Page 22 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Well I said it was a solid issue but now I'm stuck on the two Storms issue that was brought up pages ago and now i can't unsee it. -1 point for that because that's just horrible non-editorial work there. I mean, it's one thing to have one of someone in some place they aren't supposed to be, but how the hell does the fact that there are two Storms get missed? Granted I missed it, but I'm not being paid to be an editor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Where did Scott promote mutant separatism? When there were 200 mutants left and even then he was willing to fight for humans still? Later, when he spoke about revolution and still willing to fight for humans? What was his revolution?

I sincerely wish they hadn't referenced the all-goddess.
    Preach! Scott never once turned his back on humans, avengers, cats, dogs, puppies, kittens, lizards. Through all their plights, with no help at all from "earth mightest heroes" the mutants still ALWAYS showed up to answer the call. ALWAYS! That is why to this day i can't get into avengers. They are suppose to help all, every life matters, except those that aren't human i guess but i'm not going to go down that road. this wine kicking in right.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Where did Scott promote mutant separatism? When there were 200 mutants left and even then he was willing to fight for humans still? Later, when he spoke about revolution and still willing to fight for humans? What was his revolution?

I sincerely wish they hadn't referenced the all-goddess.
    utopia. I think that is what led him to the path that resulted in his death.

and it's fine. I love ororo and discussions about her (good or bad). she just didn't appear in this issue in a significant or meaningful way and people always complain about threads being derailed because she is brought up. so just trying to avoid that situation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

No Medusa stated that destroying it in Uncanny inhumans was out of the question. And I can back this up as Emma, Forge and Molmgirl all came up with solutions much faster then beast or iso

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-23-2019 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Well I said it was a solid issue but now I'm stuck on the two Storms issue that was brought up pages ago and now i can't unsee it. -1 point for that because that's just horrible non-editorial work there. I mean, it's one thing to have one of someone in some place they aren't supposed to be, but how the hell does the fact that there are two Storms get missed? Granted I missed it, but I'm not being paid to be an editor.
    I noticed it immediately and found myself taking several minutes to try to to find the duplicate magneto etc. but never saw them. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Medusa didn’t leave Emma alone bc she felt bad for her. “Scott” went after the inhumans and destroyed one of their sacred clouds. Medusa has it in for those X-men involved in that plan which included Magik, Emma, sunfire, etc. Stotms truce was that if they left the cloud alone with no further interference, Medusa wouldn’t take action against them. Emma broke that truce in IvX. She was ready to kill Emma had Alex not teleported her away at the last second

There’s no justifying what Emma did.
    There's no justifying every character ever did in MU.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    If you're as big of fan of the Inhumans as you claim, then you know that the Inhumans always had a way to stop the cloud after millenia working with Terrigen. But modifying or destroying it in any way is a capital offense to the Royals. Medusa always knew the Terrigen was toxic after the death of Unus the Untouchable.
    Yeah, but in the case of Unus, I guess you are referring to the time that the Terrigen was stolen by Quicksilver, which in and of itself is a crime that has nothing to do with the traditional importance of Terrigen to the Inhumans. Of course tampering, manipulating or destroying terrigen is an offensive act towards the Inhumans for sure, there was a whole other aspect to that situation as well. Also, the death of Unus by his own powers is a completely different side effect of what was happening in DoX and IvX. Of course it means that you are right in the regard that Medusa had no right to say Terrigen was never harmful to mutants. But lazy writing or the plot hole created by a writer should not be held against the character and doesn't change the fact that she was told SOME mutants were dying, while others were unaffected.

She handled in a way that seemed to benefit both her people and mutants at the time. And Medusa and everyone else involved, including mutants handled the situation differently once the circumstances changed and the imminent doom of ALL mutants was made clear and presented properly to both sides.

Once circumstances changed her strategy and

I really want to bodyslide to a timeline where double Storm is the biggest problem with our mutant mags.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Preach! Scott never once turned his back on humans, avengers, cats, dogs, puppies, kittens, lizards. Through all their plights, with no help at all from "earth mightest heroes" the mutants still ALWAYS showed up to answer the call. ALWAYS! That is why to this day i can't get into avengers. They are suppose to help all, every life matters, except those that aren't human i guess but i'm not going to go down that road. this wine kicking in right.
    Thank you. I don't get why we Cyke fans and Storm fans occasionally find ourselves at odds when they are the two greatest leaders the X-Men have ever had and are among the greatest characters Marvel has.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

and it's fine. I love ororo and discussions about her (good or bad). she just didn't appear in this issue in a significant or meaningful way and people always complain about threads being derailed because she is brought up. so just trying to avoid that situation.
    Utopia was a stronghold and safe-haven for mutants and their allies - how was it the path that led him to his death? Please, enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    No, no go there...drag those dirty Avengers.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Yeah, but in the case of Unus, I guess you are referring to the time that the Terrigen was stolen by Quicksilver, which in and of itself is a crime that has nothing to do with the traditional importance of Terrigen to the Inhumans. Of course tampering, manipulating or destroying terrigen is an offensive act towards the Inhumans for sure, there was a whole other aspect to that situation as well. Also, the death of Unus by his own powers is a completely different side effect of what was happening in DoX and IvX. Of course it means that you are right in the regard that Medusa had no right to say Terrigen was never harmful to mutants. But lazy writing or the plot hole created by a writer should not be held against the character and doesn't change the fact that she was told SOME mutants were dying, while others were unaffected.

She handled in a way that seemed to benefit both her people and mutants at the time. And Medusa and everyone else involved, including mutants handled the situation differently once the circumstances changed and the imminent doom of ALL mutants was made clear and presented properly to both sides.

Once circumstances changed her strategy and
    There were plenty of dead mutants at this point this was Medusas response

A sacred cloud does not take precedence over innocent lives.

The moment Medusa and the Inhumans showed their priority to be a cloud, something that should've been easier to deal with than trying to find one's way out of a wet paper bag, Storm and the X-Men should've put them in their place.
    Last edited by Hizashi; 01-23-2019 at 03:15 PM.

The idea of destroying it was blasphemy

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Nah. Utopia was established during Dark Reign and Heroic age where he still went out and saved flat-scans.

The correct answer was Nation X by Hickman

Ya think in the Marvel Universe, there are Super Mario games where he can become Terrigen Cloud Mario and wipe out legions of Koopas with visors and Goombas with Logan's hair?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate