Page 151 of 233 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 3481
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Christopher Sean is voicing Nigtwing.
    Listened to an interview of his to get an idea for his voice and he sounds perfectly fine as Nightwing. Loren Lester will always be Dick Grayson to me, but much like getting a new Batman voice, I gotta put that aside a minute, but hopefully they give him a lot of room to really act.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Listened to an interview of his to get an idea for his voice and he sounds perfectly fine as Nightwing. Loren Lester will always be Dick Grayson to me, but much like getting a new Batman voice, I gotta put that aside a minute, but hopefully they give him a lot of room to really act.
    I'm only wary because the voice acting in the gameplay...left a little to be desired.

I'm only wary because the voice acting in the gameplay...left a little to be desired.
    I didn't mind the gameplay. Even though the free flow combat of the arkham series is awesome, i think they want to distance themselves from Rocksteady.

The gameplay is also pre alpha footage and probably nowhere near as polished as it will be upon release. It'll look much nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The gameplay is also pre alpha footage and probably nowhere near as polished as it will be upon release. It'll look much nicer.
    I'm sure it will.

I mean it kind of has to if it wants to be taken seriously. Look at Final Fantasy 7, that thing is a work of art. The graphics here look decent, but being "decent" isn't going to cut it for a game as high profile as a Bat game.

But for a pre-alpha game trailer? That looks pretty damn solid. The game play looks good. I'll be keeping my eye on this one.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

For sure! I mean the Arkham games were gorgeous. That's a standard in and of itself that this game needs to meet... even if it *is* trying to separate from Rocksteady (I don't know if that's the actual goal, just mindless speculation). But yeah for very raw, early footage, this looks great.

Spectacular Member

I like what I've seen of Chris Sean so far from the interviews I watched. Also, yeah I think there's going to be a lot of improvements from the initial footage to the final product. It's a shame that so many people are ragging on this game for (seemingly) not having Batman. It's clear that this is something the fans have been desiring for a long time, to play as their favorite Bat-ally.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wingin' It View Post
    I like what I've seen of Chris Sean so far from the interviews I watched. Also, yeah I think there's going to be a lot of improvements from the initial footage to the final product. It's a shame that so many people are ragging on this game for (seemingly) not having Batman. It's clear that this is something the fans have been desiring for a long time, to play as their favorite Bat-ally.
    On Twitter? coz on Youtube it's been positive

It's obvious that Batman is either captured by the Owls and is probably Owlman or a Talon in the game. I'd be shocked if he is actually dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    It's obvious that Batman is either captured by the Owls and is probably Owlman or a Talon in the game. I'd be shocked if he is actually dead.
    Yeah, they're treating him like Captain America in the Avengers game.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, they're treating him like Captain America in the Avengers game.
    Sshhh! You'll spoil what is clearly a very big surprise that nobody will see coming!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Sshhh! You'll spoil what is clearly a very big surprise that nobody will see coming!
    Hey man, they also said Superman was a key player in Batman v Superman: Dawn of 42 Lines.

But yeah, it's not called Gotham Knights. It's Batman: Gotham Knights. It's a new continuity. He's going to be in there somewhere. Hopefully he's not combat-ready and the Bat Family have to resolve the entire plot on their own. It'd be a really bad look for all four of them to not be able to measure up.

But then Bad Blood kind of did that with Dick and Damian, so who knows?

Astonishing Member

Good news, that game - even if its not very good, that's four characters who could really benefit from that kind of boost in the more mainstream eye.

One thing I'm not sure on, and this might be my lack of knowledge of This Type Of Game, but is the idea that the single player campaign can be run through as any of the four characters, switching at any time? Or that there's a plot which involves playing as different characters in different areas?

Both could be fun, but the latter sort of puts a capstone on the level of specific character development you can get.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/thealexrossart/s...222976/photo/1

So somethings definately coming at the next Fandome session.

An focus in Justice League, a return in the comics, prominent focus in a video game, and star of 2 TV shows. Things have definitely been worse for Dick, as we have been reminded of very recently. Things are looking up!
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)