Page 22 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Finale felt kind of weak to me, although I enjoyed the season as a whole. Prolly gonna binge re-watch this weekend to get a better grasp on it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Finale felt kind of weak to me, although I enjoyed the season as a whole. Prolly gonna binge re-watch this weekend to get a better grasp on it all.
    Same. There wasn't enough odd cinematography, and I would've liked a bigger battle between David and the Shadow King.

I'm bummed that the Shadow King lives in Oliver! Poor guy. But man - can you imagine the scenes we're going to get between Aubrey Plaza and Jemaine? Haha

Any ideas on the post-credits scene other than Mojo?

Because this is a Fox show, I imagine we won't see these characters appear in the comics, which is a shame. I wouldn't mind if Kerry/Cary started showing up in the comics.

-Pav, who wonders if Season 2 will include any other comic characters...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pav View Post
    Because this is a Fox show, I imagine we won't see these characters appear in the comics, which is a shame. I wouldn't mind if Kerry/Cary started showing up in the comics.
    I actually like Kerry better than Syd. We've already seen the whole "I can't touch people because of my powers" angst through Rogue in the films, while Kerry and Cary bring something new and interesting that we haven't really seen before. And it's refreshing to see a Native character whose superhero identity is divorced from Native culture.

The actress is super cute, too.

BANNED

If felt like a GoT finale. Great but not as good as the previous episode.

A psychic prolonged battle btw David and SK would've made it the best episode.

And it's refreshing to see a Native character whose superhero identity is divorced from Native culture.
    Oh nice. I didn't know the actress was NA. Is it confirmed Kerry is too?

I do wonder what characters will start showing up in the comics moving forward.

I did not know I wanted a backstory on Clark but I'm glad we got one. Made him into a complex villain imo.

And the ending? Was that Mojo? Trump would make a 100% accurate Mojo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Oh nice. I didn't know the actress was NA. Is it confirmed Kerry is too?
    They establish in the series that Kerry is Native American, and her parents were shocked when instead of the "Native Girl" they were expecting, her mother gave birth to Cary instead.

Poor Jemaine.

I actually want to see Melanie Bird and Ptonomy in the comics before the others. But I'd be fine with any of them, they're all interesting enough.

And I especially want the next version of the Shadow King to appear to be Aubrey Plaza. Shadow QUEEN. <3

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    They establish in the series that Kerry is Native American, and her parents were shocked when instead of the "Native Girl" they were expecting, her mother gave birth to Cary instead.
    I need to rewatch the whole season. Not smart enough to just watch it once haha.

Ptonomy seems like he'd be perfect for Gen X, imo. He could counsel the teens and maybe discover a Demon Bear-ish villain haunting a student.

I still kinda wish Melanie had been Emma instead. :/

And Yes to an Aubrey Plaza Shadow Queen showing up in the comics. Maybe Gen X too, since the androgynous Shadow Queen theme could mesh well with Eye Boy seeing different genders and crap.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    The finale felt very ordinary to me, which didn't fit with the tone of earlier episodes. I'm surprised that I'm actually not that interested in where it goes from here.

I still dont understand half that went on in this show but I still loved it! It helps that the supporting characters, the mutant rescue group as I call them, are so likeable and now Im interested in seeing where the government guy's(who David disfigured)story goes too.

also what's with the Pokeball at the end?

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    I still dont understand half that went on in this show but I still loved it! It helps that the supporting characters, the mutant rescue group as I call them, are so likeable and now Im interested in seeing where the government guy's(who David disfigured)story goes too.

also what's with the Pokeball at the end?
    Article:
    http://www.cbr.com/legion-finale-pos...cene-season-2/

Yeah, I hope to see more of Interrogator/Clark (the burned government guy), too. It kind of seemed like he had some humanity/empathy for David in the beginning, then it was metaphorically burned out of him when he was physically burned ("I'm going to war. / Kill the others."), then Syd & David helped him get it back.

As for the Pokeball (Mutants: Gotta catch 'em all!), I think most people not familiar with comics are going to assume that's the Equinox that Division 3 ordered to be launched.

Of course, they also mentioned something about launching a peacemaker which -- as it turns out -- fortunately didn't happen. Because I think that's a peacekeeper missile that would've wiped out all of Summerland...? I dunno. I was expecting to either see Summerland scorched with everyone except for David dying ~OR~ David somehow stopping the missile / exploding it prematurely... but nothing came of that, so I guess Clark had it cancelled, if such a thing was ever going to happen.

In any case, it sure seems like SOMEBODY's got access to some pretty advanced technology. Considering how antiquated most of the technology Division 3 seemed (aside from the eye cam used in this episode), maybe it wasn't Division 3. Some here have been saying Mojo... I gotta say it'd be pretty neat to see David compete in Mojoworld. And of course to see Mojo himself in live-action.

Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    If felt like a GoT finale. Great but not as good as the previous episode.
    Lol it is true

Last episode was a complete let down for me.

It wasn's so bad really it just wasn't so great like all other episodes.
    And slomo scenes got me bored in it.

Quote Originally Posted by useridgoeshere View Post
    The finale felt very ordinary to me, which didn't fit with the tone of earlier episodes. I'm surprised that I'm actually not that interested in where it goes from here.
    I am disapointed too. This episode wasn't creative at all.
    King wasn't even scary in this episode

I don't like Syd. I loved Legion/Blindfold in dreams romane from comics

Can someone help me out. Was Lenny ever real? I personally feel that Lenny was real, as we see her in Clockworks and people interact with her whereas no-one but David and Syd could see and interact with Shadow King (unless others were in David's mind) Also her dead body was found and her personality was wildly different when in the real world. I've just assumed Shadow King liked to take her form to torment David.