Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Personally I found better the other two pics, but clearly and knowing Superman weakness to magic, he is not match for her.
    Is he weak to magic or magic affects him the same way it does to everyone else? But yeah I don't think he has much chance against Amora.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post
    Is he weak to magic or magic affects him the same way it does to everyone else? But yeah I don't think he has much chance against Amora.
    I have no idea, I have to read old Superman books to see it, but it is said that after Kryptonite, magic is his second weakness, I have no idea why but sure some people will know better than I.

I was going through Thor Epic Collection: Worldengine and this page made me chuckle. It's now among my favorite pages in comics.

RCO100_1582382360.jpg

Also an Asgardian god and goddess deal with mundane things is more enjoyable than I thought.

Also an Asgardian god and goddess deal with mundane things is more enjoyable than I thought.
    I agree but this was an anomaly on the whole Messner-Loebs run until the end of the book, it was a nice start but issues later means so little because the writer never has an interest to make it interesting because the book was cancelled until Onslaught and Heroes Reborn.

I agree but this was an anomaly on the whole Messner-Loebs run until the end of the book, it was a nice start but issues later means so little because the writer never has an interest to make it interesting because the book was cancelled until Onslaught and Heroes Reborn.
    That's a shame. I really enjoyed what I read until this point.

That's a shame. I really enjoyed what I read until this point.
    Well it was in the middle of the end of Ellis run and Messner-Loebs beginning.

I really loved that issue but the art was not really good.

A very nice Sylvie Lushton aka Enchantress II new pic

[/QUOTE]

Also, I still miss her a lot, can't believe Marvel still not make her be back after that issue of Illuminati when Amora sent her to an unknown place between the 10 realms.

I know that I said it multiple times but I still think on some hopes to see her again.

Another month of solicitations and no mentions of the Enchantress in any place, the only thing we know is basically that Death of Doctor Strange: Strange Academy of next month with Amora and sons, nothing more on the rest of 2021 like it's usual trend.

In Strange Academy cover Future Version Amora Son

Last edited by juan678; 09-16-2021 at 11:41 AM.

Another month of solicitations and no mentions of the Enchantress in any place, the only thing we know is basically that Death of Doctor Strange: Strange Academy of next month with Amora and sons, nothing more on the rest of 2021 like it's usual trend.
    I hope that turns out well at least.

I hope that turns out well at least.
    Sorry that I took a while to respond.

I hope so too but I've been waiting for that for so long that I never know what to think, for me it is very clear that Marvel does not care about the character or the slightest bit and the writers of Thor practically less.

And honestly I am glad that you write things here, you are basically the only person in the entire forum that does it, I do not see that anyone else says or thinks anything and this year I had decided not to do it basically because I feel sad, frustrated and depressed and because I believed that nobody cared and I couldn't make sense of it but it is good to try to reivindicate a character that deserves much more of what everyone gave to her throughout the decades.

I'm not a long time comic book reader so I'm not at depressed stage yet though I'm definitely frustated. I understand the hesitance to write about a character which is so neglected nowadays. When there is no new material to talk about all you can do is post some artwork or talk about older material or talk about how you wanna see the character going forward and even that is frustrating considering the negligent attitude of Marvel towards Enchantress. If marvel is not going to write solo Enchantress stories I don't understand why they don't at least use her in Thor more often. She's an integral part of Asgard yet Thor stories are stuck in this weird cycle of he's not worthy/he lost mjolnir rinse and repeat.

I'm not a long time comic book reader so I'm not at depressed stage yet though I'm definitely frustated. I understand the hesitance to write about a character which is so neglected nowadays. When there is no new material to talk about all you can do is post some artwork or talk about older material or talk about how you wanna see the character going forward and even that is frustrating considering the negligent attitude of Marvel towards Enchantress. If marvel is not going to write solo Enchantress stories I don't understand why they don't at least use her in Thor more often. She's an integral part of Asgard yet Thor stories are stuck in this weird cycle of he's not worthy/he lost mjolnir rinse and repeat.
    It is precisely what I feel, and although I have said it on countless occasions, I cannot be satisfied with what there is, there should be some way to talk to someone from Marvel and express things and that in some way, they are able to listen , I know that it is a utopia to think like that and above all to be very naive. I have been trying for years and decades and there is no way that someone is able to answer a simple question, either on sites like twitter, formspring, tumblr ... it is not easy at all and in the end it is inevitable to end up depressed and be pessimistic with each appearance because you know that it always ends up being worse than the previous one and that it is not easy to find a writer capable of respecting the character, in Thor unfortunately it has happened for decades and in the last 15 years it has gotten worse because they only focus in the same and repeat things without changing anything, without thinking or developing better all the characters, the only one who has had a decent development has been Loki, the others have practically become little less than cannon fodder and the case of The Enchantress is something that no one seems to think from the mid-80s to the present, very rarely, that they can be counted on the fingers of one hand, there has been a slightest hint that something could change, but at the In the end, the same thing happens, everything is forgotten, without development or continuity.