Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

The Greys, Summers, Magnus' no question and it can sometimes become boring.

Grey-Summers, no discussion really needed.
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

People just naming random families knowing full well they dont really believe they arent the most powerful

Magnetos family:
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch
    Quick Silver
    Polaris
    I just can't believe the word of the High Evolutionary.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

The snikt fam (strictly only Wolverine,Laura,Gabby,Daken) would be so amazing and wild if Marvel let them interact and do anything together!
    Maybe Amiko too; since she's human, she could be an interesting addition in this era of Krakoa.
    Be kind, it's FREE

I'd say anyone with a really long lifespan (the immortal Externals, Wolverine and the kids that inherited his healing factor/slow aging, etc.) have decent qualifications; while having flashy powers in the present is cool and all, these people, if they play their cards right, can influence the world for generations. While reality warpers (like 616 Moira MacTaggert) might have a leg up, they seem to be stopped by the good guys if they try to use their powers for evil; the long-lived just need to outlive the heroes best equipped to stop them.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Grey-Summers. Although this is more of a default win isn't it?

Cyclops
    Jean
    Madelyne Pryor
    Rachel
    Nate Grey
    Cable
    Hope

That been noted, X-Men for all there dramas and soap opera factors. Grey-Summers seem to be the only family with many offsprings. why don't other long running xmen couples like Kitty/Peter or Rogue/Gambit have extended multiple biological families?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Magnetos family:
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch
    Quick Silver
    Polaris
    I just can't believe the word of the High Evolutionary.
    The all powerful House of Magnus, one of the few things I love about WATX.

Magneto family is cool and the close second. But Grey-Summers have powerful telepaths as well as great war combat fighters like Nate and Cable.

Currently the Braddocks. Jamie is an Omega-level reality warper, Meggan (has to be) an Omega-level shapeshifter, Betsy has tp/tk + whatever powers and influence her current CB status gives her. Brian is not a mutant but still a member of the family, so that's another bonus. Oh, and his and Meggan's daughter is supposed to have some powers too?

The Summers/Greys have too many clones and alternate reality children, that's cheating!

Very X-cited Member TheMutantTheorist's Avatar

The powerfullest family has to be the house of M
    We got:
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Polaris
    Zala Dane?
    Onslaught
    Joseph
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Luna
    Nocturne
    Alpha the Ultimate Mutant
    Magnus (Exiles)
    North (Chimera)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheMutantTheorist View Post
    We got:
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Polaris
    Zala Dane?
    Onslaught
    Joseph
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Luna
    Nocturne
    Magnus (Exiles)
    North (Chimera)
    Telepath Phoenix posing as Jean or Rachel can take them all out. Unless the writer does not want to.

We got:
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Polaris
    Zala Dane?
    Onslaught
    Joseph
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Luna
    Nocturne
    Magnus (Exiles)
    North (Chimera)
    Your list is a bit out of date, mate

Damn, it must really suck to be Magneto, having so many relatives who hate and blame him for all of their problems but in the end aren't even his relatives.

Jean has it rough too. A freaking horde of biological children, yet she didn't even give birth to any of them...

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

I think for many years itīs been clear the main family on the X-books is the summers-grey one, they arel like the first family of mutants in the X-universe and it shows because they have a lot of interesting and important stories about them.

In terms of power I would said they are also right in the top but they are not alone, Xavier himself had Legion and Xandra, the Shiar Empress also looks to be pretty powerful, even more if we add Juggernaut and Cassandra Nova.

The Braddoks have Betsy, Captain Britain and Jamie Braddock

And of course Wolverineīs family, I would also add Samīs family and M family.

Magnetoīs family is rare in the sense that it was not developed only on the X-books but on the Avengers and FF books, it had a lot of canon lore and relationships across the MU but I have to admit that after the retcon, I would said they are more powerful in the political sense than in raw power compared to the other families, especially on Krakoa still they once defeated and keep in line the Avengers by themselves and Magneto has been able to take out entire teams of X-men on his own even if they are just two people.

From the dialogue on X-men #1 it looks like Hickman thinks of Lorna and Magneto as unofficial extended members of the Summers/Grey family or at least that was the impression I got from Scott inviting Lorna to his family dinner I could be wrong Lorna and Magneto seem to be proud to keep the HoM as an important part on Krakoa society.

Damn, it must really suck to be Magneto, having so many relatives who hate and blame him for all of their problems but in the end aren't even his relatives.

Jean has it rough too. A freaking horde of biological children, yet she didn't even give birth to any of them...
    Agreed itīs no wonder Magneto is not talking about this at all, like he may be happy having a relationship with Lorna but sad he lost the twins even if they hated him itīs obvious he still loves them. Luna really liked his grandpa and wanted to spend time with him, Wiccan and Speed didnīt have enough time with him but it was clear Speed admired him in a way, I donīt think Joseph hated him until Astra brainwashed him and Onslaught was more like an astral monster than real family to him.

Jean at least has a better relationship with Cable and Rachel and seems to have accepted them more as hers, Cable especially considering she did raise him with Scott in the future.
    Last edited by Lucyinthesky; 09-25-2020 at 01:59 AM.
    "To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022

We got:
    Magneto
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Polaris
    Zala Dane?
    Onslaught
    Joseph
    Wiccan
    Speed
    Luna
    Nocturne
    Magnus (Exiles)
    North (Chimera)
    Onslaught should be taken off this and Zala Dane wasnt Magneto's kind. i dont think alternate reality characters without any significant ties to 616 (like Bishop or Rachel) should be considered

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Alternately, best mom-experience ever. No pregnancy. No diapers. No teething. No sleep deprivation. No soccer practice. No parent-teacher conferences. No packing their lunch that they are just going to throw away to eat vending machine junk that they bought with the money they stole out of your purse.

Just, bang, adult kids.