk was kinda maimed the last time we saw him, which should at least partially hamper him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    To be fair, even if he was just as strong as always, Smart Hulk was kinda maimed the last time we saw him, which should at least partially hamper him.
    Unless that's a permanent injury I don't see why it would count for a Rumble. It's not like Kong is going to be as torn up as he was at the end of Skull Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Does Best Hulk (The best of Banner and Hulk, unlike the Comic Professor) actually have any feats other than Durability vs The Snap? I don't remember him doing anything that showed he was weaker physically even if it's probably true.
    He looked like a father trying his best ?

Professor Hulk was great.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    He looked like a father trying his best ?

Professor Hulk was great.
    I agree 1000%

MCU Professor >>>>>>>> Comic Professor