Page 31 of 147 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Hulkbanner12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intothevoid View Post
    Would it be jobbing really if he loses to Juggernaut? I thought who wins between the 2 of them is basically a coin toss and largely depends on the versions of the characters or who is writing them.

Who else is he fighting from the X-men in June? Wolverine, i think those are some versions from the past, although seeing as it's written by Mark Waid you can definitely expect Hulk to job there.
    I won't call this jobb. Juggernaut is underrated and he is one of the few beings who can give any hulk a hell of a fight and could win. Juggernaut strength is limitless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    I won't call this jobb. Juggernaut is underrated and he is one of the few beings who can give any hulk a hell of a fight and could win. Juggernaut strength is limitless.
    Yea it's not jobbing to me, Juggernaut is someone who legit has the ability to beat Hulk, like i said their fight is a 50/50 for me, either could win, i considering it jobbing when Hulk loses to someone weaker or if Juggernaut where to defeat Hulk very easily that would be Hulk jobbing to Juggernaut, although even that depends if Juggernaut was lets say amped by something.

Incredible Member PlatinumThorns's Avatar

Juggernaut or not, Devil has been jobbing a lot outside of IH

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    Sure a bit, but that's kinda the problem when you are currently the popular character around, everyone wants you to guest in their books just to show off their characters in some way, can't do much about it.

Besides i believe around issue 40 Al has spoken in an interview he will bring several characters from the larger Marvel universe and i do believe it will be specifically to fight Hulk, so Hulk will have his moment back.

Yea it's not jobbing to me, Juggernaut is someone who legit has the ability to beat Hulk, like i said their fight is a 50/50 for me, either could win, i considering it jobbing when Hulk loses to someone weaker or if Juggernaut where to defeat Hulk very easily that would be Hulk jobbing to Juggernaut, although even that depends if Juggernaut was lets say amped by something.
    You have to keep in mind that Juggernaut will be fighting devil and devil hulk is not the strongest hulk. Savage hulk is stronger and he is quick to anger. He could give juggernaut a hell of a fight. Both of them have fought before and both of them have won each rounds. If Juggernaut beat Hulk, i won't be surprise. Juggernaut is at the top when it comes to strength. He is stronger than hulk in my opinion. He's just underrated. Juggernaut is not at full power currently. The last time he teamed up with the punisher. He was knocked out by a powerful blast or something. Maybe he is gonna consult cytorrax to fight hulk

Sure a bit, but that's kinda the problem when you are currently the popular character around, everyone wants you to guest in their books just to show off their characters in some way, can't do much about it.

Besides i believe around issue 40 Al has spoken in an interview he will bring several characters from the larger Marvel universe and i do believe it will be specifically to fight Hulk, so Hulk will have his moment back.
    No he didnt job

Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumThorns View Post
    When did he job? In No road home, did he jobb? In Avengers no surrender, did he jobb? In fantastic four when he helped them, did he jobb? When he fought the thing, did he jobb?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkbanner12 View Post
    No he didnt job
    He jobbed when fighting Thing a little and he jobbed in Immortal Hulk Great Power when he got one-shot by Loki but yea other than that i wouldnt say he jobbed anywhere else.

Another early review (some spoilers within)...

The Immortal Hulk #33 Review: Whatever Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/03...navirus-xemnu/

ET5Bxu3XQAAU03M.jpg

Breaker of Worlds Immortal Hulk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kolwyr View Post
    Another early review (some spoilers within)...

The Immortal Hulk #33 Review: Whatever Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/03...navirus-xemnu/

ET5Bxu3XQAAU03M.jpg
    Fantastic review!

BANNED

That's one of the most glowing review i have heard anyone give and i wish i could stop spoiling myself by reading these and looking at every preview pic i can find but i guess it's just stronger than me...

That's one of the most glowing review i have heard anyone give and i wish i could stop spoiling myself by reading these and looking at every preview pic i can find but i guess it's just stronger than me...
    Yeah, I'm trying very hard to resist!

Btw, according to Ewing, He's in the middle of the third act for Immortal Hulk right now.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...855789574?s=20

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post
    Yeah, I'm trying very hard to resist!

Btw, according to Ewing, He's in the middle of the third act for Immortal Hulk right now.

https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/...855789574?s=20
    Yep we are getting closer to the end, going by the standard a story has 5 acts, so we have half of 3rd act left and then whole 4th and 5th act to complete, which honestly means we will likely go somewhat beyond issue 50 of Hulk and closer to issue 60 before the series end.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Hulk View Post

I was weak.