Default Johnny Lawrence vs. Chozen

Who is the better fighter

Chozen murders him.

Both Chozen and Mike Barnes were much tougher/better than Johnny.

All-New Member

Current or teen Johnny?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-Crutch Khan View Post
    Current or teen Johnny?
    Current Johnny

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Yup, this is a stomp.

Barely-trained Danny beat Johnny on a bum leg, when Johnny was training constantly and not an alcoholic with huge guilt issues. A year of constant training later, and Danny was a joke to Chozen, having to learn the McGuffin, er, drum technique to have a chance. And with lots of constant training after THAT, Danny was STILL a joke to Barnes.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Yup, this is a stomp.

Barely-trained Danny beat Johnny on a bum leg, when Johnny was training constantly and not an alcoholic with huge guilt issues. A year of constant training later, and Danny was a joke to Chozen, having to learn the McGuffin, er, drum technique to have a chance. And with lots of constant training after THAT, Danny was STILL a joke to Barnes.
    There is also alot of movie bs involved with that as well. Both johnny and chozen trained since they were kids. Yet danielson was able to beat both on the one mystical technique? Danielson landed blows on chozen just before the drum technique. So he wasn't unstoppable.

Extraordinary Member

Tough to tell. Both lost to Daniel off a gadget technique that they weren’t prepared for. You could say Johnny lost to Daniel with less training. But Johnny also lost in a tournament setting where one strike ended it. Chozen lost a full fledged death fight where he could do a lot more. There’s really no doubt that Johnny would have wrecked Daniel if you subtracted rules.

I’m inclined to say that Chozen is better than Johnny because it’s clearly implied that he is a product of superior old school Okinawa karate and Johnny rarely fought outside a tournament setting

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I read this as "Joey Lawrence vs. the Chozo," and was very confused as to where this was going.

Then I remembered Metroid: Other M, and my brain just started playing the phrase "Whoa Baby" on a loop, so thanks for that.

Astonishing Member

...I'd say Chozen takes this because I'm watching the fight now and it looks like he at one point actually rips chunks out of a stone statue with a missed kick.